Russian Astrologer Files Suit Against NASA Over Comet Collision

Old July 4th 05, 04:55 PM
W. Watson

Default Russian Astrologer Files Suit Against NASA Over Comet Collision

A woman astrologer just did what is described in the Subject line above. She
claims the collision will do harm to her future. Lotsa luck lady! I think the
sum was 3 million, possibly 300 million. Ho ho.
Old July 4th 05, 11:00 PM
Starlord

kind of moot point now that it's already has happen. Besides those courts
have no say as to what happens out in space.

ink.net...

Old July 4th 05, 11:26 PM
Jan Owen

DILLIGAS???

--
Jan Owen

To reach me directly, remove the Z, if one appears in my e-mail address...
Latitude: 33.662
Longitude: -112.3272
ink.net...

Old July 5th 05, 11:33 AM
Tom Randy

On 2005-07-04 11:55:48 -0400, "W. Watson" said:

A woman astrologer....

Say no more!

--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.