Perihelion of Mercury question

Old January 1st 07, 11:51 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

Default Perihelion of Mercury question

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:44:07 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
|

| [snip Minor Crank]
|
| Why do you bother with that ****in' kinky parasitic idiot? At best it's
| a sheep, at worst a troll.
| The velocity curve of RT Aurigae is Keplerian, noted for it's
| straight section.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...id/cepheid.htm
| (Two new images added.)
| It would be stretching the imagination to beyond incredulity
| to claim the star expanded and collapsed according to Kepler's
| second law purely by coincidence when an orbit is so obvious.
| The Einstein dingleberries with say anything to defend the Holey
| Church of Relativity, and this particular moron is totally unable
| to respond to sense.
| Maybe you like being a drunken goatherd.
|
| I like them because they are so sure they are right...

You are just as stubborn and arrogant. shrug

| when in fact nothing they
| say has any backing...but some of the questions they ask help me develop the
| BaTh.

What's to develop? The leader of the Ba'aTh party was executed,
the sheep are killing themselves over it. Baa...
BaTh -- Humbug, all your worbits are edge on and 0.3 LY away.

| What do you think of their 'best fit' curve for RT Aur? It's a joke
| surely...nowhere near the plotted points.

I accept it fully, it's Keplerian.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...pheid/Diff.GIF
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/Velcurve.GIF
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/RTAurVel.GIF

Any variation you see is caused by misreading the spectral lines,
they are notoriously difficult to read.

This looks easy because it is exaggerated for students:
http://snews.bnl.gov/popsci/doppler.jpg
But the reality is this:
http://chinook.kpc.alaska.edu/~ifafv...n_spectrum.jpg

Pick the bones out of that.

The curve is exactly what I expect it to be, the error is in the
plotted points. RT Aurigae is a very simple variable to model,
as is delta-Cepheus.

It was John Goodricke who ****ed up astronomy and an
idiot with a pet theory (Einstein) that compounded it. Since
Goodricke was an 18-year-old still wet behind the ears he can
be forgiven, but Einstein was a raving lunatic who should have
been incarcerated.

Unlike you, I accept empirical data and do not invent Nature to suit
my theories. I don't have any theories, I have discoveries.

As an engineer I'm a better scientist than any physicist could
ever be. I make things work, not sit on my duff and write useless
papers nobody will read.
The idiots have been ****ing around with Tokamaks
http://www.fusion.org.uk/st/index.html
for the entire 40 years Dungeness A was operating
and still haven't got any further.

"England: Oldest nuke stations shut
The two oldest commercial nuclear power stations in the world were closed down Sunday after 40 years of service, the British Nuclear Group said. Reactors at Dungeness A, southeast of London, and Sizewell A, in eastern England, were shut down because they had reached the end of their life cycle and were less efficient than modern plants."

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/07/...wbriefs001.cfm

I took a tour of Dungeness A and Culham Laboratory when I was a
young man seeking employment, but decided electronics and software
engineering was more fun. And it was, it took me to India, Europe and
the United States.

**** physics, engineering is where it's at.

| These people are typical religious worshippers who will defend their faith to
| the death.
|
| But fair enough! Suicide bombers are in great demand these days. It's a great
| career... with good money to be made...

As I said, Minor Crank (aka Tom&Jerry) is a ****head.
That crap about being a woman is just bull****.

I don't buy into huff-puff stars, blow up twice stars, flasher stars,
black and white double stars, double bubble contact stars,
ALL can be explained by the simple expedient of the Keplerian
orbit and the vector addition of velocities; Ockham's Razor
shaves exceedingly fine.

