Walsall Astronomy still going?

Old March 4th 06, 04:58 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Walsall Astronomy still going?

I have been trying to find a web site for Walsall Astronomy Society in the
West Mids, the links I find no longer work, does anyone know if they are
still up and running and if so when and where they meet, they used to meet
at the Freetrade Inn at Pelsall but I believe they have long since moved

Thanks for any help

Stuart
--

Old March 4th 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Or http://www.astronomyclubs.com/1/189/0/15/club.aspx ?
Here's the diary http://www.fedastro.org.uk/diary.html Doesn't give the
date, though.
Google is your friend.

Old March 4th 06, 06:18 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Cheers for that, why is it I only find the old sites.

Thanks again

Stu