Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 2:42:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:13:08 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 2:42:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 3:06:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 1:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:55:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

Rick Scott can't lose.He can use 500,000,000 if need be.I lived in Florida when he stole 1.7 billion from medicare.Some of it was my $$$$ when my late wife was in his nursing homes(Tandum House.He spent $200,000,000 to be governor.He is one of the Godfather sons.Scott saw to it that Miami,and state police protected all drugs coming into Miami.He will be USA president someday.Running against GOP Mafia is a death wish. Bert

Florida is no place to be!

Light rain here this morning. Now partly cloudy and 70F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Both buses cruised by me as fast as they could today as I walked to the bus stop! I have to get new bus schedules! The schedules changed Sept. 2, and new routes were added. TriMet is prospering now, just like the economy! The bus running by my apartment runs 24 hours now!

So I walked all the way to the library today, about 2 miles. Stopped at the Grange Flea Market. They have a really nice older stereo system that even includes 8 track. They want $40 for it, but would probably take $30. I don't think it would sound tinny like my current record player.

Walked on to the Farmers' Market at its new location. Bought 6 large zucchinis for $5. I can now fry them in butter in my frying pan.

Then here to the library. Not too crowded today.

Got my exercise!

Double-A

If you can walk don't squark My late wife went into Scott's nursing home because she could not walk.He stole so much money from me and medicare.I tried to fight him.He sent sheriff "Bob" Hansel to kill me.Almost did,but I ran for my life. He will win his race ,and and be Trump's right hand man. When you can steal 1.7 billion and get away with it how can you lose. Bert

But will be able to walk 2 miles 20 years from now when I am your age? That is what I ponder.

75F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this quiet Sunday afternoon. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 35%. The Ducks trounced my old alma mater of Portland State yesterday. The Beavers beat Southern Utah. My Jr. College alma mater of Mt. Hood CC used to have a football team. In fact a guy I played with in high school football was their start quarterback during one of their championship years! But now I can find nothing about current football there. It would be within walking distance for me. But I cannot even find out what happened to their football program. Usually foot ball is a big money maker for colleges, so it is the last program they usually want to eliminate.

Double-A

20 years you will have electric shoes.Still walking 2 miles a day is good for your heart.Age is hard on your legs.Bert

Yeah, the legs are the first to go, they say.

Oh well, I never could run the mile. The 100 yard dash was more my speed..

Now 64 and cloudy here in Gresham. Occasional drizzle. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 65%.

September is dove hunting season. I saw one in my backyard not too long ago! But I have no firestick. And no hunting is allowed in city limits.

Double-A

Well its a little cooler about 83.But I miss the clouds.I miss a strong sailing wind.If it ever rains again I will run around my van for 2 minutes in the nude.This will get me in the news. The judge might give me 20 years for this shameful act,but at 90 I could use 20 years. Bert
Old September 13th 18, 04:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
water on its brain. Bert... ever since NASA had rejected
http://tinyurl.com/Hebe-Herbies-SPACE-CRAPPER
and his http://tinyurl.com/Yiddisher-Shooting-Stars

But now, because of Glazier, NASA’s next rockets might
say Budweiser on the side. NASA's Jim Bridenstine has
directed the space agency to look at boosting its brand
by selling naming rights to rockets and spacecraft and
allowing its astronauts to appear in commercials and on
NASA's vehicle assembly building at Kennedy Space
Center. Read the full story under item (6) below.

However, the "Tremendous
https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert
and objected with fire and fury like the world has never seen before"

cuz, Bert said: "My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records"
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

(6)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/09/10/why-nasas-next-rockers-might-say-budweiser-side/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a5ee655e4c5

Old September 13th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 8:30:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Well its a little cooler about 83.But I miss the clouds.I miss a strong sailing wind.If it ever rains again I will run around my van for 2 minutes in the nude.This will get me in the news. The judge might give me 20 years for this shameful act,but at 90 I could use 20 years. Bert

Better not do that. Then you might have to register as a sex offender, and no one would want you in their neighborhood!

More cool weather here. Not raining today, but lots of clouds. Had some thunderstorms yesterday while I had lunch with Kim. Now 66F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 56%.

Here they are hunting a cougar on Hunchback Mountain!

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...ar_attack.html

Sounds more like the name of a Hollywood movie about a gay hunting trip!

