Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old June 21st 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Jun 21, 5:15*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A *The Godfather controls the press. *I got 19 bucks more 4%and
milk went up 28% * * * * *Today lots of rain and in some areas hail
mixed in. *Its summer and its the rainy season. * * * Low of 75F * High
of 89F * *This morning I-4 killed two. *Poor are riding the bus to work
and on average its a two hour ride each way. The Godfather will raise
rates even though a full bus makes more money. *It figures * Bert

Cloudy skies but warm here. The threat of rain is so far an idle
one. A muggy day like you might expect in August. Thunder weather?

They want to raise bus fares here by 14%. Blame higher fuel prices.
But this will come out of the fixed incomes of the poor and aged. My
father said that before SS, people used to live off the potato
peelings that could get from restaurants. Might be a good time to get
dibs on those kinds of resources again.

Double-A

Old June 21st 08, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Beans when I was a kid saved the poor. My mother had a job so
we were poor but not all that poor,so I can say Campbell vegetarian
soup(had it after school every day) kept me alive. Its still my favorite
soup My mother made big bowls of Jello. Italian bread was 6 feet tall
and delivered at the door as was milk eggs butter,and flat
laundry(sheets) Cars were tin lizzy Crank start Good on gas that was
rather expensive 11 cents a gallon. We had an ice man that gave me a
big chuck of ice to eat. I use to follow his horse with a small pail
and shovel for fertilizer for I had a tiny lot in back to grow stuff.
Only thing that grew were radishes. For me the 30s were the best of
times For my mother it was the worse of times. On Saturdays it cost
11 cents to go to the Strand,and see two movies and Flash Gordon 10
cents for 13 donuts(yesterdays) and my mother gave me 25 cents. so I
had money left over. My best friends Joe Dick and Mel we went together
to movies Well AA I'm the only one left. I miss Joe the most. I held
my mother's hand so she was not alone when she died. I will die
alone,but not here in Florida. Bert

Old June 21st 08, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 21, 1:10 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

64 years later and 6400% energy inflation isn't half bad, as it could
just as easily been 51200%, if not 102400% by way of what them Zionist/
Nazi folks would have preferred.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 22nd 08, 12:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

74F at 7am Like yesterday we will have heavy rain and lots of
lightning. Lightning creating house fires by over heating electrical
wires in their attics. Hard to put them out in time. Charlie Crist
added to this problem in two ways Laid off 1000s of firemen,and allows
AllState to insure these homes. Firemen save lives,but Charlie Crist
is a lieutenant in the republican Mafia,and only thinks money. Sad but
reality Bert

Old June 22nd 08, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 21, 1:10*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A Beans when I was a kid saved the poor. My mother had a job so
we were poor but not all that poor,so I can say Campbell vegetarian
soup(had it after school every day) kept me alive. Its still my favorite
soup

Now there are cheaper store brands than Campbells. Wish they would
come in microwavable containers so you could just go to the store
microwave and heat them up.

My mother made big bowls of Jello. Italian bread was 6 feet tall
and delivered at the door as was milk eggs butter,and flat
laundry(sheets) *Cars were tin lizzy *Crank start *Good on gas that was
rather expensive 11 cents a gallon. * We had an ice man that gave me a
big chuck of ice to eat. *I use to follow his horse with a small pail
and shovel for fertilizer for I had a tiny lot in back to grow stuff.
Only thing that grew were radishes. * For me the 30s were the best of
times *For my mother it was the worse of times.

Is America now starting to look more like you remember it as a child?
Closed businesses, etc.?

* On Saturdays it cost
11 cents to go to the Strand,and see two movies and Flash Gordon *10
cents for 13 donuts(yesterdays) and my mother *gave me 25 cents. so I
had money left over. *My best friends Joe *Dick and Mel we went together
to movies *Well AA I'm the only one left. I miss Joe the most. *I held
my mother's hand so she was not alone when she died. I will die
alone,but not here in Florida. *Bert

Nowadays, any coin less than a quarter is hardly worth having.
Pennies lay everywhere and no one bothers to pick them up. The
government is wasting money making the useless things.

Double-A

Old June 22nd 08, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 22, 4:53*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
74F at 7am *Like yesterday we will have heavy rain and lots of
lightning. *Lightning creating house fires by over heating electrical
wires in their attics. *Hard to put them out in time. *Charlie Crist
added to this problem in two ways Laid off 1000s of firemen,and allows
AllState to insure these homes. * Firemen save lives,but Charlie Crist
is a lieutenant in the republican Mafia,and only thinks money. *Sad but
reality *Bert

Heavy clouds fill the sky. See no rain, but there might have been a
shower earlier in the morning from the looks of things. Our governor
does nothing at all. Which is better?

Double-A

Old June 22nd 08, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Right you are It costs more to make pennies than their worth.
If they were solid copper they would be worth stealing. I figured out
how to drill into a pay phone to get the dimes out. It was fun and i
covered the hole with chewing gum(black) I was an inverted Robin Hood
I stole from the rich,and was so poor I kept it. Stealing as a kid(less
than 12) can be fun,and very profitable. Money came in handy on
"Mother's day" Bert

Old June 22nd 08, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double -A Your governor is better. Doing nothing means he does not kill
children Charlie Crist kills children every day. Bert

Old June 23rd 08, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–²Relf[_29_]

Default Bert: You qualify for food stamps.

If your Social Security only went up 19 dollars,
that means you're getting about 600 dollars per month.
If true, you quality for food stamps and, perhaps, an energy subsidy.

Old June 23rd 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Weather staying the same. Storms coming in by 4pm every day 74F at 7am
high in low 90 Another crash on I-4. More homes hit by
lightning creating fires. Grass is growing fast now. Have two rider
mowers now. Got a Murry tractor for $50 ,and got it to run nice. Gave up
my gardner(could not afford $75 a cutting) Riding a
tractor can be fun. I need stuff to do. Bert