Old January 1st 07, 06:37 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:51:27 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:44:07 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
|

| [snip Minor Crank]
|
| Why do you bother with that ****in' kinky parasitic idiot? At best it's
| a sheep, at worst a troll.
| The velocity curve of RT Aurigae is Keplerian, noted for it's
| straight section.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...id/cepheid.htm
| (Two new images added.)
| It would be stretching the imagination to beyond incredulity
| to claim the star expanded and collapsed according to Kepler's
| second law purely by coincidence when an orbit is so obvious.
| The Einstein dingleberries with say anything to defend the Holey
| Church of Relativity, and this particular moron is totally unable
| to respond to sense.
| Maybe you like being a drunken goatherd.
|
| I like them because they are so sure they are right...

You are just as stubborn and arrogant. shrug

| when in fact nothing they
| say has any backing...but some of the questions they ask help me develop the
| BaTh.

What's to develop? The leader of the Ba'aTh party was executed,
the sheep are killing themselves over it. Baa...
BaTh -- Humbug, all your worbits are edge on and 0.3 LY away.

| What do you think of their 'best fit' curve for RT Aur? It's a joke
| surely...nowhere near the plotted points.

I accept it fully, it's Keplerian.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...pheid/Diff.GIF
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/Velcurve.GIF
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/RTAurVel.GIF

Any variation you see is caused by misreading the spectral lines,
they are notoriously difficult to read.

This looks easy because it is exaggerated for students:
http://snews.bnl.gov/popsci/doppler.jpg
But the reality is this:
http://chinook.kpc.alaska.edu/~ifafv...n_spectrum.jpg

Pick the bones out of that.

The curve is exactly what I expect it to be, the error is in the
plotted points. RT Aurigae is a very simple variable to model,
as is delta-Cepheus.

It would be if the phase difference between the brightness and velocity curves
would match.

It was John Goodricke who ****ed up astronomy and an
idiot with a pet theory (Einstein) that compounded it. Since
Goodricke was an 18-year-old still wet behind the ears he can
be forgiven, but Einstein was a raving lunatic who should have
been incarcerated.

Unlike you, I accept empirical data and do not invent Nature to suit
my theories. I don't have any theories, I have discoveries.

The only thing you have 'discovered' is that all stars orbits are face on to
Earth. Hahahahahaha!

[...]

Stop bragging you silly old goat...

**** physics, engineering is where it's at.

Like building the crashed concord...

| These people are typical religious worshippers who will defend their faith to
| the death.
|
| But fair enough! Suicide bombers are in great demand these days. It's a great
| career... with good money to be made...

As I said, Minor Crank (aka Tom&Jerry) is a ****head.
That crap about being a woman is just bull****.

you could be right...I don't know about the near rape claim though....

Old January 1st 07, 08:36 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:51:27 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:44:07 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| |
| |
| | [snip Minor Crank]
| |
| | Why do you bother with that ****in' kinky parasitic idiot? At best it's
| | a sheep, at worst a troll.
| | The velocity curve of RT Aurigae is Keplerian, noted for it's
| | straight section.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...id/cepheid.htm
| | (Two new images added.)
| | It would be stretching the imagination to beyond incredulity
| | to claim the star expanded and collapsed according to Kepler's
| | second law purely by coincidence when an orbit is so obvious.
| | The Einstein dingleberries with say anything to defend the Holey
| | Church of Relativity, and this particular moron is totally unable
| | to respond to sense.
| | Maybe you like being a drunken goatherd.
| |
| | I like them because they are so sure they are right...
|
| You are just as stubborn and arrogant. shrug
|
| | when in fact nothing they
| | say has any backing...but some of the questions they ask help me develop the
| | BaTh.
|
| What's to develop? The leader of the Ba'aTh party was executed,
| the sheep are killing themselves over it. Baa...
| BaTh -- Humbug, all your worbits are edge on and 0.3 LY away.
|

| | What do you think of their 'best fit' curve for RT Aur? It's a joke
| | surely...nowhere near the plotted points.
|
| I accept it fully, it's Keplerian.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...pheid/Diff.GIF
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/Velcurve.GIF
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/RTAurVel.GIF
|
| Any variation you see is caused by misreading the spectral lines,
| they are notoriously difficult to read.
|
| This looks easy because it is exaggerated for students:
| http://snews.bnl.gov/popsci/doppler.jpg
| But the reality is this:
| http://chinook.kpc.alaska.edu/~ifafv...n_spectrum.jpg
|
| Pick the bones out of that.
|
| The curve is exactly what I expect it to be, the error is in the
| plotted points. RT Aurigae is a very simple variable to model,
| as is delta-Cepheus.
|
| It would be if the phase difference between the brightness and velocity curves
| would match.

