How I See It(BB onQM)

Old February 28th 15, 03:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default How I See It(BB onQM)

Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert
Old March 1st 15, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert

Big WAVES in QM. Reality is in QM particale "inertia" is equal to "FORCE" of its wave.TreBert
Old March 1st 15, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 8:29:56 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert

Big WAVES in QM. Reality is in QM particale "inertia" is equal to "FORCE" of its wave.TreBert

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-qua...-universe.html

Double-A

Old March 1st 15, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert

AA Nice. It goes with my thinking. Has before the BB. At BB I like that.GR does not fit in with QM.Using 13.7 B LYs for age of universe does not fit.Its nice after my own thinking over the years seeing it come to light by others. A big bang can fit in Macro realm.but NEVER in Micro realm. That has been my posting over the years.Electron waves do not really relate to waves made by dropping a rock in a pond. TreBert PS I did a lot of posting today on this very subject.TreBert
Old March 2nd 15, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert

Big Bang was created by QM. Now the big question is "WHAT CREATED THE QUANTUM WORLD?" Best to keep in mind QM is far more complex.Far more dynamic Far more space when relating atoms with solar systems.Atoms of hydrogen can last a million times longer than Sun and the solar system. TreBert
Old March 3rd 15, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 3:03:25 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

It's nice to know you were right all along.

Double-A

Old March 4th 15, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert

AA When I come up with the right answers to hard problems the answers add more fuel for thought. Uncertainty takes in just about everything.Is that the reason only "Death and taxes is certain" TreBert
Old March 6th 15, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 10:07:40 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:14:46 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Its a given a big bang could not create the quantum atomic realm. I have an idea what did,and how long it took. We must not try to relate the two worlds. Think how different particle waves are.That is well worth discussing. QM needs 11 dimensions,macro realm needs 5 Actions in QM can be instant. In macro fastest is c Reality is when you compare the two its just weird thoughts that enter your mind. Keep in mind as I add to this post this "NO BIG BANG" for creating QM realm. This post all will find fuel for thought. TreBert

AA When I come up with the right answers to hard problems the answers add more fuel for thought. Uncertainty takes in just about everything.Is that the reason only "Death and taxes is certain" TreBert

And with all the advances in modern medicine, maybe even death won't be so certain!

Double-A