...This is How Far Nasa has Fallen.....Even I can't believe this....

Old May 15th 07, 06:01 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default ...This is How Far Nasa has Fallen.....Even I can't believe this....

On May 11, 11:40 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Eric Chomko wrote:

:On May 10, 9:39 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :
: :Tell me the last time that a rich white protestant wasn't president?
: :
:
: No, Clinton wasn't really rich until he became President.
:
:Yes, I'd say he was self-made and the last one at that.
:

Well, since there was only one President after him, that sure is an
indictment of the system and support for your insane contention about
how we're really a plutocratic oligarchy.

Freddy, Clinton was dragged through the mud by the rich, few.

:
: :
: :If we are a true melting pot where everyone gets the same chances, as
: :spelled out by our founding fathers, then we'd have had a president
: :that better represents the cross section of America. But no we get
: :rich white guys instead all the time. Plutocratic oligarchy. Look it
: :up.
: :
:
: I'd suggest that you should.
:
:I already have.
:

Now have someone explain it to you.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old May 16th 07, 02:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Fred J. McCall

: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On May 10, 9:39 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Tell me the last time that a rich white protestant wasn't president?
: : :
: :
: : No, Clinton wasn't really rich until he became President.
: :
: :Yes, I'd say he was self-made and the last one at that.
: :
:
: Well, since there was only one President after him, that sure is an
: indictment of the system and support for your insane contention about
: how we're really a plutocratic oligarchy.
:
:Freddy, Clinton was dragged through the mud by the rich, few.
:

Chimpko, that wasn't your original claim. It'll also come as a vast
surprise to Paula Jones that you number her among the 'rich'.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old May 16th 07, 02:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Fred J. McCall

Eric Chomko wrote:

:On May 11, 11:39 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On May 10, 9:07 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :On May 9, 11:03 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : Eric Chomko wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :The fallacy of democracy in the Middle East is that we suck up to the
: : : :monarchy in Saudi Arabia rather than shun it. But since we are slaves
: : : :to oil, here we are.
: : : :
: : : :Ever watch Cheney when he greets a member of the Saudi royal family?
: : : :It's enough to make you sick.
: : : :
: : :
: : : Eric is a firm believer in the policy that we should treat our enemies
: : : better than we treat our friends...
: : :
: : :
: : :We want democracy in the Middle East yet call the Saudis our friends.
: : :
: :
: : So? Eric, I call all sorts of people I disagree with my friends. I
: : don't require my friends to agree with me, live like I do, or even
: : live and believe the way I think they should.
: :
: :Wow, even me? Am I your friend, Freddy?
: :
:
: No, El Chimpko. You're just a random Usenet Idiot.
:
:I forgot, you have no friends.
:

No, you just forgot that *I* get to pick them and I wouldn't pick a
moron like you.

:
: :
: : I'm sorry your Weltanschauung is apparently so narrow that you cannot
: : comprehend this simple concept.
: :
: :
: :My world view is just fine. I have lived abroad, have you? If so, then
: :where?
: :
:
: Do you seriously believe that Weltanschauung has anything to do with
: "lived abroad"? It doesn't.
:
:I took advanatage of living abroad by expanding my world view.
:

Poor El Chimpko. He's never learned that there is a difference
between having an open mind and having a hole in his head...

: Hint: Yes, I've lived abroad for several years. It's irrelevant.
:
:Only to you in that you didn't take advantage of having live abroad by
:expanding your world view.
:

Poor El Chimpko. He hasn't yet figured out that a 'world view' should
be based on reality...

: Gee, where have I spent any time? The ones that come to mind that I
: can mention a Djibouti, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Israel,
: Italy, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Okinawa, Portugal,
: Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, and various and sundry
: bits of the Caribbean (Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, etc).
:
:Hah, I have been to Tunisia and you have not!
:

How nice for you. Can we convince you to go back?

