..07 First Atlantic Hurricane Nearing ..."Perfect"...More Global Warming Evidence

Old August 21st 07, 04:05 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
Jonathan

Default Troll Alert (Wuz: ..07 First Atlantic Hurricane Nearing ..."Perfect"...More Global Warming Evidence)

"OM" wrote in message

Mr Jr High School Hall Monitor wrote....

...A word to the wise to those who are not regulars on
sci.space.history or .policy: The two main agitators in this
particular thread are - "kT" and "Jonathan", along no doubt with Brad
Guth - are known trolls. "kT" in particular is a confirmed *and*
confessed neo-Nazi, and both he, "Jonathan" and Guthball have been in
many people's killfiles for years. The most rational thing any of you
can do is to place these schmucks in your own killfiles and let them
fester by themselves. Arguing with them is a waste of your time and
our bandwidth, as the three of them are apparently orchestrating their
trolling between each other to produce the maximum amount of newsgroup
disruption.

You claim to have me in your killfile for several years now, how do
you know what I write? You don't even know what a troll is.
It's an attempt to make a fool out of the newsgroup by
embarrassing them in some way. A trick question or
some sort of practicle joke that makes the ng look
foolish. That is what a troll is idiot.

Name one time I've done that, if you can't you have no business
going around name calling. Put up or shut up. But you won't
as you're afraid to speak directly to me, as you know you'll
end up looking like an idiot, or a moron. Or both.

Again, for your own sakes, please place these idiiots in your
killfiles, and put them out of our misery once again.

Your obsession with control says more about you.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [

Old August 21st 07, 09:09 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming,alt.politics,uk.sci.weather
Whata Fool

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:59:54 -0400, "Jonathan"
wrote:

A small change in ocean temps can dramatically increase
storm intensity. Ocean temps have been such that hurricanes
typically get to category one to three and rarely more.
But a slight increase in ocean temps...apparantly...means
they go straight to the maximum physical limit, a five, if given
half a chance.

I believe that's what we're seeing.

What you are not understanding is that it takes cold air aloft
to cause the precipitation that is the engine of violent cyclonics.

And there is usually more of that in the third month of
summer.

Old August 22nd 07, 03:25 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
John[_19_]

PauL wrote:
I guess I did not explain my thoughts very well.
I meant the calm was inside the eye, not the eye wall.
Most people realize that the eye walls themselves are not calm.
The eye of Alicia went over my house in 1983.
I don't remember the name of the one in 1979 in the GOM.

Hurricane Alicia also went over my house, and it was very calm in the
eye, there was a greenish glow all around, eerie.
I am near Pearland in Texas.
There were quite a few hurricanes in 1979, Frederic was a very bad one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_At...rricane_season