Inverse Square Law ?????

Old April 11th 11, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Inverse Square Law ?????

Newton came up with it,and trhat tells us its been around for a long
time. Why does the force depend on the square of the distance between
two objects? Why not double? Curving of space could be the answer for
gravity,but not good for magnetic force. Then we have the diameter of
a conducting wire that obeys the law.They all have to relate since its
the law. Strong force can't go with this law. What it the quantum
realm of particles use a different law. I can'tr see it working in a
planck length. Who could test it in the submicroscopic realm?
Inverse square law tricky stuff. TreBert
Old April 12th 11, 06:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 11, 2:22*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
Newton came up with it,and trhat tells us its been around for a long
time. *Why does the force depend on the square of the distance between
two objects? Why not double? Curving of space could be the answer for
gravity,but not good for magnetic force. *Then we have the diameter of
a conducting wire that obeys the law.They all have to relate since its
the law. Strong force can't go with this law. What it the quantum
realm of particles use a different law. I can'tr see it working in a
planck length. *Who could test it in the submicroscopic realm?
Inverse square law tricky stuff. *TreBert

At a planck length, atoms would have to be merging with one another.
So perhaps there's no telling what sort of weird gravity and repulsion
forces exist at that extremely minimal distance.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old April 12th 11, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Apr 12, 1:06*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Apr 11, 2:22*pm, herbert glazier wrote:

Newton came up with it,and trhat tells us its been around for a long
time. *Why does the force depend on the square of the distance between
two objects? Why not double? Curving of space could be the answer for
gravity,but not good for magnetic force. *Then we have the diameter of
a conducting wire that obeys the law.They all have to relate since its
the law. Strong force can't go with this law. What it the quantum
realm of particles use a different law. I can'tr see it working in a
planck length. *Who could test it in the submicroscopic realm?
Inverse square law tricky stuff. *TreBert

At a planck length, atoms would have to be merging with one another.
So perhaps there's no telling what sort of weird gravity and repulsion
forces exist at that extremely minimal distance.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

It has always help me to think about this law by knowing"90w light
bulb has the output of 30w bulb at a distance of 3 feet. Reality is my
fastest picture ever taken (stopping light inch and a half from its
source) shows is ray of light obeying the law. TreBert
Old April 12th 11, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 4/12/2011 8:27 AM, herbert glazier wrote:

It has always help me to think about this law by knowing"90w light
bulb has the output of 30w bulb at a distance of 3 feet. Reality is my
fastest picture ever taken (stopping light inch and a half from its
source) shows is ray of light obeying the law. TreBert

LOL

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl