Mainstream media would never report this. Doesn't fit in with theirhype for Mars

Old July 30th 16, 02:57 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

Default Mainstream media would never report this. Doesn't fit in with theirhype for Mars

http://phys.org/news/2016-07-mars-gullies-liquid.html

Old July 30th 16, 04:23 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 18:57:49 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

http://phys.org/news/2016-07-mars-gullies-liquid.html

And yet, if you google "mars gullies not formed by water" you get it
in the LA Times and the Daily Mail on just the first search page, and
lots of other mainstream outlets on subsequent pages.
Old July 30th 16, 12:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

RichA wrote:
http://phys.org/news/2016-07-mars-gullies-liquid.html

There's no need like old news!

Old July 31st 16, 10:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Saturday, 30 July 2016 13:25:40 UTC+2, Mike Collins wrote:
RichA wrote:
http://phys.org/news/2016-07-mars-gullies-liquid.html

There's no need like old news!

That dry ice gets all the bad press! ;-)
Old August 1st 16, 03:45 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

RichA wrote:
http://phys.org/news/2016-07-mars-gullies-liquid.html

There's no need like old news!

That dry ice gets all the bad press! ;-)

Wait till they blame CO2 for the lack of life on Mars.
Old August 1st 16, 10:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 6:57:52 PM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
http://phys.org/news/2016-07-mars-gullies-liquid.html

That's why we need an inspector to send there to check it out and report!
Old August 3rd 16, 08:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 4:51:14 PM UTC-6, StarDust wrote:

Actually, US gov. don't print it's own money, they borrow it for exchange of treasury bonds (IOU). It's around $17 trillion or more debt to service. Big credit card!

Kennedy and Lincoln printed it's own money, they all got killed.

This is news to me; I suppose you're saying the Swiss bankers did it.

John Savard
Old August 3rd 16, 08:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 1:16:02 AM UTC-6, Quadibloc wrote:
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 4:51:14 PM UTC-6, StarDust wrote:

Actually, US gov. don't print it's own money, they borrow it for exchange of treasury bonds (IOU). It's around $17 trillion or more debt to service. Big credit card!

Kennedy and Lincoln printed it's own money, they all got killed.

This is news to me; I suppose you're saying the Swiss bankers did it.

I was able to find more details on the web:

http://www.michaeljournal.org/lincolnkennedy.htm

John Savard
Old August 3rd 16, 08:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 12:16:02 AM UTC-7, Quadibloc wrote:
On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 4:51:14 PM UTC-6, StarDust wrote:

Actually, US gov. don't print it's own money, they borrow it for exchange of treasury bonds (IOU). It's around $17 trillion or more debt to service. Big credit card!

Kennedy and Lincoln printed it's own money, they all got killed.

This is news to me; I suppose you're saying the Swiss bankers did it.

John Savard

Do Swiss bankers run the privet bank, called Fed reserve? (o:
Kennedy dollar was not Federal reserve note.
http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkdollar2.jpg
No Fed Reserve seal on this one!

Old August 3rd 16, 07:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On We.

Read Jane's book. No stress, just good old conservative investing principles.

OK! Thx! I'll look into it!