Is Pi getting closer to Reality ???

Old October 10th 03, 06:38 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Is Pi getting closer to Reality ???

Using the word reality I mean a more perfect circle. In our minds we can
visualize a perfect circle. We see a compass make a what looks like a
perfect circle.I use circle,but sphere fits just as well. I think a
universe is formed the moment nature creates a perfect sphere.
I theorize a perfect sphere as a non-spinning black hole. Need I say
more? It is gravity all the way down to the singularity. Bert

Old October 16th 03, 01:32 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Gravity in time makes all objects round. That is true in both the
macro,and the micro realms. What keeps them from being perfectly
round is motion,and the other objects in the universe. Much principle
I use for the other objects in the universe. Foreshortning of the object
in the direction it is moving. A non-spinning blackhole can eleminate
these other forces. Not spinning means no bulge at its equator. The
blackhole's event horizon keeps it from having contact with the rest of
the universe,and that means Mach's principle(inertia) has no effect on
the blackhole. Round is symmetrical,so my thoughts are a
non-spinning black hole is super-symmetrical,or natures only perfect
sphere. Bert