Double-A Is Back!

Old May 23rd 14, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A is a heroin junkie ? !

On Friday, May 23, 2014 5:39:39 AM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
Double-A's income is far greater than mine,
and I'm not homeless/computerless.

What he does with all that money is a mystery...
because he ·needs· to be anonymous.
He's breaking the law, I assume.

Note: he doesn't like/trust cops.

He's a super nice guy;
so he's not a meth addict,
or anything like that.

I think he shoots heroin, first thing,
upon awakening... but I have no proof.

Then why suggest it?

There have been some really nice but weird guys working the Pike Place Market, mostly getting hand-outs and tips for helping the local vendors. One of them died recently, and those concerned inspected his personal stash to discover that he actually had tens of thousands of dollars (relatives were notified and just as surprised). Go figure.

No doubt Double-A is another spendthrift hoarder, which could be problematic if other street folks get the idea that he's holding out and not sharing his loot. Once identified as a double agent or as something bogus, you're good as dead.

Perhaps Double-A needs to move into Bert's van, or perhaps Bert needs to move into that large and fancy storage unit which Double-A has loaded up. Either way, they'd be better off as a team.

Old May 24th 14, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:39:12 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 5/21/2014 6:48 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps you can get a Chrome Book and leach off nearby public WiFi.

Supposedly there's an app for discovering private WiFi passwords.

**** a Chrome book. This tablet has a quad core processor and it's

$59.00 free shipping. Wtf are you waiting for?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ematic-HD-...-Play/28858632

*** But will it work from his residence, that Kenmore

Washer/Dryer combination crate next to the KFC

dumpster ???

That's seriously cheap, and with a bluetooth keyboard is still going to be under $100. Too bad its reviews are pointing out how unreliable and/or defective these are, and no bluetooth option kinda sucks.

HP offers a much better one for $100, although a good bluetooth keyboard should still cost another $40~60. Might as well go for the Chrome Book.
Old May 25th 14, 06:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:25:56 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 5/24/2014 3:39 PM, H�gar wrote:

**** a Chrome book. This tablet has a quad core processor and it's

$59.00 free shipping. Wtf are you waiting for?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ematic-HD-...-Play/28858632

*** But will it work from his residence, that Kenmore

Washer/Dryer combination crate next to the KFC

dumpster ???

Who gives a **** if it works? It's 59 ****ing dollars!

*** Excellent point ... GuthBall claims his confuser is

working, but to date hasn't figured out how to even

set up his browser correctly.

BerrtBrain, well, he'd **** it up with a #2 pencil and

a yellow notepad ...

Why are you speaking to your X-lover again?

Is your rabbi Sal Levy infected with STDs again?
Old May 25th 14, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Brad, you might have a point with that thicker atmosphere. Perhaps it better buoyed up those dinosaurs' big bloated bodies.

Bert, I hope you operation is successful.

My experience in the hospital was a little different this time. Every time I go I am more amazed by the advances. They completely scanned my abdomen with an ultrasound wand. No need for MRI or X-rays.

The doctors made brief appearances, assured me I was in their care, and prescribed courses of treatment in godlike manner without even examining me. They were dressed to a T in perfectly starched clothes and gleaming white coats. They have learned that being well tailored gives them the same placebo power of healing as a medicine man's rattle!

The one doctor who paid me special attention was a beautiful young doctor named Rachel. She took care to set me up with the free place in downtown Portland for recuperation after I left. She patted me on the hand before I left, and it meant a lot.

Now I go to the Portland Oldtown Clinic 3 times a week and have a nurse, who has taken a shine to me, change the bandages on my legs which ere infected. She is a great conversationalist, and I have told her about some of my friends on Usenet.

I pretty much have a low cost laptop picked out to buy, but am still looking for a more permanent place to live. Hope I find a place with free WiFi.

Double-A

Old May 25th 14, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 23, 2014 5:39:39 AM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
Double-A's income is far greater than mine,
and I'm not homeless/computerless.

Wait until they jack up your rent a whole bunch more. Hyperinflation is setting in around here anyway.

What he does with all that money is a mystery...

It's called building savings in a bank account. Money is power.

because he ·needs· to be anonymous.
He's breaking the law, I assume.

No. Trying to keep my nose clean.

Note: he doesn't like/trust cops.

He's a super nice guy;

Thank you.

so he's not a meth addict,
or anything like that.

I think he shoots heroin, first thing,
upon awakening... but I have no proof.

You really think I'm dumb enough to be doing that?

Double-A

Old May 25th 14, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 23, 2014 4:38:17 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 5/21/2014 6:06 PM, Double-A wrote:

Was in the hospital for a week. They pumped me full of antibiotics and cleaned me up both inside and out.

Am now staying in a transitional housing room in downtown Portland

courtesy of the local hospitals for benefit

of the homeless. Getting free medical care at a downtown clinic.

Medicare is now picking up the tabs so no more

huge hospital bills to hang over my head.

I thought you were getting SS?

What do you do with all that cash?

Oh wait. I almost forgot that you are an alcoholic like Bert.

He blows all his money on booze too.

Hi HVAC.

I've been laying off the booze lately, so the money just keeps piling up while I take advantage of every freeby I can. Soon I may have more than you!

By the way, I'm not dead.

Double-A

Old May 25th 14, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 2:50:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Stick close to a university or public center, and there should be something public funded that you can leach from.

Portland has some of the best used book stores, and those likely offer a WiFi service without charge. Most churches should offer something of a WiFi in exchange for contributing a few hours of your community services for handing out food and/or visiting with the elderly.

You should be able to teach a public class on using computers and the internet (most of the time spent fixing whatever they screwed up).

Walmart sells some really cheap computers for less then $200, and perhaps store display demos or as returned merchandise that's slightly surface damaged for as little as half that amount.

Old May 26th 14, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

***Saul, there comes a time when replying to this imbecile's
postings is like trying to stem the tide of his insanity ...
it becomes an act of futility ...***

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
We do know what's wrong with you, GOOFBALL!

****ING RETARD!

Saul Levy

Old May 26th 14, 02:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/25/2014 6:11 PM, Double-A wrote:

Oh wait. I almost forgot that you are an alcoholic like Bert.

He blows all his money on booze too.

Hi HVAC.

I've been laying off the booze lately, so the money just keeps piling up while I take advantage of every freeby I can. Soon I may have more than you!

Money means nothing to me. I have enough that I never have to worry.
That's all I want.

By the way, I'm not dead.

Well, of course, I never said you were.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 26th 14, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default @treBert, Brad Guth, @Double·A, @HVAC and @Hägar.

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:24:13 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
*
In my ·humble· opinion:

· @treBert has what's known, legally, as "diminished capacity";
i.e. like a child, he can't be held responsible for his odd behavior.

· Brad Guth is paranoid schizophrenic; i.e. his brain is broken.

· @Double·A is a heroin junky; i.e. he's a ·very· nice, fun guy,
with an illegal, expensive medical condition.

· @HVAC and @Hägar ( Hagen·Sahm ) waste their money on whores.

Does this explain why you've been afraid to look at GuthVenus, or is there something more about yourself that we haven't been told?