RUSSIAN ASTROLOGER SUES NASA, TRIES TO STOP DEEP IMPACT MISSION

Old April 24th 05, 05:51 PM
ring_theory

Default RUSSIAN ASTROLOGER SUES NASA, TRIES TO STOP DEEP IMPACT MISSION

"Widdershins" wrote in message
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:09:08 GMT, "ring_theory"
licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and wrote:

I hope they win and nasa has to terminate the mission.
we shouldn't be messing with things we know little or nothing about.

9p temple 1 slingshots between jupiter and mars this impact is going to

do 2
things decrease it's mass and increase it's velocity. I suspect that nasa

is
trying to get the comet to impact with mars adding water to the planet

which
would be good for mars. problem is that by increasing the velocity of the
comet it is more likely it won't complete it's slingshot it'll reach

escape
velocity to soon and be hurtled in an unexpected direction most likely

right
into earths path. if by chance it's not a immediate responce by impact or
the unexpected direction thing it may still do it years down the line as
soon as the fall of 2010.

And your degree in orbital mechanics is from...?

A child could see that with the right resources. The internet has vast
resources one could soak up knowlege unabated.
Other than that, I spin rings. which is the closest thing to reproducing the
orbital mechanism empirically known to date.

The simple act of spinning a ring challenges the perception of
perpetual motion, unity/over-unity, free-energy, and anti gravity. In the
same regards the act also puts fact to quantum predictions, finishes
Maxwell's works, Applies faradays work's under ideal conditions, and is the
vision einstein couldn't see. Puts certainty to Heisenberg's Uncertainty
Principle. Upholds the laws of thermodynamics creating ideal conditions for
conservation of energy to be applied in a mechanism.

In essence I'm the only "orbital mechanic" *actually* laying hands on the
orbital. So untill quantum physics can figure a way to make a microscopic
pit crew for the orbital, were going to have to rely on macroscopic
observations.

I guess I'm a skeptic's dream subject.
Step up! let's get it on.

Ring

Old April 24th 05, 06:44 PM
yt56erd

ring_theory wrote:
A child could see that with the right resources. The internet has

vast
resources one could soak up knowlege unabated.

yeah, why dont you then?

Other than that, I spin rings. which is the closest thing to

reproducing the
orbital mechanism empirically known to date.

stop talking crap.

The simple act of spinning a ring challenges the perception of
perpetual motion, unity/over-unity, free-energy, and anti gravity.

In the
same regards the act also puts fact to quantum predictions, finishes
Maxwell's works, Applies faradays work's under ideal conditions, and

is the
vision einstein couldn't see. Puts certainty to Heisenberg's

Uncertainty
Principle. Upholds the laws of thermodynamics creating ideal

conditions for
conservation of energy to be applied in a mechanism.

ZZZZZZZZ wake me up when you get down from your herbal high.

Old April 24th 05, 09:35 PM
george

Widdershins wrote:
[...]

The Inquisition probably. Remember.
The Sun goes round the Earth ROTFLMAO
the mass is reduced ???????
Are you sure that the poster isn't attempting to get their Iq into the
low single figures ??

Old April 25th 05, 12:51 AM
Ray Murphy

----------
In article x8Qae.16194$r53.5629@attbi_s21, "ring_theory"
wrote:

"Widdershins" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

RM: I saw this post on Alt.Astrology and found it interesting, even
though I only understand about 10% of what you said.
Surely there would be other "mechanics" around who are doing similar
testng.

Ray
--
ALT.ASTROLOGY.MODERATED
http://readystump.algebra.com/~aam/

Old April 25th 05, 02:13 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:51:41 GMT, "ring_theory"
wrote:

[...]

ROFL!!!

The simple act of spinning a ring challenges the perception of
perpetual motion, unity/over-unity, free-energy, and anti gravity. In the
same regards the act also puts fact to quantum predictions, finishes
Maxwell's works, Applies faradays work's under ideal conditions, and is the
vision einstein couldn't see. Puts certainty to Heisenberg's Uncertainty
Principle. Upholds the laws of thermodynamics creating ideal conditions for
conservation of energy to be applied in a mechanism.

In essence I'm the only "orbital mechanic" *actually* laying hands on the
orbital. So untill quantum physics can figure a way to make a microscopic
pit crew for the orbital, were going to have to rely on macroscopic
observations.

I guess I'm a skeptic's dream subject.
Step up! let's get it on.

Why?, your silly notions don't deserve consideration, credophile.

--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm
Old April 25th 05, 02:14 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On 24 Apr 2005 13:35:21 -0700, "george" wrote:

Widdershins wrote:
[...]

The Inquisition probably.

I wasn't expecting the Inquisition

Old April 25th 05, 02:56 AM
ring_theory

"Widdershins" wrote in message
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:51:41 GMT, "ring_theory"
licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and wrote:

"Widdershins" wrote in message
.. .
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:09:08 GMT, "ring_theory"
licked the point of a #2 Yellow Pencil, and wrote:

[..].

problem is that by increasing the velocity of the
comet it is more likely it won't complete it's slingshot it'll reach

escape
velocity to soon and be hurtled in an unexpected direction most likely

right
into earths path. if by chance it's not a immediate responce by impact

or
the unexpected direction thing it may still do it years down the line

as
soon as the fall of 2010.

And your degree in orbital mechanics is from...?

A child could see that with the right resources. The internet has vast
resources one could soak up knowlege unabated.

Evasion noted.

Snip bull****.

is this all you got??

Widdershins

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."

-- Gene Spafford, 1992

if this is true you must be the lead excrement provider

ring

Old April 25th 05, 03:10 AM
ring_theory

----------
wrote:

[...]

No I'm the only one on the planet taking this seriously.
everyone else seems to think it's a hoax. really all it takes is a little
commonsense to figure it out.

ring

Old April 25th 05, 04:38 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:09:53 -0700, Bob Officer
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 06:17:01 -0700, in alt.astrology, Widdershins
wrote:

[...]

Good question since a decrease of mass and increase in DeltaV will raise the
orbit. Said orbit now varies between mars and jupiter will put said object
farther from Earth which orbits inside Mars orbit.

Tempel1 orbits in a 2:1 resonance with Jupiter.

IN a few years, Jupiter will give it another nudge, as it has in the
past. JUpiter nudged the comet so that it "went missing" for years,
before being re-acquired, and working back the mechanics, it was
established that the object was indeed Tempel1.

On of the reasons NASA picked Temepl1 is that it's orbit is so
precisely known. Something the chicken littles of the world seem to
deliberately ignore.

This guy is a idiot and K'filed for good cause.

Old April 25th 05, 06:38 AM
Ray Murphy

----------
In article 5kYae.17543$r53.1583@attbi_s21, "ring_theory"
wrote:

----------
wrote:

[...]

RM: Look I don't want to mess anything up here for you if you're just
trying to wind up these trolls (who also infest Alt.Astrology - my
regular newsgroup), but if you're serious and you're trying to be
"scientfic" then you need to need to be careful about the wording of
your statements and try and make them completely factual.
Take for example your statement that you are the only one doing this
work (or taking it seriously). In reality you have no way of knowing,
so you should indicate that you've never HEARD of anyone else doing
it.

Many advances throughout history have been made by individuals at
about the same time - presumably because they each saw the
opportunity as technology etc advanced, so it's quite possible that
there are other amateurs or pro's who are doing the same sort of
stuff - especially if you are using recently acquired tools ie: stuff
acquired in the last decade or so.

Ray