Europa 250 v Explorer 200

Old February 28th 04, 04:46 PM

Default Europa 250 v Explorer 200

What are the thoughts of the NG on these two newtonians. I have spoken
to some retailers and had conflicting reports on the Europa. The
Explorer is available with a motorised EQ5 mount for around GBP400.

If I want to start taken digital photos of both planets and deep sky
objects would the difference between 8" and a 10" mirror make that
much difference?

Apologies for so many posts recently, but I want to make the right
investment and value the NG contributions

MT.