How cool is VL2

Old April 28th 07, 05:33 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_6_]

Default How cool is VL2

T Wake wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

But you should congratulate Brad; his bigotry has been rewarded in
alt.astronomy and he's a full-fledged saucerhead now.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 28th 07, 06:00 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On Apr 27, 9:30 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Apr 27, 6:55 pm, "T Wake" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com... Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

I see that yourself (aka MI/NSA alt.usenet.kooks) can't constructively
contribute as to the topic at hand.

"how cool is VL2?"

What are you silly folks so deathly afraid of?
-

Is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so terribly daunting and/
or so horrific?

What's the matter; is Venus a little too Muslim or perhaps Cathar?

how cool is VL2?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 28th 07, 05:48 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, BradGuth

wrote
on 27 Apr 2007 21:30:21 -0700
. com:
On Apr 27, 6:55 pm, "T Wake" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com... Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

I see that yourself (aka MI/NSA alt.usenet.kooks) can't constructively
contribute as to the topic at hand.

"how cool is VL2?"

What are you silly folks so deathly afraid of?

Are you referring to the ambient temperature behind Venus
or just the general desirability/fashionability of getting
there?

The latter isn't all that scientific a question.
The former would take some time to answer, mostly because
I don't know the environment behind Venus (there might be
a tail of ions similar to the sodium tail of the moon).
Of course the temperature of the gas may be slightly
meaningless since it's so tenuous.

-
Brad Guth

#191,
Linux. Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
way too frightening to novice users.

Old April 28th 07, 06:20 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 27, 6:55 pm, "T Wake" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com... Dear "Pure
gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

I see that yourself (aka MI/NSA alt.usenet.kooks) can't constructively
contribute as to the topic at hand.

Did you fail English grammar at school? The topic at hand has been dealt
with and your demands to confine debate to what *you* want to talk about is
more appropriate for a puppet of a shadowy organisation.

"how cool is VL2?"

Gibberish.

What are you silly folks so deathly afraid of?

Scary Ghosts. What are you silly folks so deathly afraid of?

Old April 28th 07, 06:21 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

ups.com...
On Apr 27, 6:55 pm, "T Wake" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

oups.com... Dear "Pure
gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

I see that yourself (aka MI/NSA alt.usenet.kooks) can't constructively
contribute as to the topic at hand.

"how cool is VL2?"

What are you silly folks so deathly afraid of?
-

Is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so terribly daunting and/
or so horrific?

What's the matter; is Venus a little too Muslim or perhaps Cathar?

Are you arguing with yourself now, ko0kboi?

Old April 28th 07, 06:21 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
T Wake

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

But you should congratulate Brad; his bigotry has been rewarded in
alt.astronomy and he's a full-fledged saucerhead now.

applause

Well Done Brad.

/applause

Old April 28th 07, 07:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On Apr 28, 9:48 am, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:
In sci.physics, BradGuth

wrote
on 27 Apr 2007 21:30:21 -0700
. com:

On Apr 27, 6:55 pm, "T Wake" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

roups.com... Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),

snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

I see that yourself (aka MI/NSA alt.usenet.kooks) can't constructively
contribute as to the topic at hand.

"how cool is VL2?"

What are you silly folks so deathly afraid of?

Are you referring to the ambient temperature behind Venus
or just the general desirability/fashionability of getting
there?

Playing those silly word games again, arnt we, as though you've not
heard one word of my ongoing topics until just now. What a pagan liar
that just so happens to think and act exactly like most any other Jew
that's focused upon covering thy butt.

The latter isn't all that scientific a question.
The former would take some time to answer, mostly because
I don't know the environment behind Venus (there might be
a tail of ions similar to the sodium tail of the moon).
Of course the temperature of the gas may be slightly
meaningless since it's so tenuous.

In other words, as per status quo usual, you're not willing to share
so much as a viable swag, yet with nothing but NASA/Apollo crapolla
science to go by, as such you go along with claiming we've walked on
that moon of ours. How absolutely LLPOF pathetic are you folks (that
dare claim as being non-Jewish) planning to take this ruse?

Christ almighty on a nasty stick, you're still deathly fraid of your
own kind. (I would be too, if I were a Jew or even a minion to one)
-
Brad Guth

Old April 28th 07, 08:00 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,cam.misc
BradGuth

On Apr 28, 10:21 am, "T Wake" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

T Wake wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),
snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

But you should congratulate Brad; his bigotry has been rewarded in
alt.astronomy and he's a full-fledged saucerhead now.

applause

Well Done Brad.

/applause

T Wake, we need more of that high quality Jewish toilet paper, please
spew.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 28th 07, 08:31 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 28, 10:21 am, "T Wake" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

T Wake wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message
roups.com...
Dear "Pure gibberish"(aka alt.usenet.kooks),
snip top posted screed

I see you remain incapable of making a coherent post.

But you should congratulate Brad; his bigotry has been rewarded in
alt.astronomy and he's a full-fledged saucerhead now.

applause

Well Done Brad.

/applause

T Wake, we need more of that high quality Jewish toilet paper, please
spew.

You really don't take compliments very well do you?

Did you briefly forget I am not Jewish.

What you do with toilet paper is entirely *your* business. Please clean up
after yourself though.

very cool ROC Amateur Astronomy 2 June 28th 05 06:00 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Amateur Astronomy 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
Cool! Sally UK Astronomy 2 November 27th 03 12:56 PM