Do come off it, they DO match. I'd do it myself it I had a 73" camera.
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/c...NRAS.142..295B

Unfortunately I don't have room for a 6 - foot wide dish in my backyard
or the money to build one, and anyway the neighbours would complain
I was blocking their view of the power station across the river.
They'd think I was building a ****ing supergun. Do you have any
concept of how ****ing big a 73" Schmidt camera is?
http://tinyurl.com/yn6lyw

That roof is to stop bird **** on the mirror, never mind rain.

You can't go by Chicago's data that Minor Crank gave you,
that's a kid who doesn't even have his master's degree yet.

Here I've modelled what happens to luminosity with advance of
periplanet.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rnicus/Yaw.gif
(speeded up, of course)

| It was John Goodricke who ****ed up astronomy and an
| idiot with a pet theory (Einstein) that compounded it. Since
| Goodricke was an 18-year-old still wet behind the ears he can
| be forgiven, but Einstein was a raving lunatic who should have
| been incarcerated.
|
| Unlike you, I accept empirical data and do not invent Nature to suit
| my theories. I don't have any theories, I have discoveries.
|
| The only thing you have 'discovered' is that all stars orbits are face on to
| Earth. Hahahahahaha!
Yeah, right. Message rating 1 bottle.
ALL cepheids are ALMOST face on and further away than 0.3 LY
BTW, you still owe three cases of Glenlivet.

| As an engineer I'm a better scientist than any physicist could
| ever be. I make things work, not sit on my duff and write useless
| papers nobody will read.
| The idiots have been ****ing around with Tokamaks
| http://www.fusion.org.uk/st/index.html
| for the entire 40 years Dungeness A was operating
| and still haven't got any further.
|
| "England: Oldest nuke stations shut
| The two oldest commercial nuclear power stations in the world were closed down Sunday after 40 years of service, the British Nuclear Group said. Reactors at Dungeness A, southeast of London, and Sizewell A, in eastern England, were shut down because they had reached the end of their life cycle and were less efficient than modern plants."
|
| http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/07/...wbriefs001.cfm
|
| I took a tour of Dungeness A and Culham Laboratory when I was a
| young man seeking employment, but decided electronics and software
| engineering was more fun. And it was, it took me to India, Europe and
| the United States.
|
| Stop bragging you silly old goat...

When you have it, flaunt it, silly old goatherd.

| **** physics, engineering is where it's at.
|
| Like building the crashed concord...

Yeah, you wabos never built anything, not even your
own Sydney Harbour Bridge, we had to do that for you.
BTW, thanks for the mutton and wool, but we prefer New
Zealand's butter.
http://www.anchorbutter.com/

Here's the Brit ad:
http://www.anchordairy.co.uk/accessible/thedairy.asp

I prefer to gorge on cheddar cheese from Cheddar, though.
http://www.cheddarsomerset.co.uk/
http://www.cheddarsomerset.co.uk/che...rilanswer.html

| | These people are typical religious worshippers who will defend their faith to
| | the death.
| |
| | But fair enough! Suicide bombers are in great demand these days. It's a great
| | career... with good money to be made...
|
| As I said, Minor Crank (aka Tom&Jerry) is a ****head.
| That crap about being a woman is just bull****.
|
| you could be right...I don't know about the near rape claim though....