: So how about you, Eric? Ever lived in an English-speaking country? If
: so, how do you explain your lack of facility with the language?
:
:I can sum that up by quoting an English General from SHAPE in
:Beliguim. "Here at SHAPE we speak either French or English, I wish
:those bloody Americans would choose one or the other!"
:

Meanwhile, we'd settle for you actually making some sense in ANY
language.

:
:I lived in Frankfurt Germany and heard Grand Funk sing "We're an
:American Band" in concert. Sure as hell was less than 7-1 ratio of
:Germans to Americans on that day!
:

What are you blithering about now?

:
:How about you, Freddy? Have you ever actually had any fun?
:

Poor Chimpko. He thinks 'no brains' is a prerequisite to 'no
pains'...

: : :
: : :Sort of reminds me of the same conflicting messages that the CIA and
: : :the Peace Corps send out when they occupy the same country.
: : :
: :
: : And just what would those conflicting messages be, Eric?
: :
: :Love your neighbor, we're here to help you, and, stay out of our way
: :as we are here to exploit your resources. I'll let you decide which
: :is which.
: :
:
: Both are your delusions.
:
:Accurate references.
:

Yes, it would be handy if you'd provide one once in a while.

: :
: : :
: : : Can you say double-standard?
: : :
: : :Yes, I knew that you could...
: : :
: :
: : I certainly can, but I can say all sorts of phrases that are
: : inapplicable to what we're talking about.
: :
: :And you often do!
: :
:
: Yes, I persist in quoting you when responding.
:
:You can't even provide references. You're so wrapped around the flag
:you stink of BO.
:

And so we see that Eric thinks the US flag 'stinks'.

Why am I not surprised?

: :
: : Your point?
: :
: :Other than you being a baffoon?
: :
:
: Poor, stupid Eric. Remember, this is the same guy who whines about
: other people pick on him with ad hominem comments...
:
:What are you bleating about now, Freddy?
:

Poor El Chimpko. We're all out to get him...

snicker

--
"Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood. I ain't naming names.
She really worked me over good. She was just like Jesse James.
Old May 16th 07, 06:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Eric Chomko[_2_]

: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On May 10, 9:07 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :On May 9, 11:03 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : Eric Chomko wrote:
: : :
: : : :
[...]

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't
pick your friend's nose.

:
: :
: : I'm sorry your Weltanschauung is apparently so narrow that you cannot
: : comprehend this simple concept.
: :
: :
: :My world view is just fine. I have lived abroad, have you? If so, then
: :where?
: :
:
: Do you seriously believe that Weltanschauung has anything to do with
: "lived abroad"? It doesn't.
:
:I took advanatage of living abroad by expanding my world view.
:

Poor El Chimpko. He's never learned that there is a difference
between having an open mind and having a hole in his head...

"There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in..." - ELO - Evil
Woman

: Hint: Yes, I've lived abroad for several years. It's irrelevant.
:
:Only to you in that you didn't take advantage of having live abroad by
:expanding your world view.
:

Poor El Chimpko. He hasn't yet figured out that a 'world view' should
be based on reality...

Your interpretion of the world ain't reality, pal.

: Gee, where have I spent any time? The ones that come to mind that I
: can mention a Djibouti, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Israel,
: Italy, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Okinawa, Portugal,
: Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, and various and sundry
: bits of the Caribbean (Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, etc).
:
:Hah, I have been to Tunisia and you have not!
:

How nice for you. Can we convince you to go back?

No. I'd rather go to Spain...

: So how about you, Eric? Ever lived in an English-speaking country? If
: so, how do you explain your lack of facility with the language?
:
:I can sum that up by quoting an English General from SHAPE in
:Beliguim. "Here at SHAPE we speak either French or English, I wish
:those bloody Americans would choose one or the other!"
:

Meanwhile, we'd settle for you actually making some sense in ANY
language.

Too bad I entertain and you don't.

:
:I lived in Frankfurt Germany and heard Grand Funk sing "We're an
:American Band" in concert. Sure as hell was less than 7-1 ratio of
:Germans to Americans on that day!
:

What are you blithering about now?

That you're basically a jerk.

