Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old August 2nd 18, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 12:12:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 2:37:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 1:46:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Currently sunny and 80F as of 1:30 PM. We are finally into a cooling trend. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 44%. Still some smoke in the air. Don't know if that's what's causing my watering eyes and runny nose. If it reaches 90F today, it will tie a record here of ten days in a row over 90F!

Renewed my Trimet HOP card bus pass for another month. A customer ahead of me dilly dallied around over a bunch of trivial matters, so I missed the next bus. So I walked all the way to the Transit Center, and beyond that to the PGE office to pay my electric bill. That sun sure felt a lot hotter than 80F! It about did me in by the time I got there! But I survived..
PGE has filed to mail me an electric statement two times now in the last 3 months! So I have to go into their office to pay it, to be sure the lights stay on.

Double-A

Thanks for your reply, Bert. At least it lets me know you are there.

Currently overcast here in Gresham. A much cooler 65F as of 12 noon. We did tie the record of 10 days in a row over 90F! Wind west at only 2 mph. Humidity 65%. Looks like cool weather the next few days.

Double-A

Spent most of the morning with Sandy at the center.Hot again.She loves Hawaii and wants to go with me.Hmmm Got picture of Hawaii big island here lava has cooled and lots are lava cheep.Still its better to pay more in the long run.Location is $$$$$$. I park under a pepper tree.No birds flying in this heat.Global warming has hit the birds the hardest.The tiny and the biggest will be hard hit.Poor people will be thin out.Africa by microbes.China will spend its gold on food.Chile would be wise to protect is coffee crops now.. Lake fish going belly up since warm fresh water has less air in it.Food will create local wars.We best start growing food in lots. If Calif does not get some rain soon it will be a dusty desert like Nevada Bert
Old August 3rd 18, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 3:07:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I think you and Sandy should head to Hawaii before the desertification sets in there in CA. Though the people in Nevada found a way to survive even after the gold and silver mines ran out. But Hawaii is paradise, and it's hard to beat that! I wonder if the government will allow you to homestead some of that new land? Just make sure it has cooled off enough so you can park your van on it without it melting its tires. Maybe you can build a beach bum style shack there and sell surfboards!

Here it is a perfect 70F as of 1:45 PM. Wind west at 3 mph. Humidity 56%.

Apple Computer stock has been going up just like I predicted a couple months ago! It has just become the first trillion dollar company! It has been making me money! I tried to clue you guys in on it. The clue was when Warren Buffet invested in it in a big way!

Double-A

Old August 4th 18, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 1:46:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Want to make and sell Hawaii lava vases.Free lava and I know how to make the cast.A lava lot is not good landscape.No veggy.Its not green grass.Bert
Old August 4th 18, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 7:20:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

You might be able to buy topsoil somewhere. A lot cheaper than buying land.. They made quite a good line of nik-naks here out of Mt. St. Helens ash. A good seller to the tourists.

Currently 75F here as of 1:30 PM. But we are back on a warming trend. More hot weather is coming soon. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 47%. Sun is out. Still some clouds.

A couple of rallies by politically opposing groups is occurring in downtown Portland right now. Neither has a parade permit. They have been encouraging their members to carry guns! The police are very nervous! Watch the news!

Double-A

Old August 5th 18, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 1:42:39 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Double-A Hot no clouds.Stay like this till Oct. The shower water they now set at a slow flow.Auto flush has less flush.It had to happen. A 400 unite living building will be finished Costing over 75 million.Its a HUD scam and its being done in every state.When I ran for Mayor I used this as part of my platform.Now I know how to make a big buck on it Lots of $$$$$ going into M&M company this Dec.Bert

Old August 5th 18, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 7:06:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Is there a time limit on how long you can stay in the shower?

Auto flush has less flush.It had to happen.

So you have to flush again, and again!

A 400 unite living building will be finished Costing over 75 million.Its a HUD scam and its being done in every state.When I ran for Mayor I used this as part of my platform.Now I know how to make a big buck on it Lots of $$$$$ going into M&M company this Dec.Bert

When is your IPO, Bert?

Currently an ideal 72F here in Gresham at 11 AM. But later on near 90F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Kim is bringing me some more Korean food a little later. I can eat well tonight!

Double-A

Old August 6th 18, 02:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 11:06:36 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Double-A No time limit.Shower has a bench,and best to shower in the late afternoon. In this heat I take long showers but use just warm water.Spent all day with Sandy.Stayed at the pool and had wine ice splashes with just about every type dip.Its so very hot. I'm making her a Noteory.Add her to M&M staff.I know every top gun in Anaheim.Bert

Old August 6th 18, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"OK-I'm-lying. what is reality and is a given" is that
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is to
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
is mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Old August 6th 18, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 6:15:34 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Very warm sleeping.At 4 am I had coffee and biscott with eggs.Jack-in the Box open 24hr.Another 100f day.Very quite here in Senior center. I miss not seeing clouds.They made the sky interesting as they went by.Miss lightning it made the sky scary.I always counter when it boomed .Bert
Old August 6th 18, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

I remember when I was young there was the idea of starting the shower warm and tapering off to cold water! Really cooled me off!

Offering a woman a corporate office with an impressive sounding title will be sure to endear her to you!

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM