Dirac's new radioactivities #352 Atom Totality theory 4th ed

Old March 3rd 11, 08:13 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Dirac's new radioactivities #352 Atom Totality theory 4th ed

Chapter 12
Subject: ESO telescopes, VLT in southern hemisphere, but we need a
Fly's Eye
in Australia

Actually we need a gigantic Fly's Eye in Australia
to be the antipodal opposite of northern hemisphere Fly's Eye in Utah
for Cosmic Rays and Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts.

I was thinking for a moment that no-one ever measured Cosmic Rays or
Cosmic Gamma Rays
in the Southern Hemisphere and then I remembered
there are telescopes in Chile.

So I found out they are called ESO telescopes of
VLT, located in Chile and operated by European
countries.

Flys Eye type telescopes are cheap and not expensive, so we really
need a southern hemisphere
station where we can correlate Cosmic Rays and
Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts. Cangaroo is proposed
for Australia to do this task. How long it will take to
set up and start operating is unknown. I hope this
is done in my lifetime and done soon.

I suspect what will happen early on in the gathering
of data about Cosmic Rays and Gamma Ray Bursts
is that they are connected or linked simultaneously
with events in the Northern Hemisphere.

So that for example, if a high energy Cosmic Ray event or Gamma Ray
Bursts occurr in the Southern
Hemisphere at a specific time 10pm on Wednesday
August 5, 2009 that the same type of event will
occurr in the Northern Hemisphere at that same time.
Even though the telescopes were pointed in opposite
directions in the Cosmic skies. What this means is that the majority
of Cosmic Rays and Gamma Ray
Bursts were originated from the Nucleus of the Atom
Totality and not originated from any star or galaxy.

So I am hopeful that they can get Cangaroo up and
running as quick as possible.

Subject: Messenger Spacecraft shows us that Mercury's precession is
all
accounted by SEP and not GR

If the Messenger Spacecraft can be completely
operated into and out of orbit from Mercury, solely powered by Solar
Emission Pressure, and given the size and mass of Messenger, then
scaling up,
gives more than a 0.43 arcseconds/year precession.

I do not have the facts or data to calculate the Solar Emission
Pressure on Mercury. This is a equation which someone working in that
field of
expertise has to do.

But we already have a nice experiment research in progress with the
Messenger Spacecraft itself. We can measure the precession rate of the
Spacecraft as it orbits around Mercury. We can use the Spacecraft as
measuring tool for Solar Emission Pressure. I am confident that some
scientists connected with the Messenger Spacecraft realizes this
goldmine
of data about Solar Emission Pressure.

And I would hazard to guess that if the Messenger Spacecraft does not
collide with Mercury that it could remain in orbit and provide
valuable data
as to precession.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old March 6th 11, 07:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Dirac's new radioactivities #354 Atom Totality theory 4th ed

Chapter 12
Subject: fine-structure in precession of Mercury, Earth, Jupiter imply
SEP not
GR

One thing I missed another
opportunity to
prove that Solar Emission Pressure SEP is the bulk of the force for
Mercury's
0.43 arcseconds/year.

If SEP is the responsible force involved, then it should be a
"directional force"
with a fine-structure that can be measured, perhaps by Messenger
spacecraft.
And this fine-structure seen in Earth's and Jupiter's precession with
their
magnetosphere. In other words, there are moments in the orbits where
the
pelting of the planets is especially torrential solar emissions. If it
were GR
responsible for the 0.43 figure it is purely a geometrical number and
would
not have directional fine-structure. The directional bias is due
also to the variable
emissions of the Sun's latitudes.

I do not know how sensitive our measuring of the actual observed
precessions are,
but if sensitive we should be able to detect a linked variance of
Mercury's
precession and such things as solar flares or solar wind storms.

The direction of Earth and Jupiter precession should also be linked by
the Sun's directional output of emissions.

In GR there is no fine-structure for precessions.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium