final updates (for awhile) to Apollo 204 and 13 report websites

Old February 18th 07, 08:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
Richard F. Drushel

Default final updates (for awhile) to Apollo 204 and 13 report websites

I finally found a source for the pages I was missing from the
NASA History website version of the Cortright Report (for the Apollo 13
accident). This weekend, I cleaned them up and put them all in with the
rest. I decided to make each Appendix into its own (though large) file,
and revamp my PDF website:

http://drushel.cwru.edu/apollo13/

The former multi-part versions, which paralleled the NASA History website
versions, are superseded, the files removed. I also added a link to my
Apollo 204 accident report PDF website:

http://drushel.cwru.edu/apollo204/

which also got revamped a bit, and I added a link back to the Apollo 13
site.

I think I am about out of time for the forseeable future for
further work on this project. My goal was to be able to print my own
double-sided copies of these documents to have on my bookshelf, the
originals being unobtainable (though I saw a recent eBay sale of an
original 204 set in 8.5x11 format for $1500). I can now do that for
13 in toto and I already had done the Report part of 204.

I'm glad to make this stuff available. If you scan something,
take the time to make it good right off the document glass -- it will
save many headaches later, and keep it from looking like 20th-generation
photocopies. Thanks to all for the encouragement.

*Rich*

--
Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. | "They fell: for Heaven to them no hope
Instructor and Executive Officer | imparts / Who hear not for the beating