Will our Universe Merge with its Twin?

Old June 17th 07, 12:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Will our Universe Merge with its Twin?

Easy theory gives the answer as "yes" they will come together. Its
called its parrel twin. We know its out there because nature only
produces matter particles in pairs. We also know there are no straight
paths . No parrel lines to go to infinity. All have a gravitational
curve. How will we ever detect the merging of our anti-matter twin
universe. We will need no telescope to detect it. We will know the
merging of the two worlds when there is no night sky. bert

Old June 22nd 07, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

When they merge it will change their shape bert

Old July 2nd 07, 11:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Universes move in a parrel curved convex space relative to each other.
Like galaxies they are moving away from each other at an accelerating
rate. Universes will never merge. Cosmic space is infinite. Cosmic
vibrating lines of gravity(macro realm string theory) relate them in the
only way possible. Their mutual gravity lines of force that is intrinsic
to cosmic 's gravitation bert

Old July 9th 07, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Must add they are moving away from each other,but with a curving. Their
curve created by their spin,and our parrel universe is spinning in the
opposite direction. This can make thinking interesting as we conclude
an ending Think particles it helps bert

Old July 10th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_4_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
: Must add they are moving away from each other,but with a curving. Their
: curve created by their spin,and our parrel universe is spinning in the
: opposite direction. This can make thinking interesting as we conclude
: an ending Think particles it helps bert
:
Universe implies to encompass all that is possible!

Now if the universe implies to everything possible then Nothing and or only
the impossible is possible!

How is another Universe possible G=EMC^2 Glazier?

Cheers G=EMC^2 Glazier,

Pete.

May the Universe return
100 Fold of your output.

Old July 10th 07, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 9, 4:06 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

: Must add they are moving away from each other,but with a curving. Their
: curve created by their spin,and our parrel universe is spinning in the
: opposite direction. This can make thinking interesting as we conclude
: an ending Think particles it helps bert
:
Universe implies to encompass all that is possible!

Now if the universe implies to everything possible then Nothing and or only
the impossible is possible!

How is another Universe possible G=EMC^2 Glazier?

Cheers G=EMC^2 Glazier,

Pete.

I believe your typical black hole usually blows out from their poles.
That gives us at least twin universes.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 10th 07, 09:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jul 9, 4:06 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

: Must add they are moving away from each other,but with a curving. Their
: curve created by their spin,and our parrel universe is spinning in the
: opposite direction. This can make thinking interesting as we conclude
: an ending Think particles it helps bert
:
Universe implies to encompass all that is possible!

Now if the universe implies to everything possible then Nothing and or only
the impossible is possible!

How is another Universe possible G=EMC^2 Glazier?

Cheers G=EMC^2 Glazier,

Pete.

Maybe the other universe is virtual.

Double-A

Old July 10th 07, 11:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Pete Reality is nature only produces in pairs. That means its
impossible not to have a anti-universe. That is why in my post i bring
in quantum particles. Can't have an electron unless a positron is also
created. Our universe is the negative one and spins in the direction
anti-clock wise Knowing that tell us the direction of its anti-twin.
Again same as QM. bert

Old July 10th 07, 11:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad Reality is when a black hole reaches its critical mass it creates
first an implosion. When reaching its critical mass it has no motion of
rotation,and the instant before imploding it is a perfect sphere. Its
horizon implodes to the singularity evenly. Lots of good science
thinking makes this the way it is. bert

Old July 10th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_4_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Jul 9, 4:06 pm, "Laidback" wrote:
: "G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
:
: ...
: : Must add they are moving away from each other,but with a curving.
Their
: : curve created by their spin,and our parrel universe is spinning in the
: : opposite direction. This can make thinking interesting as we conclude
: : an ending Think particles it helps bert
: :
: Universe implies to encompass all that is possible!
:
: Now if the universe implies to everything possible then Nothing and or
only
: the impossible is possible!
:
: How is another Universe possible G=EMC^2 Glazier?
:
: Cheers G=EMC^2 Glazier,
:
: Pete.
:
: I believe your typical black hole usually blows out from their poles.
: That gives us at least twin universes.
: -
: Brad Guth
:

But if the Universe already consists of all that is possible, a black hole
is merely a part of the universe..

Besides that, A Black-Hole is but a compressed area with its Poles being
with the opposing velocities and or potential Kinetic Energy that is
evidence for its creation of its compression and or mass.. its much like a
postulated and or theoretical particle only much bigger! and I mean really
moochus bigger!

The point is no matter what you refer to its simply already part and parcel
of The singular Universe which consists of everything that is possible,
nothing is excluded, that's NOTHING except nothing and or zero!..

Cheers Brad,

Pete.
May the Universe return
100 Fold of your output.