...Two More Huge Global Warming Victories!

Old September 13th 07, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming,alt.politics,uk.sci.weather
Talk-n-Dog[_3_]

Default ...Two More Huge Global Warming Victories!

BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 12, 4:11 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
...and oil hit $80 a barrel today. It was as low as...$8
under President Clinton.

It's technically free for the taking from Muslims. Gee whiz, I wonder
what went to terribly wrong?
- Brad Guth -

Now figure out why they want to kill us? It makes as much sense.

--
http://OutSourcedNews.com
I suppose I could buy meteor insurance too, to help rebuild on that

Our constitution protects criminals, sexual deviants and U.S. Senators.
Which at times are, one and the same...

The problem with the global warming theory, is that a theory is like a
bowl of ice-cream, it only takes a little dab of bull**** to ruin the
whole thing. - Gump That -

How to outsmart Global Warming -- Plant your corn when the oak leaves
are as big as a squirrels ear.

Insanity is only synapses deep.
It's not if, it's just when, No one gets out alive.
Old September 13th 07, 07:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming,alt.politics,uk.sci.weather
Tunderbar

On Sep 12, 6:11 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
Rober Murdoch, owner of News Corporation, along
with a myriad of film, tv, print and online corporations
including Fox News, has announced plans to
become carbon neutral by 2010. This is more
than just another large corporation going green.

It is also a vast...conservative...media empire.

"Our audience's carbon footprint is 10,000 times bigger
than ours," Murdoch said. "Imagine if we succeed in
inspiring our audiences to reduce their own impacts
on climate change by just 1 percent. That would
be like turning the state of California off for
almost two months."http://www.californiagreensolutions.com/cgi-bin/gt/tpl.h,content=376

To watch this historic debate over global warming
almost turn on a dime after Katrina is a sight
for the ages. It may seem like a long drawn out
debate when watching in real time, but in historical
terms we're in the middle of a sea-change. With
previous US opposition quickly changing sides
to form a new and overwhelming global
consensus.

And just today US courts ruled in favor of
individual states adopting their own emissions
policies. Allowing the stricter California standards
to be applied throughout much of the US.

...and oil hit $80 a barrel today. It was as low as...$8
under President Clinton.

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Itchy and Scratchy's
copyrights go to the old bum and the Itchy and Scratchy company has to
shut down so they show a switch being thrown to off and smokes stacks
stop spewing smoke as if the cartoonists business produces smoke like
an industrial mill does. Cracks me up every time.