mass is light.

Old December 28th 06, 02:59 PM posted to sci.astro
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default mass is light.

Mass is a wave spinning at 'c' Bert

Old December 28th 06, 04:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

I have a fairly substantial shopping list of absolutely nifty
DNA codes that most of us humans could really use to our
benefit.

X-ray vision, the ability to leap tall buildings in a single
bound, faster than a speeding bullet, the ability to fall off a
horse without breaking your ****ing neck, etc.....?

How about yourself?

You didn't list them, so no one can answer that stupid question.

I'll have to start a new topic, say "Lost DNA" or "DNA where are you"

Obviously you and others of your Old Testament kind think your one and
only form of humanity is every bit as good as it gets, as in never
better, and above all you wouldn't have changed a damn thing even if you
could.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 28th 06, 05:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

Regarding photons, we have three versions:
1) Bible version (Let there be light)
2) Guth's version (Let there be mass)
3) The way it is.

That's actually good enough, even worthy as on-topic constructive
feedback, and so much better off than anything else you've had to share.

BTW; which kind of clown are you?

Are you a 1) faith-based clown, a 2) science-based clown, or one of
those silly naysay status quo 3) "The way it is" clowns?

I'm obviously confused; Is there such a thing as an Old Testament
Jewish clown, or are they all old brown-nosed borg minion MIB clowns
that have absolutely no actual faith whatsoever?

It seems the faith based clowns don't like those other science clowns,
and worse is that neither of them two opposed species of clowns like me.
I guess that means I'm stuck in the middle, having a serious clown gap
of my own.

Some of these rusemasters must be the anti-intelligent design clowns
from Einstein's DNA. Although come to think about it, no way did
Einstein or others of his intelligent kind accept any singular Big Bang,
or even that of an inflationary theory. I wonder why?

I need more lose cannons because, the clowns, the clowns, they are
absolutely everywhere.

Wow! You folks should see all the clowns that bring in the clowns. The
anti-think-tank Usenet that sucks and blows from hell has become
absolutely alive and vibrant with silly clowns. I suppose intended for
putting Christ back on a stick, and for God's sake, we obviously need
lots more of them clowns.

It's as though I have created my very own nifty posy of such clowns that
follow me everywhere, or follows anyone else that shares an honest
thought with the likes of myself. Being fair minded, these clowns are
acting or rather bady reacting more and more like * Jack in the box *
clowns. I mean it only seems right, since they're all so mainstream
boxed, and all, to start with.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 28th 06, 06:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Art Deco[_5_]

Brad Guth wrote:

I'm obviously confused;

This line has now been officially designated as "Understatement of the
Week". Please continue, Brad.
Old December 28th 06, 06:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

I've started that new and improved topic: DNA, where are you?

However, I bet you and others of your kind can't share and share alike.

Have at it.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 28th 06, 06:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

I've started up that new and improved topic: DNA, where are you?

However, I bet that you and others of your kind can't share and share
alike.

Be a good sport, and have at it.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 28th 06, 08:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
tomcat

Art Deco wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

I'm obviously confused;

This line has now been officially designated as "Understatement of the
Week". Please continue, Brad.

Art, it is a confusing issue that we are confronted with. Photons,
light particles, waves, or whatever, are 'things' and 'things' are
difficult to define and understand.

Obviously you come from a background where everything was black and
white. To some extent we have to view the world that way -- but it is
inaccurate. This is why we run into anomalies, snags, that don't fit
the black and white mold we have put 'things' in.

It is to rid ourselves of these anomalies that we get to the roots of
our perceptions and theories and reevaluate them in the merciless light
of logic.

Everything we understand is, at best, a theory. We can even see a car
coming, jump out of the way, only to find that we were strapped to a
bed in a rubber room suffering from LSD. Or, we can drink a glass of
water and drop like a sack of wheat because it was poison and not pure
water at all. In short, the worst form of anomalies are errors of
judgment, of determining what it is we see and determining the nature
of the world about us.

It is known (theory too I believe) that definitions -- scientific or
not -- consist of yet more words requiring yet more definitions which .
.. . well, you see the problem. Eventually the definitions appear
circular though the language system is really open ended, not closed
like some nice neat mathematical system. Actually, even the math
systems are open in the sense that they require the 'null set' for
completion. The null set cleverly disguises the fact that there is an
'outside' to the system.

Once you Accept the Fact (theory too I believe) that we aren't really
certain of anything, much less scientific dogma coming from
'Authorities' that have the guts to turn gray into clear cut black and
white, then you are 'Out of the BOX'.

In short Planck and Einstein are dangling YOU on a string -- and you
don't even know it, Art. That's because you are blinded by the BOX
they created. Of course, you might still be in Newton's BOX. Not a
bad box, really, except when you run into relativistic anomalies, or
snags, if you will.

When you get on the Public Usenet you are in the Big Leagues. It all
hangs out around here. If you are wearing a BOX it shows up like a
neon sign.

I went to the effort to write this so you will know WHY I am supportive
of several posters that 'think for themselves'. What does that mean?
It means that they are showing, by their writings, that they are aware
of the fraility of our language, mathematical, perception, and belief
systems.

They don't automatically throw out new, creative, ideas because it
violates some box or other. Instead they look at it with open eyes and
get to the nitty gritty with their words and logic.

This is the reason, Art, that I lecture the Borg on their black and
white, in the box, posts. And, this is why the naysay, carry on, and
killfile. They cannot accept anything outside of their respective
boxes. They haven't learned that the world is not all tied up in a
nice neat package under the Christmas Tree. Why? Because they think
that Santa Claus is real and they are waiting for more black and white,
nicely boxed, 'education' that they can feel conceited about.

But this, I learned and now I know attitude, is not of the Real World.
It is a fake world where 'Authorities' tell you what to see and what to
believe. And, you do it out of blind obedience.

Just thought you'd like to know.

tomcat

Old December 28th 06, 10:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Art Deco[_5_]

tomcat wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

[...]

Nice rant, pareidolia-boi, but you used the word "box" only nine times.
Shirley you can do better than this.
Old December 29th 06, 09:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"tomcat" wrote in message
ps.com

What did I just tell you about speaking to the borg. By default, you
become one of them.

If you handed over the actual holy grail to the likes of Art Deco, he'd
only use it to wipe his infomercial spewing butt. That's what borgs do
best, especially the born-again Third Reich borg minions that typically
spend their off-time sucking and blowing the private parts of other
borgs.

Get yourself out of their intellectual flatulence bulging box before
it's too late.
-
Brad Guth

Old December 29th 06, 05:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Brad Guth wrote:

"tomcat" wrote in message
ups.com

What did I just tell you about speaking to the borg. By default, you
become one of them.

If you handed over the actual holy grail to the likes of Art Deco, he'd

*ding*

only use it to wipe his infomercial spewing butt. That's what borgs do
best, especially the born-again Third Reich borg minions that typically
spend their off-time sucking and blowing the private parts of other
borgs.

Get yourself out of their intellectual flatulence bulging box before
it's too late.
-
Brad Guth

Hi, Brad! Still too chicken to reply to me directly?