An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

Old October 23rd 09, 05:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
bkh99

Default An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device, and then it would be a simple matter to test whether or not my
hypothesis is correct by constructing such a device to see if it does
indeed work exactly as predicted by my theory.

http://www.awitness.org/unified/page...i_gravity.html
Old October 23rd 09, 05:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bert Hyman

In

bkh99 wrote:

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device,

Great.

You be sure to get back to us when you have a working model, OK?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old October 23rd 09, 07:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
lal_truckee

bkh99 wrote:

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

The frog is being elevated by the magnetic field - same as several
maglev railroads. Or are you suggesting one or more of these maglev
trains is about to fly to the moon. If so, say so - we'll need to
arrange pressurization and airlocks.
Old October 24th 09, 02:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Oct 23, 10:34*am, bkh99 wrote:
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

We *have* string theory and supergravity. But they're not immediate
clues to new, practical, energy sources. And we're more likely to be
up to our nostrils in sequestered carbon than nuclear waste.

But I suppose you're thinking about stuff like the Allende Letters and
the so-called "Philadelphia Experiment".

John Savard
Old October 24th 09, 02:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Oct 23, 12:26*pm, lal_truckee wrote:

The frog is being elevated by the magnetic field - same as several
maglev railroads. Or are you suggesting one or more of these maglev
trains is about to fly to the moon. If so, say so - we'll need to
arrange pressurization and airlocks.

Hey, they've already got one pressurized train. The Chinese are using
it to colonize Tibet. Canada, to its shame, is the country of the firm
that had the contract to build the thing. But I suppose we have to
earn back the money we spend on their products somehow.

John Savard

An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Astronomy Misc 1 October 23rd 09 07:43 PM
anti-gravity gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 March 11th 08 12:25 AM
Anti-gravity experiment gb6726 Astronomy Misc 10 October 2nd 07 10:48 PM
Anti-gravity Waves Asimov Astronomy Misc 3 January 18th 05 09:16 PM
Gravity (compression) Detection Device gravity jones Astronomy Misc 0 May 25th 04 09:13 AM