Academic Zodiac - 22 IAU Zodiac - Publications, Winter 2007

Old November 13th 07, 02:16 PM posted to alt.books.reviews,uk.rec.psychic,it.cultura.newage,sci.astro.amateur,alt.invest
Scientific Astrology

Default Academic Zodiac - 22 IAU Zodiac - Publications, Winter 2007

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2007, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright (c) 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of
this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any
means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

AN ALTERNATIVE HOROSCOPE

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/astrology

Bored of your own horoscope? Perhaps you never had one! After reading
our proposal, you will surely have a different view of the universe,
horoscope1 and everything.
? Would you agree that the natal ascendant is the eastern star? The
constellation rising over the eastern horizon at birth is the natal
ascendant. If we have agreed upon thus point, let us proceed into
determining your natal ascendant2.
? Everybody knows that we don't need astrology in order to perform
miracles3 in daily life, but in the case we want to perform some
serious future changing4 we often scan the future in order to know
when to avert the bad transits that will thus never come.
? How is the eastern rising constellation determined? The easiest way
is to use a compass to determine the east point. Astronomers use
observation or simulation. The simulation of the starry sky is
provided by any astronomic program for the PC.
? What will the program show at east? That depends on when do we set
the time of the nativity. If we assume a recent birth then the program
will show one among the constellations that rise at due east at the
present epoch.
? If it is acceptable to you that the starry skies are not only
changing due to Earth's daily rotation but also across long periods of
time, then you are ready to accept a basic astronomic phenomenon known
as precession.
? It is due to precession5 that different periods of human history
that we call epochs display a variety of constellations over the
eastern horizon.
? It must be exciting to discover one's true ascendant for the first
time!
? There are precisely 16 constellations rising over the eastern
horizon for the present epoch. Some of these constellations are
familiar to astrologers but some are less known to the public. One of
the known ascendants is Pisces while Cetus may be less known to the
wider public.
? The set of eastern ascendants has nothing to do with the zodiac. The
academic zodiac6 has been carefully measured as a separate set
consisting of 22 IAU constellations.
? The academic zodiac has 22 constellations, while the present
ascendant set7 has only 16. Some of the constellation feature in both
sets; thus, Cetus is both an eastern ascendant for the epoch, and
zodiacal constellation.
? As concern planet Earth, the zodiac is a fixed set of
constellations, while the ascendant set is a variable. We consider the
16 rising eastern constellations to be valid for the present epoch,
while other epochs can have a completely different set of ascendants.
? King Arthur could have Aries ascending while a knight on Sangraal
pursuit could have had Crater ascending. A cowardly pharaoh could have
Lepus ascending while the most probable ascendant for the present
epoch is Virgo.
? Since Virgo is such a long constellation, it is easily
understandable why the majority of human beings on this planet are
born with sun in Virgo.
? Some well-known zodiacal constellations are not ascending at due
east at the current epoch, namely Aries, Scorpius and others.
Nevertheless, those constellations are sometimes considered as
"ecliptic ascendants".
? An ecliptic ascendant is not rising at due east. In the example of
the horoscope of the U.S.A., we have Ophiuchus ascending as measured
on the ecliptic, roughly eastwards.
? The category of the ecliptic ascendant was devised mostly for
didactic purposes. The alternative ascendants feature the galactic
ascendant or galax, which for the U.S.A. is Cygnus.
? Finally, we have a query by the financial astrologer. Are the
southern stars the same as those ascending at east? The set of
meridian constellations is not the same as the precessed ascendants
set for the epoch. Those constellations like Phoenix have been
delineated separately during the early phase of our zodiacal
reformation.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright (c) 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of
this material may be reproduced or
Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2007, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright (c) 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of
this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any
means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

ZODIACAL PUBLICATIONS
ACADEMIC ZODIAC & PRECESSED ASCENDANT SET

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.
http://www.lulu.com/astrology

The mystery of the zodiac has haunted authors since Hipparchus. An
orderly dissemination of the zodiacal constellations is a matter of
observation and culture.
? Already Hipparchus used to rebuke the contemporary authors because
of their lack of observation and therefore poor adjustment for
precession. Today we know that the skies are apparently rotating due
to the phenomenon of precession. The rising constellations are thus
distributed into different sets covering an appropriate epoch.
? The ascendant set defines the racial initiation for the epoch, thus
at the time of King Arthur; Aries ascending meant a hero was born,
while Crater ascending called for Grail pursuit in a knight's
horoscope. Crater rising in the horoscope of a king alternatively
meant baptism. Monarchs like King Clovis could be baptized under the
portents of Crater.
? Nowadays Aries is no longer rising at due east, thus "No more heroes
anymore." At the time cursed with a cowardly pharaoh, Lepus rising in
his horoscope would define the fall of a dynasty. Thus, the ascendants
determine the zeitgeist, rather than only individual horoscopes.
? The rich history of the zodiac (or should we say "zodiacs"?) has
been documented through many experiments and errors of the past, from
the Arabian lunar zodiac to its Vedic elaboration. The known and
unknown drawbacks of the various zodiacal systems were present due to
poor following of the laws of nature and astronomy.
? The zodiac has been finally defined in August 2006 after perhaps
3000 years of blunder. The academic zodiac has its counterpart in the
set of precessed ascendants. The number of the eastern ascendants for
the present epoch is 16, while the zodiacal constellations are 22 in
number.
? Why do we have 22 instead of just 13 or 12 constellations of the
zodiac? The zodiacal constellations as defined by the sun's path along
the ecliptic are 13 in number. Ophiuchus is the 13th constellation of
the solar zodiac.
? The zodiac is traditionally defined by the path of the sun, the
planets and the moon. Venus is the primary determinator of the zodiac,
while the moon adds a constellation.
? In order to define the zodiac all we have to do is track the
positions of Venus, since this eccentric planet defines 21 zodiacal
constellations. The moon contributes with the 22nd constellation of
the academic zodiac, namely Auriga8.
? It must be said that only the moon enters Auriga much as only Venus
enters Pegasus9. Some constellations are less exclusive than that,
most prominently Ophiuchus, Orion and Cetus.
? The zodiac is a complex matter of study as there is no telling at
first sight whether a planet will enter a zodiacal constellation such
as Cetus this year, the next or only after a longer period. If Mars
was in Cetus this year, will it repeat its entrance into Cetus on its
return? Complex zodiacal inquiries like this have yet to be solved
mathematically.
? The academic zodiac being defined does not mean Venus will enter
Scutum10 every time it brushes by Sagittarius, but Jupiter will surely
enter Ophiuchus11 every 12 years.
? Ophiuchus could be the first familiar constellation to the zodiacal
astrologer since it hosts the sun and the planets on regular basis.
Orion and Cetus could follow suit as the astrologer gradually works
out his way through the complex constellations of the zodiac.
? The ascendant set requires extended attention when working with
horoscopes as set in other epochs. The present epoch will render 16
eastern ascendants while other epoch will probably have much more
ascendants. Such abundance of information is liable to puzzle the
novice. A solid knowledge of the IAU constellations is only possible
with some basic astronomic tuition. Some astrological programs will
display primitive planetarium, which can be perhaps recommended for
the first steps.
? As the lower limb of the sun touches upon IAU Orion and its
precession is measured near to Cetus, we have experimentally included
the hypothetical positions of sun in Orion and sun in Cetus. Albeit
experimental in an IAU environment, those positions are historically
correct. That applies especially to Egypt12 where sun in Orion makes
sense as concern chthonic religion. As concern our IAU convention, the
sun brushes by Orion and Cetus. The Orion Days13 are a special
treatise about sun in Orion much as the Age of Cetus14 elaborates on a
subdivision of the Age of Pisces.
? As a further contribution to chthonic religions15, we have separated
the ascendants and zodiacal constellations according to our own
western psychological standards. Monoceros lives in the nether
regions, thus representing a chthonian ascendant.
? The academic zodiac cradles the WMAP cold spot16 within our
Witchållow17 series.
? Any astrologer armed with scientific curiosity is welcome to inspect
the rich world of the academic zodiac and precessed ascendant set,
whether on this planet or out in the alien space. Planetocentric
Astrology18 introduces experimental delineation such as sun in Cygnus,
the galactic ascendant19 of the U.S.A20.

Klaudio Zic

Copyright (c) 2007 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.
Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.
This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology
Copyright (c) 2007 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of
this material may be reproduced or
Transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for
commercial purposes or otherwise,
without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by
law.

1 http://www.lulu.com/content/650933 Scientific Horoscope Analysis (e-
book)
Download: $53.00 Astrology is astronomy and vice versa again after
more than 2000 years of darkness! The dark wait as ruled by
superstition is over as NASA calculus supervises astrological
prediction. An initiation into scientific astrology is essential for
everyone eager to rediscover true self. 22 IAU zodiac with 16
precessed ascendants inside. Your horoscope will never be the same!
2 http://www.lulu.com/content/145177 16 Astronomic Ascendants in
Astrology (e-book)
Download: $18.00 16 true eastern ascendants as they rise in the east
at this epoch. Simple illustrations.
3 INTEGER http://www.lulu.com/content/137691 INTEGER (e-book)
Download: $96.25 INTEGER INITIATION offers a new way to deal with
problems BEFORE performing personal magick. Not everyone obtained
integration through sex. It is very difficult to control the subject,
as many a tantric initiate will know. As concern modern Masonry, the
disassociated Lady would typically run away with the cash, while the
novel Masons would contemplate her divine character and mission.
Instant magick makes a spiral step ahead with INTEGER INITIATION. Make
miracles in your daily life right upon unpacking this latest RTRRT
update. RTRRT inside! http://www.lulu.com/content/1374835 INTEGER (e-
book) Download: $66.25 Accept all problems in order to have none! The
usual, that is, default or even outdated way to deal with the PROBLEM
is to RESOLVE IT. In loneliness, do not feel lonely. People are often
lonely in each other's company when they lack integration with
oneself. The fifth element is packed in blood and therefore semen.
Sucking one's sperm is sucking one's blood. It is not at all a favor!

