asteroid close approach, 2011 Nov 08

Old November 5th 11, 03:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default asteroid close approach, 2011 Nov 08

On Nov 3, 11:54*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
Thank you, Bill and Chris, for sharing your time and expertise in
answering my lunar impact question so thoroughly.

What exactly did they answer?

Do you always believe in whatever a parrot has to say?

Did you even notice that they provided none of their own independent
simulations?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 5th 11, 07:01 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Nov 5, 4:24*am, Brenda giggled::

What exactly did they answer?

SELF-APPOINTED, RAVING LOONY, PARTY LEADER DENIES THE EDUCATED THE
RIGHT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE!

DEMANDS NEW CAMBODIA!

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?" "NOW!"

"WE CRACKPOTS MUST BE HEARD!"

"BURN ALL THE BOOKS"

"KELLEHER IS THE NEW MESSIAH!"

"ED CONRAD FOR PRESIDENT!"

"YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!"

"CROP CIRCLES PROVE NASA IS LYING ABOUT UFOS!"

"ALIENS RULE AT THE WHITE HOUSE AND KREMLIN!"

"MARKETS MANIPULATED BY NAZI-ZIONIST MICE!"

"THE END IS NIGH!"

Or words to that effect. )
Old November 6th 11, 04:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 5, 12:01*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Nov 5, 4:24*am, Brenda giggled::

What exactly did they answer?

SELF-APPOINTED, RAVING LOONY, PARTY LEADER DENIES THE EDUCATED THE
RIGHT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE!

DEMANDS NEW CAMBODIA!

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?" "NOW!"

"WE CRACKPOTS MUST BE HEARD!"

"BURN ALL THE BOOKS"

"KELLEHER IS THE NEW MESSIAH!"

"ED CONRAD FOR PRESIDENT!"

"YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!"

"CROP CIRCLES PROVE NASA IS LYING ABOUT UFOS!"

"ALIENS RULE AT THE WHITE HOUSE AND KREMLIN!"

"MARKETS MANIPULATED BY NAZI-ZIONIST MICE!"

"THE END IS NIGH!"

Or words to that effect. )

Your Zionist/Nazi medication is out of whack.

If you want to love and cherish all the bad guys, be my guest.

If you want to believe that each and every agency of our government
plus all of the Semites on Earth can do no wrong, be my guest.

Since you can't deductively interpret any image, regardless of the
method(s) utilized, that's certainly not my fault.

Does shouting help?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 6th 11, 06:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Nov 6, 5:22*am, Brenda whined:

Does shouting help?

Read all about it! Brain-dead Brenda objects to being quoted!

Paranoid blond throws temper tantrum! Get your paperear!
Old November 6th 11, 02:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 5, 10:15*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Nov 6, 5:22*am, Brenda whined:

Does shouting help?

Read all about it! Brain-dead Brenda objects to being quoted!

Paranoid blond throws temper tantrum! Get your paperear!

At least your medication seems to have you controlled from all that
shouting.

What did you, NASA, JPL or anyone else have to do with making YU55
miss us?

Do you think we do not need to practice diverting asteroids?
Old November 6th 11, 04:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Nov 6, 3:14*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Do you think we do not need to practice diverting asteroids?

Nah. I just practice diverting raving lunatics from s.a.a.
Old November 6th 11, 09:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 6, 8:34*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Nov 6, 3:14*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Do you think we do not need to practice diverting asteroids?

Nah. I just practice diverting raving lunatics from s.a.a.

In that case, the next one that doesn't manage to miss us or the moon
is all on you.

Obviously you'd much rather spend our hard earned loot on a
dysfunctional NASA, plus black ops, false flag wars and accusing
Muslims of having way more than their fair share of WMD.

Have you spotted any of those Sirius Oort cloud items yet? (should
only be a hundred times as many as our own Oort cloud has to offer,
although with a cloud radius of 8 ly is going to have those really
spread out)

http://translate.google.com/#

Old November 6th 11, 11:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 11/6/11 3:06 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
Have you spotted any of those Sirius Oort cloud items yet? (should
only be a hundred times as many as our own Oort cloud has to offer,
although with a cloud radius of 8 ly is going to have those really
spread out)

The Oort cloud is a hypothesized spherical cloud of comets which may lie
roughly 50,000 AU, or nearly a light-year, from the Sun. The outer limit
of the Oort cloud defines the cosmographical boundary of the Solar
System and the region of the Sun's gravitational dominance.

If the Sirius system (which has no detectable planets) even has an
Oort cloud, why would you expect it to be bigger than our own. Please
articulate a scientific argument and not just bull****.

Old November 7th 11, 06:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 6, 3:26*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 11/6/11 3:06 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Have you spotted any of those Sirius Oort cloud items yet? (should
only be a hundred times as many as our own Oort cloud has to offer,
although with a cloud radius of 8 ly is going to have those really
spread out)

The Oort cloud is a hypothesized spherical cloud of comets which may lie
roughly 50,000 AU, or nearly a light-year, from the Sun. The outer limit
of the Oort cloud defines the cosmographical boundary of the Solar
System and the region of the Sun's gravitational dominance.

If the Sirius system (which has no detectable planets) even has an
Oort cloud, why would you expect it to be bigger than our own. Please
articulate a scientific argument and not just bull****.

Those Sirius stars started off at a combined mass of perhaps as great
as 25e30 kg, and at least one of them turned into a WD.

So, where in the same cosmos as us did 18e30 kg go?

Even if going with half the original mass of 12.5e30 kg, still leaves
5.5e30 kg that went somewhere. Would you care to speculate where some
of that mass could have ended up?

Are you suggesting that those Sirius stars couldn't produce planets,
planetoids, moons or asteroids?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 7th 11, 07:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 2, 4:46*pm, StarDust wrote:
That's about the Moon's orbit, so not very close.

Closer to the moon than Earth.

http://www.cronacamilano.it/wp-conte.../Asteroide.jpg