Double-A Is Back!

Old August 19th 14, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Monday, August 18, 2014 3:24:52 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 18, 2014 2:00:44 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

You'd do a lot better with teaching oligarch-101.

No political science. We have to keep our reasoning pure.

Double-A

Except you always have to know your enemy better than they know themselves.
Old August 19th 14, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny and 85F here in Tigard.

Checking into a house for rent on the east side of Portland. An older model home, but looks clean and well maintained. Rent is really low.

Double-A

Old August 20th 14, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:50:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny and 85F here in Tigard.

Checking into a house for rent on the east side of Portland. An older model home, but looks clean and well maintained. Rent is really low.

Double-A

Check for bullet holes and blood spatter. There could be a few bodies buried in it basement. If it checks out as clean, then go for it even if its roof leaks and the bedbugs bite.

Bert can fix almost anything, and I'll teach you how to do the rest. That's a bit too far for me to commute, as otherwise I'd drop by to give you a hand.

Old August 21st 14, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:39:09 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:50:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Sunny and 85F here in Tigard.

Checking into a house for rent on the east side of Portland. An older model home, but looks clean and well maintained. Rent is really low.

Double-A

Check for bullet holes and blood spatter. There could be a few bodies buried in it basement. If it checks out as clean, then go for it even if its roof leaks and the bedbugs bite.

Bert can fix almost anything, and I'll teach you how to do the rest. That's a bit too far for me to commute, as otherwise I'd drop by to give you a hand.

If I move a yacht into the garage and boathouse out back, maybe I can use your services.

Comparing pictures the landlady sent me to older pictures from Google Streetview, I can see that the house has been recently completely remodeled and repainted and reroofed. I think she wanted to make a lot of money reselling it, but hasn't found a buyer. The kitchen has all new appliances. It looks like a good neighborhood.

Sunny here in Tigard and a perfect 76F as of 4:00 PM.

Had my weekly lunch with Kim today, and she's all gung ho about moving into the house. Hopefully no more sleeping out in the cold for her this winter..

Double-A

Old August 22nd 14, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny and 79F here in Tigard as of 3:00 PM.

Went out to see the house for rent yesterday. It looks as good as in the pictures. Couldn't go inside because the landlady is out of town. It does have a basement, and I was told it has a washer and dryer. The old garage in the back is no longer there, but they have added a concrete driveway and place to park a car alongside the house. Also they have added a rear entrance. Someone spent a lot of money remodeling that place: new roof, new paint, new appliances in the kitchen. Hope I am lucky enough to get it.

Double-A

Old August 22nd 14, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

If they do a background check, you're ****ed.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old August 23rd 14, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 3:50:42 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 8/22/2014 6:36 PM, Double-A wrote:

Sunny and 79F here in Tigard as of 3:00 PM.

Went out to see the house for rent yesterday. It looks as good as in the pictures. Couldn't go inside because the landlady is out of town. It does have a basement, and I was told it has a washer and dryer. The old garage in the back is no longer there, but they have added a concrete driveway and place to park a car alongside the house. Also they have added a rear entrance. Someone spent a lot of money remodeling that place: new roof, new paint, new appliances in the kitchen. Hope I am lucky enough to get it.

If they do a background check, you're ****ed.

But they didn't, and I've come out smelling like a rose. The rental agreement has already been emailed to me and is ready for me to sign!

Sunny and 80F as of 12:45 here in Tigard.

Double-A

Old August 23rd 14, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/23/2014 3:48 PM, Double-A wrote:

If they do a background check, you're ****ed.

But they didn't, and I've come out smelling like a rose.

I'm sure you smell like you've been doing laps in Hager's sewage lagoon.

'Roses' isn't exactly how that odoriferous emanation is typically described.

Old August 23rd 14, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:42:53 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 8/23/2014 3:48 PM, Double-A wrote:

If they do a background check, you're ****ed.

But they didn't, and I've come out smelling like a rose.

I'm sure you smell like you've been doing laps in Hager's sewage lagoon.

'Roses' isn't exactly how that odoriferous emanation is typically described.

Most saints are known to have fragrance of roses.

Double-A

Old August 23rd 14, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/23/2014 6:12 PM, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:42:53 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 8/23/2014 3:48 PM, Double-A wrote:

If they do a background check, you're ****ed.

But they didn't, and I've come out smelling like a rose.

I'm sure you smell like you've been doing laps in Hager's sewage lagoon.

'Roses' isn't exactly how that odoriferous emanation is typically described.

Most saints are known to have fragrance of roses.

Well, yes we do actually.