ASTRO: m1

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 15th 11, 10:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Default ASTRO: m1

hello,

forgot "ASTRO" in the title before, so for those with filters, I repost....

my second attempt at long(er) exposures, now that I have my autoguider
setup.

this is M1, 14x300sec, 10" lx200 f/6.3, ATIK 16HRC, autoguided with orion
starshoot, william optics z80 piggyback. stacked in DSS, saturation is low,
still fiddling with DSS ....

thanks for watching,
Martijn
http://www.xs4all.nl/~martlian