logical math followup

Old August 19th 04, 07:28 PM
James M. Vierling Jr.

Default logical math followup

This post is a reply to a previous thread that has become to old to
respond to. Due to lack of capability to access the internet, I was
unable to reply when the thread was current. This post is also a reply
to both posts that were made after I was unable to reply.

Start reply:

I will try to explain this in a way that even those that were
brainwashed into believing in magic can understand. The exponentiation
factor represents the number of times that a number is multiplied or
divided by itself. Multiplication represented by a number and often
referred to as raised to whatever power that coincides with said
number. Division represented by a number preceded by a minus sign and
often referred to as lowered to the power that coincides with said
number. Which in turn means that when the exponentiation factor is
represented by the number one then the number being raised to the
first power is multiplied by itself once. Hence 2 (raised to) the
first power is = 2 multiplied by itself once = 4, 6 (raised to) the
first power = 6 multiplied by itself once = 36, 10 (raised to) the
first power = 10 multiplied by itself once = 100. In turn this also
means that when the exponentiation factor is represented by a 1
preceded with a minus sign (-1) that the number is divided by itself
once. Hence 2 (lowered to) the first power (-1) = 2 divided by itself
once = 1, 7 (lowered to) the first power (-1) = 7 divided by itself
once = 1, etc. All numbers when divided by themselves once are equal
to one. This is how real math works.

Your equation is false as applied to exponentiation. Reciprocation
applies to standard multiplication and division yes. It does not
however apply to exponentiation. Meaning that yes, if you multiply a
number by 10 the result will be ten times the original number and
reciprocally if you divide a number by 10 the result will be one-tenth
the original number. That also applies to numbers other than 10.

Death to psychotronic weaponry. Religion is fraud. Pseudoscience is as
bad as religion. James M. Vierling Jr.
Old August 20th 04, 03:55 PM
James M. Vierling Jr.

(James M. Vierling Jr.) wrote in message . com...
[...]

First a correction in terminology. Where I had written reciprocation,
I should have written either reciprocalization or just reciprocals.
Also I should have pointed out that the reciprocals in the previous
post would be 10 and 1/10th, not the results of the multiplication and
division.

Again 1/10 = 10 divided by 100 or 1/10 = 10 divided by 10 divided by
10. That comes out to be 10 divided by itself twice or 10 lowered to
the second power (-2). The - sign represents division not the
multiplication of a number by a negative representaion of itself. That
would be ignorant. As for the inverse thing, only in the sense that
the exponentiation factor represents the number of times a number is
multiplied or divided by itself. In other words ^2 means the number
mulitplied by itslef twice as opposed to lowered to the second power
(-2) means divided by itself twice.

Death to psychotronic weaponry. Religion is fraud. Pseudoscience is
just as bad as religion. James M. Vierling Jr.
Old August 21st 04, 04:12 PM
vonroach

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:06:37 +0100, "Jaxtraw"
wrote:

What is 2^0?

Zero does not exist. Zero is an un-american fraud perpetrated by an Arab, to
prevent fine American scientists developing a protection against Al-Quaida's
psychotronic weapons, which they will unleash on the world on September 2nd.
Death to zero!

Ian

Odd, I thought 2^0 =1, 2^1 = 2, and 2^2 =4, but if what you say is a
fact, then 2/0 = 2 and 2 * 0 = 2. I did get a feeling for Ground Zero
on 9/11. Your concept of psychotronic weapons includes aviation fuel?
Old August 21st 04, 05:19 PM
Jaxtraw

wrote:

What is 2^0?

Zero does not exist. Zero is an un-american fraud perpetrated by an Arab,

prevent fine American scientists developing a protection against

Al-Quaida's
psychotronic weapons, which they will unleash on the world on September

2nd.
Death to zero!

Ian

Odd, I thought 2^0 =1, 2^1 = 2, and 2^2 =4, but if what you say is a
fact, then 2/0 = 2 and 2 * 0 = 2. I did get a feeling for Ground Zero
on 9/11. Your concept of psychotronic weapons includes aviation fuel?

The _supposed_ Japanese aircraft that _supposedly* attacked Pearl Harbour on
September 11th 1941 were *Zero's!* Do you see? The psychotronic weapons made
the world hallucinate the atrocity in 2001, which is really *21* since 0 is
an imaginary number (it is the square root of minus 1), in which George Bush
*didn't* fake an attack on the Reichstag using psychically triggered
explosives which were launched from aboard Apollo 13, which never went to
the moon, *just* as NASA claim it didn't. Why else do the shadows diverge?

If you add up all the letters in Daniel Min, and divide by zero, _which does
not exist_, you get the ratio of the natural number e to pi, multiplied by
the golden section. What more proof do you need?

Remember, coal is at least as old as man.

Old August 21st 04, 07:25 PM
James M. Vierling Jr.

vonroach wrote in message . ..
On 20 Aug 2004 07:55:53 -0700, (James M. Vierling
Jr.) wrote:

the exponentiation factor represents the number of times a number is
multiplied or divided by itself. In other words ^2 means the number
mulitplied by itslef twice as opposed to lowered to the second power
(-2) means divided by itself twice.

2^2 or squared, usually means 2 multiplied by itself 1 time = 4.

Death to psychotronic weaponry. Religion is fraud. Pseudoscience is
just as bad as religion. James M. Vierling Jr.

Pychotronic weaponry? Have you ever heard of the principle of
`falsification'? A religious belief can not be proved wrong,
therefore it is not a subject for scientific study. Psudoscience?
`Science' can only be wrong or right. Perhaps you have lies and
sophistry in mind?

And here I thought that it was proved wrong that the sun revolved
around the earth. Just one of so many religious beliefs that have been
proved wrong. Pseudoscience refers to fake or made up scientific
claims that are pushed as real. E=mc^2 as an example. Just for the
record all religious beliefs can be proved wrong or false. There is no
such thing as magic which alone wipes out everything that all
religions are based in and is very easy to prove. Psychotronic
weaponry refers to electromagnetic radiation weaponry in which the
broadcasts are modulated to represent human brainwave pattern
potentials to attack the brain of people with.

Death to psychotronic weaponry. Religion is fraud. Pseudoscience is as
bad as religion. James M. Vierling Jr.

Big Bang Busted in Science Classes for High Schools G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 488 July 18th 04 07:18 PM
logical math Vierlingjr Astronomy Misc 4 June 21st 04 12:35 PM
Planet_X: Our 10th Planet Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 841 May 16th 04 05:00 PM
How Did the Jarosite Form at Meridiani? Sir Charles W. Shults III Astronomy Misc 127 April 1st 04 03:11 PM
Blackholes Don't Tilt G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 60 August 19th 03 02:29 PM