Where is the center of the universe?

Old February 9th 15, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Where is the center of the universe?

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 1:44:21 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
Where is the center of the universe?

Where?

---

Sam I relate this and posted years ago. Just like we are in the center of a blinding snow storm.It looks the same in every direction.Humankind's ego will claim its our center. Why not? TreBert
Old February 10th 15, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:25:15 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 1:44:21 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
Where is the center of the universe?

Where?

---

Sam I relate this and posted years ago. Just like we are in the center of a blinding snow storm.It looks the same in every direction.Humankind's ego will claim its our center. Why not? TreBert

The center of the universe must be located somewhere on its axis of rotation. Don't think it's rotating? Why not? Everything else is!

Double-A

Old February 10th 15, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 2:31:01 PM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 2/10/2015 3:18 PM, Double-A wrote:

The center of the universe must be located somewhere on its axis of rotation. Don't think it's rotating? Why not? Everything else is!

I've blow this foolishness out of the water before.
Rotating with what as a frame of reference? It's bull**** plain and simple.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

A selfie frame!

Double-A

center of the universe. paxwax Misc 40 December 3rd 10 05:23 AM
Center of the Universe Von Fourche Misc 126 June 7th 06 03:40 AM
Center of the universe??? Jack53209 Amateur Astronomy 257 February 7th 04 05:44 PM
Is there a center of the Universe ? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 25 January 26th 04 12:27 PM
What is the RA-DEC of the center of the universe? Mark Lepkowski Amateur Astronomy 29 November 12th 03 05:05 AM