Setting the record straight

Old July 4th 17, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Setting the record straight

How the climate NAZIS dominate the climate agenda:
The big lie about CO2 etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
Old July 4th 17, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
How the climate NAZIS dominate the climate agenda:
The big lie about CO2 etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

CO2 all the time, I'm sick of it. Let the plants starve.
When are people going to solve the real crisis, of all the DIHYDROGEN
MONOXIDE they keep putting in our water supplies ?

Old July 4th 17, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in news

Hägar wrote:
How the climate NAZIS dominate the climate agenda:
The big lie about CO2 etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

CO2 all the time, I'm sick of it. Let the plants starve.
When are people going to solve the real crisis, of all the DIHYDROGEN
MONOXIDE they keep putting in our water supplies ?

I hear they mix it with female hormones to make beer too.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"If you want to remain judged always guilty by God, just hang onto the
OT laws the way that you do." - Georgann on a G*d trip.