Mars!

Old December 10th 20, 08:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Default Mars!

Dear reader, in a while we leave for the last step: Mars!

We will try to carry out the business through 2 steps
1) A PNN thruster to be started from the ground to do all the tests on the ground and in Earth orbit
2) A real spaceship capable of going to Mars and back to Earth
In both cases, for this to happen we need a kilopower type nuclear reactor for phase 1) and more nuclear reactors for phase 2) and we will ally with anyone who offers us these generators of electricity.
We already have obstacles of those who still want to use the bankrupt em-drive against us, of which after 20 years they still do not know how it works (or malfunctions) and the usual comic rockets with assorted polluting farts with which the manufacturers, although full of $$$$ from 51 years old (Apollo 11) not only colonize nothing (Colonize = use the resources of the celestial bodies of the solar system for terrestrial industry) but every now and then they still explode!

Today we are witnessing the usual parody of intent based on loss-of-mass propulsion systems (rockets) that we call noisy space suppositories because as mentioned for 51 years they have not been able to maintain even with an outpost on the Moon. The one thing that rocketry can do is invade media and television screens with good intentions, namely: films and cartoons and puppets on cars (Musk)! :-)
With these media gimmicks they almost managed to make people forget the failure of the Space Shuttle and the death of 14 astronauts.

The SUBITAM is the Eleventh (11) type of PNN propulsion!

As will be described, SUBITAM will be able to take off from the ground so we will have to raise funds for its construction which I estimate to be around 4,500,000 euros at the beginning [phase 1)]
This figure excludes the costs of nuclear reactors which we can also rent
Below you can read PNN n.1 or F432 and not PNN SUBITAM which is PNN n.11 not yet public.
You can verify PNN of F432 # 1 EXPERIMENTALLY and see that we do not tell lies about the violation of the principle of action and reaction.
That is, with the super-powered PNN of F432 it is possible to break the chain that keeps us bound to this single planet: VIOLATE NEWTON'S PRINCIPLE OF ACTION AND REACTION in a massive way!
Certainly we must not be prejudiced like fans of noisy rockets and their builders: NASA, Musk and sympathizers like Chris Bergin, just to give an example.
The latter, after banning me in 2018, continues to keep a topic (and others) PNN in his useless forum

https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/in...?topic=43756.0
Unfortunately, this topic still in nasaspaceflight is a topic of limited info on the pnn of F432 which at the time was testing PNN "only" in a poke.
I repeatedly asked this suppository lover along with his anomalous snacks buddy Meberb to remove everything about me from his forum but he still doesn't.
The greatest help will come to us from those who FINALLY realize the obscene evidence of the failures and the systematic unrealizable promises of the trumpet astronautics.
Missile astronautics is inherently unsuccessful because according to Tsiolkovsky's rocket equation, it loses more than 99% of its mass like Apollo 11 (round trip to the moon). It is not a transport system that starts whole and returns whole like a Colombian caravel or a container ship, but a concert of bins abandoned out of desperation along any journey in space.

Other posts will follow ibidem that will better illustrate phase 1). And in the meantime, who can do experimental checks on the PNN of F432 illustrated below.
………….. www.asps.it