I FOUND THE SOURCE OF GRAVITY

Old December 17th 14, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default I FOUND THE SOURCE OF GRAVITY

My gyro I received on my 8 birthday got me thinking about gravity. 78 years later on 12/17/14 I came up with its source. I posted it in sci. physics. I can now die a happy man. I think I will stay alive however and reap in the glory TreBert
Old December 18th 14, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:12:10 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
My gyro I received on my 8 birthday got me thinking about gravity. 78 years later on 12/17/14 I came up with its source. I posted it in sci. physics. I can now die a happy man. I think I will stay alive however and reap in the glory TreBert

Sad to say, some scientist snooping in these groups will steal your idea and take all the credit for it!

Double-A

Old December 18th 14, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:12:10 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
My gyro I received on my 8 birthday got me thinking about gravity. 78 years later on 12/17/14 I came up with its source. I posted it in sci. physics. I can now die a happy man. I think I will stay alive however and reap in the glory TreBert

AA I am to old to worry about my ideas being stolen. Fact is Einstein used space as a medium that could bend inward. He did not like it having energy waves. Trebert