Detecting Gravity Waves ???

Old September 19th 03, 03:26 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Detecting Gravity Waves ???

The best way I can see how gravity waves can be detected(because they
are so weak) is by the use of light waves. We know gravity can change
the wave length of photons. I have no idea how this could be done. I do
know gravity waves,and light waves have much in common. I do know
they both meet face to face when both are in one of their strong states.
It takes fire to create fire. There could be great sameness between a
photon and a graviton. The photon is the magnetic field,and the
graviton is the gravity field. Both have no mass. Both can go to
infinity at "C". The photon shows us how gravitons shaped the universe.
Bert

Old September 20th 03, 10:58 AM
Dave Barlow

During a perfect moment of peace at Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:26:11 -0400
(EDT), (G=EMC^2 Glazier) interrupted with:

The best way I can see how gravity waves can be detected(because they
are so weak) is by the use of light waves. We know gravity can change
the wave length of photons. I have no idea how this could be done.

http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/
http://www.ligo-la.caltech.edu/
http://www.ligo.org/
http://space.mit.edu/LIGO/

More can be found by searching for LIGO or "gravitational wave
detectors" such as http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/gwg/

Old September 20th 03, 08:52 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Dave Well I don't hold back and say what comes to mind(yes) I think
gravity waves or (gravitons) are billions of times weaker than
neutrinos. We find neutrinos,because they can disturbed hydrogen
atoms(not to often) in water. Gravitons are so weak we would have to
see how their waves act on the surface tension of very still water.(like
a vibration). That would be like detecting the flapping of the wings of
a bee in China on a roof top on the Empire State Building NY Bert

Old September 26th 03, 01:14 AM
Ralph Hertle

Bert:

You probably know that Raleigh demonstrated in the laboratory and proved
that the energy level of the photon is reduced in an inelastic process
when a photon collides with a hydrogen atom. He further stated that the
process that he demonstrated in his laboratory was a possible
explanation for the apparent "Red Shift" (of frequencies in spectrograph
displays).

I can't give you the cite for that work of his at this time.

You can bet that due to the vested interests that many scientists and
religionists have in supporting the BB theory by means of the
application of the Doppler effect theory that that work will one day be
disappeared from the available scientific literature.

Where can a catalog of Raleigh's scientific work be found? At what
university or laboratory did he work?

Ralph Hertle

Old September 26th 03, 04:13 AM
Ralph Hertle

Bert:

You probably know that Lord Rayleigh demonstrated in the laboratory and
proved that the energy level of the photon is reduced in an inelastic
process when a photon collides with a hydrogen atom. He further stated
that the process that he demonstrated in his laboratory was a possible
explanation for the apparent "Red Shift" (of frequencies in spectrograph
displays).

I can't give you the cite for that work of his at this time.

You can bet that due to the vested interests that many scientists and
religionists have in supporting the BB theory by means of the
application of the Doppler effect theory that that work will one day be
disappeared from the available scientific literature.

Where can a catalog of Lord Rayleigh's scientific work be found? At what

Old September 26th 03, 04:18 AM
Ralph Hertle

Ralph Hertle wrote:
Where can a catalog of Lord Rayleigh's scientific work be found? At what
university or laboratory did he work?

Possibly there?

Royal Institution Proceedings
Rayleigh's Scientific Papers