Excellent Space News website: ArsTechnica.com

Old October 21st 18, 09:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Excellent Space News website: ArsTechnica.com

One of the websites I frequent is ArsTechnica.com. For space news, Eric
Berger is usually the author and I consider him to be quite good at his
job. I also like Ars because if there are any errors in an article, the
authors generally read the comments and will correct the article.

Every week, they post an article called Rocket Report which is a summary
of interesting news articles from the prior week.

WE LOVE ROCKETS ? Rocket Report: Why SpaceX stays in LA,
Russia moves on,
buy a missile silo
"THIS IS THE SURVIVALIST DREAM PROPERTY."
ERIC BERGER - 10/19/2018, 7:00 AM
https://arstechnica.com/science/2018...-spacex-stays-
in-la-russia-moves-on-buy-a-missile-silo/

From above:

As always, we welcome reader submissions, and if you don't
want to miss an issue, please subscribe using the box below
(the form will not appear on AMP-enabled versions of the
site). Each report will include information on small-,
medium-, and heavy-lift rockets as well as a quick look
ahead at the next three launches on the calendar.

Articles from this week's Rocket Report (above article) include:

Rocket Lab takes steps toward high launch cadence.

Paul Allen passes away.

NASA's Morpheus lander lives on.

Are you ready for the Fluffy Bunny?

Russia developing a plan for Soyuz return to flight.

The Atlas V does Atlas V things.

Why does SpaceX remain in costly Los Angeles?

Much commercial crew work remains.

Air Force gearing up for more Florida launches.

First Man isn't a movie about rockets, but...

Want to buy a Titan II missile silo?

Swedish firm buys a Falcon Heavy launch.

The Rocket Report provides a summary of each of the above and includes
links to the original articles. So, it's a good source of info, IMHO.

Jeff
Old October 23rd 18, 01:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rocket Man

I find the Rocket Report to be mostly 'regurgitated' news from other sites.
Nothing special about it.

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

One of the websites I frequent is ArsTechnica.com. For space news, Eric
Berger is usually the author and I consider him to be quite good at his
job. I also like Ars because if there are any errors in an article, the
authors generally read the comments and will correct the article.

Every week, they post an article called Rocket Report which is a summary
of interesting news articles from the prior week.

WE LOVE ROCKETS ? Rocket Report: Why SpaceX stays in LA,
Russia moves on,
buy a missile silo
"THIS IS THE SURVIVALIST DREAM PROPERTY."
ERIC BERGER - 10/19/2018, 7:00 AM
https://arstechnica.com/science/2018...-spacex-stays-
in-la-russia-moves-on-buy-a-missile-silo/

From above: