Vandenberg AFB Launches

Old September 4th 04, 11:50 PM
Brian Webb

Default Vandenberg AFB Launches

Hi All:

I maintain a web site with unclassified information regarding rocket and
missile launches from Vandenberg AFB.

After several weeks of work, I have finished extensively revising and
expanding my Viewing Vandenberg AFB Launches page
(www.spacearchive.info/vafbview.htm).

I would appreciate it if those of you who are interested in observing
Vandenberg launches would read this page carefully for technical accuracy,
identify topics not addressed and other problems, and e-mail your comments
to me at .

Regards,

Brian W.