Stephen Hawking

Old June 14th 06, 11:29 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default Stephen Hawking

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/HONG...0613070611.jpg
No, that's his nurse back there....I swear it's his nurse...okay, the
weather in Hong Kong was hot so she unbuttoned her smock.
There's a perfectly good explanation for this....she was due at the
beach right after the interview so she wore her bikini...yeah, that's
it, that's the ticket. ;-)

Pat
Old June 15th 06, 06:36 PM posted to sci.space.history

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/HONG...20060613070611.
jpg
No, that's his nurse back there....I swear it's his nurse...okay, the
weather in Hong Kong was hot so she unbuttoned her smock.
There's a perfectly good explanation for this....she was due at the
beach right after the interview so she wore her bikini...yeah, that's
it, that's the ticket. ;-)

Pat

Please keep in mind, the guy IS a genius...

:-)

John Gilbert

Old June 15th 06, 09:01 PM posted to sci.space.history

"John Gilbert" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/HONG...20060613070611.
jpg
No, that's his nurse back there....I swear it's his nurse...okay, the
weather in Hong Kong was hot so she unbuttoned her smock.
There's a perfectly good explanation for this....she was due at the
beach right after the interview so she wore her bikini...yeah, that's
it, that's the ticket. ;-)

Pat

Please keep in mind, the guy IS a genius...

:-)

John -

That reminds me of the scene in the movie 'Real Genius' staring Val Kilmer -
"I am trying to meet the top 10 geniuses in the world and have .......
quite funny.

gb

Old June 16th 06, 01:13 AM posted to sci.space.history

Pat Flannery wrote in
:

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/HONG...104_2006061307
0611.jpg No, that's his nurse back there....I swear it's his
nurse...okay, the weather in Hong Kong was hot so she unbuttoned her
smock. There's a perfectly good explanation for this....she was due at
the beach right after the interview so she wore her bikini...yeah,
that's it, that's the ticket. ;-)

The Hawkman has great taste in ho's... what do you expect from someone who
moonlights as a hardcore gangsta rapper?

http://www.mchawking.com/

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.
Old June 16th 06, 01:52 AM posted to sci.space.history

"g. beat " @spam protected wrote in message
. ..

That reminds me of the scene in the movie 'Real Genius' staring Val

Kilmer -
"I am trying to meet the top 10 geniuses in the world and have .......
quite funny.

Or the scene "A Beautiful Mind" where he suggests they all ignore the hot
looking woman.

gb

Old June 16th 06, 03:30 AM posted to sci.space.history

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/HONG...0613070611.jpg
No, that's his nurse back there....I swear it's his nurse...okay, the
weather in Hong Kong was hot so she unbuttoned her smock.

I'll be he had the glare screen removed

Old June 16th 06, 03:32 AM posted to sci.space.history

"g. beat " @spam protected wrote in message
. ..
That reminds me of the scene in the movie 'Real Genius' staring Val
Kilmer - "I am trying to meet the top 10 geniuses in the world and have
....... quite funny.

"Who was number eight?"
"Professor Hochstetler at MIT."
"Isn't he dead?"
(sad nod)
"He is now..."

Old June 16th 06, 08:13 AM posted to sci.space.history

Scott Hedrick wrote:

"Who was number eight?"
"Professor Hochstetler at MIT."
"Isn't he dead?"
(sad nod)
"He is now..."

Chris: "Don't you know eating that stuff can give you very large
breasts? Oh. My god! I see I'm too late."

Pat

Old June 16th 06, 11:18 AM posted to sci.space.history

The original picture had them both with cigarettes in hand :-0
..............Doc 00e R. Frank
wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote in
: