Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old January 4th 07, 02:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

There was no association implied, Puddleduck.

Guth would thank you because you used the little
buzzword he invented... "inflation". Are there any
other "names" in astronomy we [tinw] need to
walk on eggshells with while conversing with you,
Puddleduck?

I thought you meant another Guth. Brad Guth, on sci.physics

You might want to consider lightening up a bit.
Such sensitivity as yours probably surrounds you
with imagined insults frequently.

And what's so bad about Alan Guth? The prof *is*
after all one of the very few people well-versed in
both cosmology and particle physics. Do you also
think Guth has insulted you?

Now, try not to misunderstand me, Puddleduck! I
just wonder why you have a problem with the
"free lunch" guy and astronomy's main man?
Truth is...

...i think it's commendable that you are bucking
cosmology's "father of inflationary theory"!

WAIT WAIT! Are you a "neatnick" who thinks
Professor Alan Guth ought to clean up his messy-
as-hell office? g

--
This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.

Old January 4th 07, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy,misc.fakirs.art-deco
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

There was no association implied, Puddleduck.

Guth would thank you because you used the little
buzzword he invented... "inflation". Are there any
other "names" in astronomy we [tinw] need to
walk on eggshells with while conversing with you,
Puddleduck?

I thought you meant another Guth. Brad Guth, on sci.physics

Oh, too bad, Puddleduck, for this entirely blows
your credibility. For us to be discussing the line
of thought that led to your "inflation" response,
and then for you to relate it all to the notorious
and verbose "Brad" Guth instead of to the Father
of Inflationary Theory, "Alan" Guth, reduces you
to just another coffeeboi and gooseling.

Or is everybody else right? Is Brad Guth correct
when he tells everybody that you're really and
truly our [tino] very own...

Mother Goose ???

BTW, Mother, i have greatly enjoyed your ability
to parrot the internet. You are most welcome to
maintain your facade if you want, for your posts
as "Puddleduck" have led me to some very, very
interesting thoughts and websites!

carri.on

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
TIME! it flies... you navigate.

Indelibly yours,
Paine http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old January 4th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Painius" wrote in message
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message

news
In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Imagine the effort it took Colorado Carl to stop being "judgemental and
pompous" and actually communicate with others as "Duck Butter". It's
amazing! By reading C.Carl's early posts one can easily see why Carl is
that way, being judged and talked down to all his miserable life. Reaction
Formation (psychology). He gave himself away when he Plonked me and "ran
away" a Deco "coward" trait. He must have been fired from his storage shed
building job because he's posting all the time now, soooo sad. On the
"sunny side" though, he needs a rest! A goose is not supposed to quack.

Glad you're back to regular posting. See ya.

C.H.J.

Old January 4th 07, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Oh, too bad, Puddleduck, for this entirely blows
your credibility.

I really couldn't care what you think of me. I just enjoy demolishing
your ****poor musings you try to pass off as science.

For us to be discussing the line
of thought that led to your "inflation" response,
and then for you to relate it all to the notorious
and verbose "Brad" Guth instead of to the Father
of Inflationary Theory, "Alan" Guth, reduces you
to just another coffeeboi and gooseling.

Oh shut up you maroon. For a start, your tone was flippant. And hence
why I thought you meant Brad not Alan. But never mind. I must remember
to switch on my precognition next time I talk to you.

Whats with this coffeeboi ******** anyway? Are you seriously convinced
you are the superior science heads here? I mean look at Warhol... for a
start, none of you (save Bert) have ever disassociated yourselves from
his bigoted and prejudiced remarks. Do you agree with him, or just lack
the courage of your convictions to step away from them?

Saucerheads, one and all.

Or is everybody else right? Is Brad Guth correct
when he tells everybody that you're really and
truly our [tino] very own...

Mother Goose ???

Wow. You truly are a buffoon. Thats such an original insult. As I grow
weary of telling people like you, this obviously fake pseudonym is a
psychological experiment. When people start making duck and goose type
comments, it becomes very obvious they are unable to defend themselves
on their science.

Bill gave up as he was unable to answer some simple questions, and
surprisingly enough I have even less expectations from you.

BTW, Mother, i have greatly enjoyed your ability
to parrot the internet. You are most welcome to
maintain your facade if you want, for your posts
as "Puddleduck" have led me to some very, very
interesting thoughts and websites!

Is this before or after the aliens take you away?

carri.on

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.

Old January 4th 07, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Pudduck I'm not bigoted or make prejudicial remarks I call things as
they are and always have my own ideas relative to good science thinking.
Always Bert

Old January 5th 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Painius" wrote:

Oh, too bad, Puddleduck, for this entirely blows
your credibility.

I really couldn't care what you think of me. I just enjoy demolishing
your ****poor musings you try to pass off as science.

Translates to

"I had my ass paddled to Anarctica and back!"

Old January 5th 07, 05:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,misc.puddleducks.art-deco
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

Whatever you say, Mother.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Poop... and the world poops with you!

Old January 5th 07, 11:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...
"Painius" wrote in message
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message
news
In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Thank you, Honest! Well, at least the ol' boy's
a colorful mother, ain't he. Imagine him posing
as an astrophysics student with three years to go
till he gets his doctorate! Geezus!...

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol'
M. Goose tries to sell how natural it was to
mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta Hoot!

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of
course, i was really beginning to think ol' PTP
was the abo K-man in disguise! g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
SMILE... it increases your face value!

Old January 5th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Painius" wrote in message
"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...
"Painius" wrote in message
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote...
in message
news In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

[...]

Like most "Hate-filled" individuals I've encountered in life, K-man died of
cancer. There must be some correlation between being filled with hate and
dying of cancer. I know that being a bitter and jealous individual like old
Colorado Carl can't be healthy, both mentally and physically, he has
depression and hypertension.

Glad to hear that you're full of life and in good spirits!

C.H.J. (Keep looking up)

Old January 5th 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

Default Qwack-A-Thon continues

"Painius" wrote:

Thank you, Honest! Well, at least the ol' boy's
a colorful mother, ain't he. Imagine him posing
as an astrophysics student with three years to go
till he gets his doctorate! Geezus!...

No need to imagine matey, cause its the truth. Of course you're talking
to HJ, who would need a lobotomy to raise himself UP to the level of a
retard...

Jealousy noted from Deco Duck!

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol'
M. Goose tries to sell how natural it was to
mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta Hoot!

When you just say Guth it does leave a trifle ambiguity. Plus I suppose
you are right, I should have guessed it. So thats

1 to you (my inability to spot who you meant )

versus

10^32 to me (Your flowing space rubbish, hanging out with saucer heads,
espousing rubbish, having an issue with QM cause it doesn't gel with
your twisted mind)

You can have that one - well done. Now with only a few moments left, can
you pull out the 10^32 needed to equalize?

Can you pull the dildo out of your ass and act like a normal human being?

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of
course, i was really beginning to think ol' PTP
was the abo K-man in disguise! g

So perhaps you can do better then Bill Sheppard who ran off with his
tail between his legs when I pointed out your flowing space theory is BS
then?