Equinox March 2013

Old March 21st 13, 04:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Default Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Old March 21st 13, 04:52 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_8_]

Default Equinox March 2013

"oriel36" wrote in message

On Mar 21, 3:17 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

On Mar 21, 12:39 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

An 'untilted' Earth is the same as an Earth with zero inclination

=================================
Equinox March 2013, zero inclination toward the sun.
Do you know the difference between leaning forward and leaning sideways,
dull unimaginative anonymous rude thug?

Funny,funny,funny but then again you are no better or worse than the
next.

You are the worst of ALL, dull unimaginative anonymous rude thug.
If you want to talk science do it without insulting people first, you
arsehole.

Crap snipped
**** off and die, vicious ugly dull unimaginative anonymous rude thug.

Old March 21st 13, 05:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gavino

"oriel36" wrote in message
An 'untilted' Earth is the same as an Earth with zero inclination in
which case the Earth's climate would be equatorial insofar as there
would be little or no change in conditions.

What would remain the same regardless of inclination are the
variations in the natural noon cycles arising from the orbital
component of the Earth's motion working in tandem with daily
rotation,in this case,the equation of time as it refers the 1461
natural noon cycles to the 1461 twenty four hour AM/PM cycles would
remain the same.

No, that's wrong.
The equation of time has TWO components.
One comes from the elliptical orbit of the Earth and and hence its varying speed
around the Sun.
The other comes from the inclination in the Earth's orbital plane, which results in a
non-uniform increase in R.A over the course of a year.

On an Earth with 'zero inclination', the second factor would be absent, so the
equation of time would not remain the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_of_time

Old March 21st 13, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Mar 21, 5:11*pm, "Gavino" wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

[...]

I assure you,using direct observations of a planet in motion with two
separate types of rotation to the central Sun that daily rotational
inclination has nothing whatsoever to do with the natural noon
variations.You begin with recognizing the polar day/night cycle which
grants the Earth a single rotation to the central Sun as a component
of its orbital motion and completely separate to daily rotation and
axial inclination.

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/planetary/u...e/science2.jpg

Uranus is turning South to North in its daily cycle while maintain a
fixed axial orientation in space.What you see as 'axial precession' to
the central Sun is really the planet turning by virtue of its orbital
behavior and it is that behavior which turns unevenly insofar as all
planets vary in speed as the make a circuit of the Sun and this is
reflected in the component which turns to the Sun.It is not an
assertion,it is not a hypothesis,it is not a theory,it is a 100%
observational certainly drawn from interpretation of the images.

Of course you need more than one astronomer to interpret what is going
on with Uranus and apply the ecliptic axis to the Earth around which
the polar coordinates are carried and act like a beacon for the
orbital behavior of the Earth -

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/...mericas250.jpg

The Earth doesn't lean or tilt,it takes two separate rotations to the
central Sun to explain why natural noon cycles vary and why the
Equation of Time equalizes the orbital variations while keeping daily
rotation pinned to natural noon along with the 24 hour AM/PM cycle.

Time to drag yourselves out of the late 17th century and into the 21st
century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_of_time

Old March 21st 13, 08:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Old March 21st 13, 09:37 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Anders Eklöf

Martin Nicholson wrote:

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

You, apparently.

Don't feed the trolls.

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour
Old March 22nd 13, 04:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Oriel - it is annoying isn't it when people hijack your threads and
repeat themselves many time a week? Just look how quickly you have
been reduced to whining like some sulky teenager about me - now I have
adopted your own tactics!

For many years now you have been recycling your arguments (your words
BTW) on the outer fringes of the astronomical world stating, but not
explaining in any way, that 500 years worth of astronomers (your words
BTW) are wrong and you are right. Your success rate - in terms of
people openly and consistently supporting your views - is close to
zero. So isn't it time that you tried to reach out to a new audience -
one that hasn't read and rejected your viewpoint quite literally
hundreds of times.

If you care enough to post here multiple times a day - despite
widespread derision - then why don't you care enough to "go the extra
mile" and articulate exactly where your views and the views of the
mainstream scientific community differ? It seems to me that your
current unsuccessful policy - the one that you have been following for
years - has pretty much taken over your life and this must be a source
of deep unhappiness to you and your therapist.

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Old March 22nd 13, 06:56 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Mar 22, 4:24*am, Martin Nicholson
wrote:
Oriel - it is annoying isn't it when people hijack your threads and
repeat themselves many time a week? *Just look how quickly you have
been reduced to whining like some sulky teenager about me - now I have
adopted your own tactics!

I think you are doing a fine job and have nothing to say against you
or your tactic so make sure you keep up repeating that one sentence -
that is an unwanted power I have over you and you have over everyone
else.An unmoderated forum has rules and other than the detractor of
Starlord,you are the only one I have seen do this but as you will see
the penalties are truly awful as you are condemned to repeating a
single sentence without end but you do have moderation control over
everyone else.