"One small slip for a man"

Old May 14th 04, 05:11 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On 13 May 2004 19:58:21 -0700, (Christopher M.
Jones) wrote:

...Cite source!

Trunk of my Subaru.

Go to any Home Depot and I presume Lowes, etc. Buy it by the dozen!

Great gift to give to the wife and kids.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old May 14th 04, 04:59 PM
Sam Seiber

OM wrote:

...Cite source!

OM

http://www.3m.com/us/office/scotch/transducttape/

I donno how they make the threads in the tape transparent.

Sam
Old May 14th 04, 11:42 PM
Sam Seiber

OM wrote:
...I have *GOT* to get me some of that. I called the local Home Depot
and other hardware stores, and while they've heard it's out, none of
them have it in stock yet.

...Gah, first _Ministry of Space_ #3, and now this. Is there an
embargo against sending new neat **** to Texas or something?
OM

I have seen TV adverts for the stuff over about the last two
weeks. I am sure it will take some time for the trucks from
Minnesota a little time to make it down to TX. But maybe things
are worse than that. Perhaps Colorado is a test market for the
stuff. If that is the case, it better pass the test market or
you will never get it.

So, to anyone that can "score" some, get a roll & ship it to OM.

Sam
Old May 15th 04, 12:25 AM
OM

On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:59:33 -0600, Sam Seiber
wrote:

...Cite source [for transparent duct tape]!

Old May 15th 04, 03:43 PM
Allen Thomson

Sam Seiber wrote

http://www.3m.com/us/office/scotch/transducttape/

Amazing! Can transparent aluminum be far behind?
Old May 16th 04, 05:10 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

wrote:

...I have *GOT* to get me some of that. I called the local Home Depot
and other hardware stores, and while they've heard it's out, none of
them have it in stock yet.

Yet? I got it at Home Depot a few months ago.

...Gah, first _Ministry of Space_ #3, and now this. Is there an
embargo against sending new neat **** to Texas or something?

Must be. :-)

OM

Old May 16th 04, 06:51 PM
LooseChanj

On or about Fri, 14 May 2004 17:25:02 -0600, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:
...Gah, first _Ministry of Space_ #3, and now this. Is there an
embargo against sending new neat **** to Texas or something?

Yes, in retaliation for you sending the rest of the nation your republicans.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old May 17th 04, 05:44 PM
Pat Flannery

LooseChanj wrote:

On or about Fri, 14 May 2004 17:25:02 -0600, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org made the sensational claim that:

...Gah, first _Ministry of Space_ #3, and now this. Is there an
embargo against sending new neat **** to Texas or something?

Yes, in retaliation for you sending the rest of the nation your republicans.

They've got a TV ad out for the transparent duct tape by the way.

Pat

Old May 18th 04, 02:18 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
They've got a TV ad out for the transparent duct tape by the way.

They do? What's the point. People who know they need duct tape will buy
it. Those who don't, well, I don't associate with that sort of people. :-)

Pat

"One Small step for man. One infinite leap, for the Human Race" timothy liverance History 1 May 13th 04 01:34 AM
Slip Sliding Away (Mars Rovers) Ron Astronomy Misc 16 March 14th 04 05:07 PM
Light Pollution - a small sucess Stargazer UK Astronomy 10 November 26th 03 09:29 AM
Small Tasco Cat Martin UK Astronomy 1 October 5th 03 07:08 AM
CalStar Ver. 4.0 An observing report. ( Long ) Rashad Al-Mansour Amateur Astronomy 0 October 4th 03 01:53 AM