Double-A

Old September 13th 18, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today.. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

My van is not welcome in a up beat neighborhood.That is why I want to park it in Beverley Hills.be part of the upper crust untill get towed away.Here is a kickerthey can't tow if I'm in the van. Police would have to get papers from a judge.I will tell the press its un- American. It could be fun.Bert Ps Still no Sandy.I needed her when I give my talk on "Time Lapse Theory" at U of Calif.Fullerton,and U of Irvine Bert
Old September 14th 18, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:26:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F.. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

My van is not welcome in a up beat neighborhood.That is why I want to park it in Beverley Hills.be part of the upper crust untill get towed away.Here is a kickerthey can't tow if I'm in the van. Police would have to get papers from a judge.I will tell the press its un- American. It could be fun.Bert Ps Still no Sandy.I needed her when I give my talk on "Time Lapse Theory" at U of Calif.Fullerton,and U of Irvine Bert

Just tell the cops in Beverly Hills you are an illegal alien and claim sanctuary status! Put some Coppertone tanning lotion on your face to make yourself look more Mexican. Then how can the police bother you? California is a sanctuary state!

We are going to vote to try to abolish Oregon's sanctuary state status in November. I signed the petition!

Currently 71F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Mostly cloudy. So far so dry.. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 46%.

Double-A

Old September 15th 18, 01:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 5:17:05 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 2:41:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool again. Now 71F as of 2:15 PM here in Gresham. Expected high only 72F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 49%.

Went to the food pantry this morning. Have done without it for about 6 months. Only about half the people there I saw 6 months ago. Maybe another sign of the improving economy?

Everything went fairly smooth until I got off the bus when I got back home. Suddenly it was pouring rain! I got good and wet before I could wheel my heavy cart of groceries back to my apartment! Now the clouds have mostly cleared.

Portland State Football kicks off tonight against the Nevada Wolf Pack! Oregon State plays the Buckeyes tomorrow. University of Oregon plays Bowling Green tomorrow. The Ducks head coach has been suspended for 3 games after allowing his strength and fitness coach to overwork 3 of his players so hard it put them in the hospital! Shades of Bear Bryant!

Double-A

Not a cloud Not a breeze .Its so hot I should be in Vegas.I stay indoors anyway. Don't watch much TV anymore.Tired of looking at Trump's face.I wish they showed his wives and call girls more often.Bert

OFF TOPIC!

Please may we talk about outer space?
Old September 15th 18, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 2:28:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:26:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Just tell the cops in Beverly Hills you are an illegal alien and claim sanctuary status! Put some Coppertone tanning lotion on your face to make yourself look more Mexican. Then how can the police bother you? California is a sanctuary state!

We are going to vote to try to abolish Oregon's sanctuary state status in November. I signed the petition!

Currently 71F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Mostly cloudy. So far so dry. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 46%.

Double-A

Sounds like a plan.It got back in the 90s.Wearing shorts everyday.Sandy's still away. Van running OK.It had a radiator problem.and had it flushed.Being hot and all that sun is hard on the van.Its starting to look shabby.Have to put new M&M signs on it.Bert
Old September 15th 18, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 5:14:05 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 5:17:05 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 2:41:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool again. Now 71F as of 2:15 PM here in Gresham. Expected high only 72F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 49%.

Went to the food pantry this morning. Have done without it for about 6 months. Only about half the people there I saw 6 months ago. Maybe another sign of the improving economy?

Everything went fairly smooth until I got off the bus when I got back home. Suddenly it was pouring rain! I got good and wet before I could wheel my heavy cart of groceries back to my apartment! Now the clouds have mostly cleared.

Portland State Football kicks off tonight against the Nevada Wolf Pack! Oregon State plays the Buckeyes tomorrow. University of Oregon plays Bowling Green tomorrow. The Ducks head coach has been suspended for 3 games after allowing his strength and fitness coach to overwork 3 of his players so hard it put them in the hospital! Shades of Bear Bryant!

Double-A

Not a cloud Not a breeze .Its so hot I should be in Vegas.I stay indoors anyway. Don't watch much TV anymore.Tired of looking at Trump's face.I wish they showed his wives and call girls more often.Bert

OFF TOPIC!

Please may we talk about outer space?

Where does outer space begin?Where does inner pace start? Does inner and outer space have a marginal line? If there is life in Micro space can the look out better than we can look in? I think macro realm must be very weird in their thinking.It works both ways.Bert
Old September 15th 18, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 11:20:56 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Sounds like a plan.It got back in the 90s.Wearing shorts everyday.Sandy's still away. Van running OK.It had a radiator problem.and had it flushed.Being hot and all that sun is hard on the van.Its starting to look shabby.Have to put new M&M signs on it.Bert

Maybe you should wax that van. Give it some protection from the sun. Parking under a tree might be good. Except then you would have to be washing bird crap off of it all the time. But wait. You said there are no birds!

A thin layer of clouds here, but dry. Only 64F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Expected high only 67F. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 56%.

Stopped at the Farmers' Market and bought a bunch of beets!

Double-A

Old September 16th 18, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

The day was dry until the moment it was time for me to step out in it, that's when it started raining! Was 65F a minute ago, now 62F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham!

Walked over to the community college last night. Dead as a doornail, just like it was in late September 1968 when I was a student night watchman there. And no one at the pond, which was supposed to have been stocked yesterday! I must find out what is going on!

Double-A