Test for anti gravity

Old June 27th 14, 06:20 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Jan Panteltje[_3_]

Default Test for anti gravity

Dwarf planet could illuminate the dark sector:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...he-dark-sector

Now that would change a few things,
no inflation, no darth ? matter
:-)

I like this :-)
Old June 27th 14, 06:35 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 27/06/2014 1:20 AM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
Dwarf planet could illuminate the dark sector:
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...he-dark-sector

Now that would change a few things,
no inflation, no darth ? matter
:-)

I like this :-)

I like the theory too, it proposes that gravity is amplified or negated
with quantum vacuum energy, which is a path that I've been thinking
along for a few years now too.

However, I'm not so sure I like his idea of positive and negative
gravitational charges. I personally think the quantum vacuum is
involved, but not through opposing charges, just through geometry. In
other words, at small distances (relatively small, let's say at the size
of galactic superclusters or less) the gravitational force is amplified
by the quantum vacuum (giving the effect of Dark Matter), whereas at
bigger sizes, it is opposed by the quantum vacuum (giving the effect of
Dark Energy). The force switches from attraction to repulsion, simply
based on the curvature of space. At small distances, space is negatively
curved (curves inwards), whereas at large distances, space is positively
curved (curves outwards). Whichever direction space curves, the quantum
vacuum energy amplifies that behavior.

Yousuf Khan
Old June 27th 14, 06:45 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Jan Panteltje[_3_]

On a sunny day (Fri, 27 Jun 2014 01:35:26 -0400) it happened Yousuf Khan
wrote in
:

[...]

Your idea does not click with me.
I would really like to leave the concept of space time curvature
(basically a field theory),
and start from a more particle oriented idea.
Einstein and his field thinking versus QM.
Let's see what that UX25 system test shows :-)

Old June 27th 14, 09:52 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Moron Spotter

Now that would change a few things,
no inflation, no darth ? matter
:-)

Idiot

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/darth?s=t

An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Misc 5 October 23rd 09 08:43 PM
An 'Anti-Gravity' Device dlzc Astronomy Misc 0 October 23rd 09 08:27 PM
An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Astronomy Misc 1 October 23rd 09 07:43 PM
anti-gravity gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 March 11th 08 12:25 AM
Anti-gravity experiment gb6726 Astronomy Misc 10 October 2nd 07 10:48 PM