Double-A Is Back!

Old August 13th 14, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:02:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
An overcast sky with foreboding clouds. Went to the clinic earlier. A few raindrops fell on me when I returned to my motel. Now at the library with umbrella in hand. 75F as of 4:00 PM.

Goodnight Robin Williams. Here was a man who had it all, great wealth, fame, and popularity. I can't think of a better reason for hanging yourself with your belt! At least you would think he could have afforded a proper rope.

I only liked him in one movie: Dead Poet's Society.

Well, nanu nanu.

Double-A

He obviously had a few too many lousy friends, and/or incompetent medical/rehab expertise that couldn't manage to detect a bad psychological and physiological dependency situation if it were shoved up their ass.

There's no good excuse for giving up on such an accomplished guy like that, especially with personal health monitoring technology that's relatively affordable, easily accomplished and not hardly if at all noticeable to anyone except Williams.

Ignoring the signs is every bit as good as premeditated murder, or at the very least voluntary manslaughter, and especially suspicious of anyone that'll financially benefit from his demise.

No doubt his acting skills had managed to cloak most of his issues, at least to those of only casual social/acting contact. However, those closer should have seen this one coming, unless they were legally blind and totally dumbfounded about such matters of clinical depression and chemical dependency.

Perhaps he took seriously what George Carlin had to say in this following clip;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

If you weren't depressed before hearing what George had on his mind, you should be seriously contemplating a government and even world overthrow afterwards.

Old August 14th 14, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:34:55 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

I can't listen to the Carlin tape because I didn't bring any earphones with me to plug into the library computer. This is making me very depressed! Good thing I am not wearing a belt!

Double-A

Old August 14th 14, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:41:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:34:55 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps he took seriously what George Carlin had to say in this following clip;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

If you weren't depressed before hearing what George had on his mind, you should be seriously contemplating a government and even world overthrow afterwards.

I can't listen to the Carlin tape because I didn't bring any earphones with me to plug into the library computer. This is making me very depressed! Good thing I am not wearing a belt!

Double-A

Mug a local 5th grader for their headphones. I bet George Carlin would approve.

Goodwill has lots of them for $2 each, or at least slightly used earbuds for $1

Old August 16th 14, 01:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Partly cloudy and 77F here in Tigard as of 4:00 PM.

Turned on the TV last night at about 2 AM and NOVA came on. They said a lander has uncovered enough ice in the Mars polar region to cover Mars with 30 feet of water! They think there is more ice under the Martian desert too! Probing in Antarctica were ice meets rock, they found bacteria that comes to life when summer brings a slight melting to the ice. They wonder if the same could be true on Mars. A future planned probe will look for this.

Double-A

Old August 16th 14, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny and 80F here in Tigard as of 1:00 PM.

There have been many alternative theories of gravitation proposed, even in the 20th century, as well as Einstein's, which is in itself little understood by most people. You would think the subject is broad enough and important enough that universities should be offering a course in simply gravity.

Double-A

Old August 16th 14, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:08:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny and 80F here in Tigard as of 1:00 PM.

There have been many alternative theories of gravitation proposed, even in the 20th century, as well as Einstein's, which is in itself little understood by most people. You would think the subject is broad enough and important enough that universities should be offering a course in simply gravity..

Double-A

Universities can not allow individuals to freely think about anything, much less accomplish any investigative research because the main stream forbidden practice of dot-connecting might happen.

Only private universities that receive no state or federal funding or any other form of benefits could allow for the study/research into gravity. Are there any such national validated private universities with no ties to state, federal or any faith-based dogma?

Old August 16th 14, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:37:07 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:

So Harlow, it appears that you understand gravity (or have you never
been to college in the first place?).

Then perhaps you'll explain to us just how gravity works.

We'll wait right here for the explanation.

(If you want to explain gummint "anti-gravity" instead, that is
acceptable too.)

His job was to get fools like yourself to respond, and you did.

Has there ever been anything constructive or much less original provided by FUD-master Harlow?

At least the previous Harlow wasn't even attempting to blend in as a regular guy.
Old August 16th 14, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:33:24 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

I ran across one privately funded gravity research center, but now its name is eluding me.

Double-A

Old August 16th 14, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 2:42:23 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
http://www.quantumgravityresearch.or...ications/c1d3w

I like that Dr. Fang Fang.

Double-A