:
:How about you, Freddy? Have you ever actually had any fun?
:

Poor Chimpko. He thinks 'no brains' is a prerequisite to 'no
pains'...

I'll take that as a "no".

: : :
: : :Sort of reminds me of the same conflicting messages that the CIA and
: : :the Peace Corps send out when they occupy the same country.
: : :
: :
: : And just what would those conflicting messages be, Eric?
: :
: :Love your neighbor, we're here to help you, and, stay out of our way
: :as we are here to exploit your resources. I'll let you decide which
: :is which.
: :
:
: Both are your delusions.
:
:Accurate references.
:

Yes, it would be handy if you'd provide one once in a while.

I did WRT Cho. You never did. Back under your rock!

: :
: : :
: : : Can you say double-standard?
: : :
: : :Yes, I knew that you could...
: : :
: :
: : I certainly can, but I can say all sorts of phrases that are
: : inapplicable to what we're talking about.
: :
: :And you often do!
: :
:
: Yes, I persist in quoting you when responding.
:
:You can't even provide references. You're so wrapped around the flag
:you stink of BO.
:

And so we see that Eric thinks the US flag 'stinks'.

No, no, Freddy, just you.

Why am I not surprised?

What that you don't think you stink? That is no surprize.

: :
: : Your point?
: :
: :Other than you being a baffoon?
: :
:
: Poor, stupid Eric. Remember, this is the same guy who whines about
: other people pick on him with ad hominem comments...
:
:What are you bleating about now, Freddy?
:

Poor El Chimpko. We're all out to get him...

snicker

You couldn't "get" a wet paper bag to "get" out of...

Old May 16th 07, 06:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Eric Chomko[_2_]

: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On May 10, 9:39 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Tell me the last time that a rich white protestant wasn't president?
: : :
: :
: : No, Clinton wasn't really rich until he became President.
: :
: :Yes, I'd say he was self-made and the last one at that.
: :
:
: Well, since there was only one President after him, that sure is an
: indictment of the system and support for your insane contention about
: how we're really a plutocratic oligarchy.
:
:Freddy, Clinton was dragged through the mud by the rich, few.
:

Chimpko, that wasn't your original claim. It'll also come as a vast
surprise to Paula Jones that you number her among the 'rich'.

Not Jones but the ones that propped her up. Jones had no case until
folks with $$$ showed up to get Clinton. How did she afford the nose
job? No answer, it just happened. Why did Falwell (may be bunk with J.
Edgar Hoover in the hereafter) make such a big stink about Jones on
his 'Old Time Gospel Hour" ALL THE TIME?

Scaife bankrolled the whole 'get Clinton' charade including Jones. Do
try and keep up.

Eric

territory."
--G. Behn

Old May 16th 07, 06:48 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.geo.geology
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On May 13, 11:46 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Jochem Huhmann wrote:

:Fred J. McCall writes:
:
: Now, to put things in perspective (I know how you hate that, Pat),
: think about what a typical total personal debt load is (including
: things like your home mortgage, cars, etc). Compare that to your
: income, assets, and obligations. Now do the same thing with the Feds.
: It quickly becomes obvious that we don't really have a serious debt
: problem at the national level.
:
:So you're having a crash landing with your new spacecraft and you notice
:your left hand is missing. Then you notice your right hand is missing,
:too. Now you conclude that you don't have a serious hand problem at the
:bodily level.
:

Are you really insane or just not paying attention?

Oddly, despite all the silly idiocy that seems to get uttered about US
debt, we seem to be getting along just fine.

Perhaps "seem" is the word rather than "fine"?

I'm sure you'll eventually figure it out...

Yes, I see you took Cheney's bait, hook, line and sinker when he said
that Ronald Reagan proved that the national debt didn't mean anything
any more.

Perhaps Clinton just bailed RR out? The GOP touts itself as the fiscal
responsible party and then Cheney ($21-$100 million just last year)
makes a claim that would get any liberal Democrat voted out of office.
But you like people like that so...

Eric

-- Thomas Jefferson