model for thought

Old February 2nd 07, 11:33 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Dumbledore_[_1_]

Default model for thought

"Uncle Al" wrote in message ...
Newtonian physics is infinite lightspeed (instantaneous knowledge of
all aspects of a system),

You ****in' ignorant, stoooopid, LYING *******!

SAGNAC, MMX, DOPPLER!
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...mx4dummies.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...nac/Sagnac.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...er/Doppler.htm

"we shall, however, find in what follows, that the velocity of light in our theory plays the part, physically, of an infinitely great velocity."
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/

Get the **** out of the river of ****, you are the biggest TORD in it, you lying ****headed ****!
**** OFF AND DIE!

Old February 3rd 07, 11:41 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Uncle Al

Dumbledore_ wrote:
[snip]

Nothing

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/effete6.jpg
Behold little Fumblebore
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/effete7.jpg

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/effete0.jpg
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/effete5.jpg

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old February 4th 07, 12:47 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Dumbledore_

"Uncle Al" wrote in message ...
[snip river of **** from Schwartzcyst]
"Uncle Al" wrote in message ...
Newtonian physics is infinite lightspeed (instantaneous knowledge of
all aspects of a system),

You ****in' ignorant, stoooopid, LYING *******!

ROEMER,DOPPLER, MICHELSON, SAGNAC!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ole_R%C3%B8mer

"Cassini had observed the moons of Jupiter between 1666 and 1668, and discovered discrepancies in his measurements that, at first, he attributed to light having a finite speed."

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...mx4dummies.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...nac/Sagnac.htm
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...er/Doppler.htm

Einstein: "we shall, however, find in what follows, that the velocity of light in our theory plays the part, physically, of an infinitely great velocity."
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/

Get the **** out of the river of ****, you are the biggest TORD in it, you lying ****headed ****!
Go and worship Nehemiah Scudder!
**** OFF and DIE!

Old February 4th 07, 12:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"Dumbledore_" wrote:

Get the **** out of the river of ****, you are the biggest TORD in it, you
lying ****headed ****!
Go and worship Nehemiah Scudder!
**** OFF and DIE!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Androcles throws another wobbler......

--
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 4th 07, 01:09 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, Phineas T Puddleduck

wrote
on Sun, 04 Feb 2007 00:55:11 +0000
:
In article ,
"Dumbledore_" wrote:

Get the **** out of the river of ****, you are the biggest TORD in it, you
lying ****headed ****!
Go and worship Nehemiah Scudder!
**** OFF and DIE!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Androcles throws another wobbler......

That was a throw? Looked more like it slipped out as he
was winding up and it fell behind him. :-P :-)

The closest match in my mind to "TORD" is "toroid" (if one
doesn't want to get too vulgar) and while Uncle Al is many
things, doughnut-shaped probably isn't one of them. :-)

#191,
Conventional memory has to be one of the most UNconventional
architectures I've seen in a computer system.

Old February 4th 07, 01:59 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Dumbledore_

"Uncle Al" wrote in message ...
Dumbledore_ wrote:
[snip]

Nothing

[snip river of **** from Schwartzcyst]
Schwartz:
http://tinyurl.com/ck9r2

Old February 4th 07, 04:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
RNoster

"Dumbledore_"

is a moron, go play in the Freeway.

Old February 4th 07, 04:45 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.chem,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics.relativity, RNoster

wrote
on Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:25:11 -0600
ews.net:

"Dumbledore_"

is a moron, go play in the Freeway.

Dumbledore is also Androcles, Hexenmeister, and a few other things, and
probably got that way *from* playing on the freeway. :-) (That, and the
rejection of his hypotheses way back in the late 1990's.)

#191,
Windows Vista. Because a BSOD is just so 20th century; why not
try our new color changing variant?