4 http://www.lulu.com/content/456653 Future Changing for Astrologers
(e-book)
Download: $7.77 Let's change some of your future for good, no matter
bad transits or evil eye, with the real time reality rendering tools
complete! Astrologers fear bad transits like bad days but we can clear
the atmosphere at this moment while performing instant magick in real
time! Who said it couldn't happen?
5 http://www.lulu.com/content/675646 Navigator (e-book) Download:
$25.00
Meet the 22 IAU constellations of the zodiac! Essential reference for
the incipient astrologer. The document enlists the 22 zodiacal
constellations with 22 colorful examples. Sun in Libra on Nov 23rd,
Venus in Hydra 2007, and Moon in Orion (WTC) are some of the examples.
Bonus 16 precessed ascendants!
6 http://www.lulu.com/content/1340596 Academic Zodiac (e-book)
Download: $66.25 The Academic Zodiac has been introduced in August
2006. Here is the detailed account about the 22 IAU constellations of
the zodiac and their counterparts, the 16 precessed ascendants for the
epoch.
7 http://www.lulu.com/content/958958 Professional Ascendants Set (e-
book)
Download: $160.00 Astrologers that are eager to get ahead of the pack
along with the ultimate scientific astrology standards will use the
present eastern ascendants set in producing veritable horoscopes to
the detriment of superstition that has haunted European astrology for
over 2000 years. In being positive that even Hipparchus would
compliment such astrologers, we present you with the sigils for the
ascendant set as designed by Klaudio Zic in person. Bonus RTRRT
initiation.
8 http://www.lulu.com/content/252570 Moon in Auriga (e-book)
Download: $17.25 Moon in Auriga. Advanced study of this special
position of the Moon at the Stargate.
9 http://www.lulu.com/content/675668 Venus in Pegasus (e-book)
Download: $25.00 Venus spans through 21 zodiacal constellations. While
in the year 2007 with Venus in Hydra we plan drilling our native
planet to the core, with Venus in Pegasus we may be leaving the planet
behind as starbound race. Bonus "Venus in Special Constellations"!
10 http://www.lulu.com/content/861913 Venus in Scutum (e-book)
Download: $11.10 Venus travels through 21 out of 22 zodiacal
constellations. Venus in Scutum is an initiation in scientific
astrology with a touch of mysticism. Venus ephemeris inside.
http://www.lulu.com/content/1411105 Latter Days (e-book) Download:
$25.25 If Venus in Hydra stands for the Antichrist then Venus in
Scutum is the lady of the apocalypse. The Latter Days resume the omens
2005 - 2020 from the appearance of a starless hole in space to
Armageddon.
11 http://www.lulu.com/content/1336083 Armageddon (e-book) Download:
$25.25 Looking for a new perspective as concern financial astrology in
the apocalyptic years to come? Oil crisis, Uranus in Cetus,
Illuminati, 2012, Witchollow, 2002 AW197, Venus in Hydra and Jupiter
in Ophiuchus will expand your perspective towards the fiscal stars for
the present epoch.
12 http://www.lulu.com/content/1124727 LUKE 4:18 (e-book) Download:
$22.50
First blood in a church with Venus entering Hydra. With both Moon and
Venus in Sextans what are the further portents for the summer of the
Antichrist? As Venus enters Hydra, it is high time to resume what we
know about astrology as well as our fate on this planet. At the very
turn of the apocalyptic tide, a massacre happens :|::|| in a church in
Neosho, Missouri as if announcing the visit of the Antichrist in mid
august 2007. Scientific astrology fans are in for an upgrade of their
Antichrist schedules with abundant material to keep them busy over
their starry skies. Riding on the "7 Hills of Hydra", the author
elaborates on Jupiter in Ophiuchus and the possible Egyptian origin of
Archangel Michael.
13 http://www.lulu.com/content/790248 Orion Days - Sun in Orion (e-
book) Download: $11.10 The Orion days with Sun in Orion according to
modern and ancient astrology.
14 http://www.lulu.com/content/262687 The Age of Cetus (e-book)
Download: $7.77 The interval between the era of Pisces and New Age may
be dubbed the Age of Cetus 2006 - 2660.
15 http://www.lulu.com/content/423555 Dwarf Planets and the Tree of
Life (e-book)
Download: $4.18 If Pluto enters hell under the tree of life it is when
it dives through
Cetus and into Eridanus as captain Charon and its dwarf planet Pluto
pursue their journey through the underworld of Cetus and Eridanus,
through Orion, Coma Berenices, Bootes, Serpens and Ophiuchus.
16 Kingdoom Cometh http://www.lulu.com/content/1355581 (e-book)
Download: $25.00 Your "Capricorn" ascendant may be Pisces! Your
"Sagittarius Sun" may be http://www.lulu.com/content/1355581 Kingdoom
Sun in Libra! The ultimate abstracts in scientific astrology,
revealing the secrets of the Academic Zodiac, Witchallow (WMAP cold
spot) and the date of the Armageddon. Witchallow raises hell within a
Hallowe'en special for the witch in all of us!
17 http://www.lulu.com/content/1362397 Subconscious Zodiac - The
Secrets of the Academic Zodiac (e-book) Download: $66.25 The most
infamous example of StarGate astrology is Osama bin Laden and the WTC
with Moon in Orion. There is a whole forest of reference to Orion
StarGate in astrology and magick from Lady Diana Frances Spencer,
Princess of Wales to pope Ratzinger, as charismatic people tend to
have
prominent planets at their StarGate. Mercury in Orion http://www.lulu.com/content/804795
Mercury in Orion (e-book) Download: $200.70 The 2007 solar return
chart for the U.S.A. features Mercury in Orion. Mercury in Orion also
figures in the horoscope of Lady Diana Spencer, princess of Wales. The
report contains bonus Mercury ephemeris along with the complete
delineation for Mercury in special constellations. http://www.lulu.com/content/778728
The Secret Mercurial Zodiac (e-book) Download: $111.00 Venus wallows
through 21 constellations while the Moon spans through 18 IAU
mansions. But what about Mercury? Mercury spends July 2007 in the
zodiacal constellation of Orion. Mercury in Orion One throws a silver
coin in the alchemical well and all dreams come true. Sometimes a frog
jumps out of the well in order for the princess to kiss it such as in
the case of Lady Diana Frances Spencer who had Mercury in Orion. Why
is Prince William called the LAST UNICORN? There are 16 ascendants in
astrology of which Monoceros, the unicorn, is one. The StarGate of
hell had its counterpart, now there is a starless and bible black.
What secrets are kept behind the gates of Witchĺllow?
18 http://www.lulu.com/content/652589 Planetocentric Astrology (e-
book) Download: $53.00
How will astrology look like in the future? Future is now with the
experimental planetocentric scans. Discover Sun in Cygnus or Aquila as
our board computer takes us around the solar system and through the
local zodiacs. Eris and the X zodiac inside! Advanced inspiring
material for the scientific astrologer.
19 Galax, galactic ascendant within the experimental galactic zodiac
project, thus "G zodiac".
20 Galactic Zodiac http://www.lulu.com/content/166387 (e-book)
Download: $10.80 The basic astronomic zodiac is the Neptunian zodiac.
In this publication, we present the G and E zodiacs. The astronomic
zodiac branches into the N, P, X, G and E zodiacs.

Astronomy of Zodiac G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 May 16th 07 12:21 AM
Astronomy of Zodiac Saurav Misc 8 May 15th 07 05:35 AM
Constellations and the Zodiac G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 13 August 19th 05 11:19 PM
New Zodiac N'vok Astronomy Misc 1 July 25th 03 03:11 PM