..Simple Palestinian Rockets Set Middle East on Fire!

Old July 14th 06, 03:29 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
jonathan

Default ..Simple Palestinian Rockets Set Middle East on Fire!

Palestinian rockets and missiles
http://www.weaponsurvey.com/missilesrockets.htm

These small homemade and smuggled rockets have
started a war it seems!

This is the doing of Iran and it's new leader that
believes chaos is the path to salvation. I believe
the Jihadists of the world have been given their
marching orders for a fight to the finish.

We shouldn't underestimate the ability of the Iranians.
Israel must deal Hezbollah and Hamas clear
defeats, or the Jihadists might end up winning
big time.

Old July 14th 06, 08:21 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Derek Lyons

"jonathan" wrote:

snipped drivel

This **** is off topic here - take it elsewhere.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old July 14th 06, 05:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
jonathan

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
"jonathan" wrote:

snipped drivel

This **** is off topic here - take it elsewhere.

Is that an order? Should I snap to attention
and shout back....sir yes sir?

D.

Old July 14th 06, 06:27 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Derek Lyons

"jonathan" wrote:

snipped drivel

This **** is off topic here - take it elsewhere.

Is that an order? Should I snap to attention
and shout back....sir yes sir?

If it makes you feel better - yes. I don't really care so long as you
stop posting off topic crap.

D.

Old July 14th 06, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_1_]

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:27:35 GMT, (Derek Lyons)
wrote:

If it makes you feel better - yes. I don't really care so long as you
stop posting off topic crap.

....I'd sent that turd to killfile hell's most unsanitary toilet months
ago. Glad to see he still needs to be flushed down there.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] OMBlog -
Old July 15th 06, 02:02 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected][_1_]

Don't know and don't care as to who OM is talking about, but it's not
exactly off topic, we do talk about rockets here.

A week ago I knew this was the biggest news story out there.

Old July 15th 06, 02:37 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Mike Rhino[_1_]

"jonathan" wrote:

snipped drivel

This **** is off topic here - take it elsewhere.

Missiles are sort of on-topic. The Palestinians haven't reached space yet,
but if their missiles keep getting bigger, who knows.

Old July 15th 06, 05:31 AM posted to sci.space.history
Derek Lyons

" wrote:

Don't know and don't care as to who OM is talking about, but it's not
exactly off topic, we do talk about rockets here.

Typically our discussion of 'war rockets' is limited to their
applicability to space exploration - these rockets fail that test.
Taking the message even further off track is the politics attached by
way of comment.

D.

Old July 15th 06, 06:45 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Stuf4

From Mike Rhino:
"Derek Lyons" wrote
"jonathan" wrote:

snipped drivel

This **** is off topic here - take it elsewhere.

Missiles are sort of on-topic. The Palestinians haven't reached space yet,
but if their missiles keep getting bigger, who knows.

I am continually astounded by this forum's inability to recognize the
connection between missile arsenals and human spaceflight.

I expect that the majority here believe that the latest North Korean
display occurring within hours of STS-121 was random coincidence.

~ CT

Old July 15th 06, 09:18 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Mike Rhino wrote:

Missiles are sort of on-topic. The Palestinians haven't reached space yet,
but if their missiles keep getting bigger, who knows.

They flew a drone loaded with explosives into an Israeli naval vessel
today causing heavy damage.
The thing was apparently one of these:
http://www.defensetech.org/images/Mersad-1.jpg
Called a "Mirsad-1" and built in Iran. It is supposed to carry a 50 kg
explosive load.

Pat