The Mask Of Nostradamus

Old May 31st 09, 01:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default The Mask Of Nostradamus

THE MASK OF NOSTRADAMUS

For "Loser" Randi and his little dirty underwear washer called "Phil
Plait"...

I challenge you to start up the MDC again…

______________________________
_________________
PIG FLU & THE ATHEIST APOCALYPSE:

the little lying blasphemers called “PZ Myers” and “Richard
Dawkins” (Real Names?):

you sound eloquent, but there is no Truth to anything you say

even Jesus slaps you in the face…
_______________________________________
@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.

VISIT:

http://nostradamus.atspace.com/

@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.

Atheist? We can fix that...

Please keep your atheists in check, or we will…

no need to respond, you pigs...

and I want to point to this article about you annoying deluded
scumbags:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...2C491082.story

now read this

http://telicthoughts.com/disconfirmation-bias/

and see if you can understand how your own negative position is
something entirely negative...

and why this ATHEIST PURGE is going on as we speak...

and why you have brought the sky crashing down upon your own heads...

a dowser will be tested for TAM7... How about a REAL CHALLENGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk21BWi3ukY

http://burningsmile.com/2009/03/24/plague-mask/
Old May 31st 09, 02:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Somebody's off his meds...

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory