New Apollo 17 images

Old October 30th 09, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default New Apollo 17 images

On these you can make out the flag and some details of the LM descent
stage: http://www.onorbit.com/node/1658

Pat
Old November 1st 09, 12:57 AM posted to sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

On Oct 30, 8:35*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
On these you can make out the flag and some details of the LM descent
stage:http://www.onorbit.com/node/1658

Pat

Impressive. At least Gene and Jack planted the flag well out of the
way of the LM, so that it'd stay standing when the ascent stage fired.
Hopefully the moon hoax nuts will finally shut up, but I'm not betting
the farm on it.
Old November 1st 09, 03:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Oct 31, 4:57*pm, Matt Wiser wrote:
On Oct 30, 8:35*am, Pat Flannery wrote:

On these you can make out the flag and some details of the LM descent
stage:http://www.onorbit.com/node/1658

Pat

Impressive. At least Gene and Jack planted the flag well out of the
way of the LM, so that it'd stay standing when the ascent stage fired.
Hopefully the moon hoax nuts will finally shut up, but I'm not betting
the farm on it.

Please tell us how the laws of physics pertaining to photons and Kodak
film is somehow different for the physically dark moon.

~ BG
Old November 1st 09, 03:25 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Oct 30, 8:35*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
On these you can make out the flag and some details of the LM descent
stage:http://www.onorbit.com/node/1658

Pat

And some how that physically dark moon is free of X-rays, gamma,
electrostatic charged dust, none of that pesky sodium and not the
least bit of UV secondary fluorescence (in other words our naked moon
is strictly monochrome gray and somewhat inert, as in free of most all
minerals or raw elements?). But none the less, somehow there's water
in them rocks?

Where's the other 99.9% of the LRO science?

How about the Selene/moon L1 science, or didn't they go anywhere near
that zone on their way to the moon?

~ BG
Old November 1st 09, 06:40 PM posted to sci.space.history
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 31, 4:57*pm, Matt Wiser wrote:
On Oct 30, 8:35*am, Pat Flannery wrote:

On these you can make out the flag and some details of the LM descent
stage:http://www.onorbit.com/node/1658

Pat

Impressive. At least Gene and Jack planted the flag well out of the
way of the LM, so that it'd stay standing when the ascent stage fired.
Hopefully the moon hoax nuts will finally shut up, but I'm not betting
the farm on it.

Please tell us how the laws of physics pertaining to photons and Kodak
film is somehow different for the physically dark moon.

~ BG

Brad,

Please tell us, then, how the "physically dark moon" can reflect so much
light on the Earth that it lights things up.

Old November 2nd 09, 02:28 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Nov 1, 10:40*am, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:
In article
,

--
Remove _'s *from email address to talk to me.

Good grief, it's 5th grade physics-10. You are not kidding anyone
except yourself.

Are you suggesting that the albedo is more like 0.65?

~ BG

~ BG

~ BG
Old November 2nd 09, 01:32 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Nov 2, 10:48*am, "Matt Wiser" wrote:
Expecting the Guthlessball to respond to such a question with anything
logical is a waste of time."Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message

news
In article
,
*BradGuth wrote:

[...]

Correct, those regular laws of physics and best available science is
always a waste of time with you folks. Screw whatever Kodak film is
capable of here on Earth, because apparently on the moon it works and
performs entirely different by converting the physically dark average
albedo of 11% into 65%, as well as not capable of recording any UV
fluorescence because apparently our moon is made of only a grayish
monochrome of inert matter that oddly acts as.a secondary photon
reflector in order to minimize whatever harsh shadows, as good or
better than having a second and third light source to fill in those
otherwise extremely contrasty shadows.

BTW, where's Venus in any of those missions?

~ BG
Old November 2nd 09, 05:17 PM posted to sci.space.history
Peter Cushing's Ghost

"BradGuth" sez:

Correct, those regular laws of physics and best available science is
always a waste of time with you folks. Screw whatever Kodak film is
capable of here on Earth, because apparently on the moon it works and
performs entirely different by converting the physically dark average
albedo of 11% into 65%, as well as not capable of recording any UV
fluorescence because apparently our moon is made of only a grayish
monochrome of inert matter that oddly acts as.a secondary photon
reflector in order to minimize whatever harsh shadows, as good or
better than having a second and third light source to fill in those
otherwise extremely contrasty shadows.

BTW, where's Venus in any of those missions?

+++++++++++

Imagine the mind-numbing comedy if Guth and KT were stuck in the same room.

Old November 2nd 09, 07:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Nov 2, 9:17*am, "Peter Cushing's Ghost"
wrote:
"BradGuth" sez:

Correct, those regular laws of physics and best available science is
always a waste of time with you folks. *Screw whatever Kodak film is
capable of here on Earth, because apparently on the moon it works and
performs entirely different by converting the physically dark average
albedo of 11% into 65%, as well as not capable of recording any UV
fluorescence because apparently our moon is made of only a grayish
monochrome of inert matter that oddly acts as.a secondary photon
reflector in order to minimize whatever harsh shadows, as good or
better than having a second and third light source to fill in those
otherwise extremely contrasty shadows.

BTW, *where's Venus in any of those missions?

Imagine the mind-numbing comedy if Guth and KT were stuck in the same room.

Imagine if your Zionist Nazi religion was outlawed, might actually
screw up any chance of WW3.

~ BG