Yah gotta learn to read between the lines, mate.
http://tinyurl.com/wth5y

10/10/06

"For once, you have it right. Tom here. It's been so long since I've
checked in on sci.physics.relativity, I forgot my username/password,
so I borrowed "Jerry's" account. Didn't want to sign her "name", of
course...

How are you managing these days? Still fighting the good fight against
what you consider idiocy and blindness on the part of the physics
establishment?

More importantly, how are you managing without your daughter? Did
she leave children?

A long time ago, I learned that physics isn't the important thing.
Love is. (Yes, that is a plagiarized sentiment. But true.) I was
wondering if you've ever realized the same thing. "

Minor Crank

If that ain't bent all pear-shaped, I don't know what is.
I can appreciate the lovey-dovey sentiment, I gotta admit I'm
hurting, but damnit, I'm not suddenly stupid because I lost my
daughter, I deal with it my way.
Minor Crank is the guy you've been talking to, he may have
a younger sister (or daughter, cousin) in med school home
for the holidays, and if so she's planning a psychiatry course
to help him.
Why would she be interested in physics on her vacation,
for gawd's sake?

Of course I can't prove any of it, but the very fact the guy
is a relativist is cause for scepticism. This ****in' newsgroup
attracts all kinds of weirdoes, I sometimes wish I'd paid
more attention to psychology classes instead of ****ing
its students.

Old January 1st 07, 09:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:36:46 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:51:27 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:44:07 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| |
| |
| | [snip Minor Crank]
| |

Your messages need a bull**** proof roof over them...

You can't go by Chicago's data that Minor Crank gave you,
that's a kid who doesn't even have his master's degree yet.

The velocity curve is obviously faked...

Here I've modelled what happens to luminosity with advance of
periplanet.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rnicus/Yaw.gif
(speeded up, of course)

How can one determine phase difference from THAT?

Bull****...

| **** physics, engineering is where it's at.
|
| Like building the crashed concord...

Yeah, you wabos never built anything, not even your
own Sydney Harbour Bridge, we had to do that for you.
BTW, thanks for the mutton and wool, but we prefer New
Zealand's butter.
http://www.anchorbutter.com/

Here's the Brit ad:
http://www.anchordairy.co.uk/accessible/thedairy.asp

I prefer to gorge on cheddar cheese from Cheddar, though.
http://www.cheddarsomerset.co.uk/
http://www.cheddarsomerset.co.uk/che...rilanswer.html

This is a physics group, not a bloody dairy farm.

....but the cheeses produced around here are pretty good....

| | These people are typical religious worshippers who will defend their faith to
| | the death.
| |
| | But fair enough! Suicide bombers are in great demand these days. It's a great
| | career... with good money to be made...
|
| As I said, Minor Crank (aka Tom&Jerry) is a ****head.
| That crap about being a woman is just bull****.
|
| you could be right...I don't know about the near rape claim though....

Yah gotta learn to read between the lines, mate.
http://tinyurl.com/wth5y

10/10/06

"For once, you have it right. Tom here. It's been so long since I've
checked in on sci.physics.relativity, I forgot my username/password,
so I borrowed "Jerry's" account. Didn't want to sign her "name", of
course...

How are you managing these days? Still fighting the good fight against
what you consider idiocy and blindness on the part of the physics
establishment?

More importantly, how are you managing without your daughter? Did
she leave children?

A long time ago, I learned that physics isn't the important thing.
Love is. (Yes, that is a plagiarized sentiment. But true.) I was
wondering if you've ever realized the same thing. "

Minor Crank

If that ain't bent all pear-shaped, I don't know what is.
I can appreciate the lovey-dovey sentiment, I gotta admit I'm
hurting, but damnit, I'm not suddenly stupid because I lost my
daughter, I deal with it my way.
Minor Crank is the guy you've been talking to, he may have
a younger sister (or daughter, cousin) in med school home
for the holidays, and if so she's planning a psychiatry course
to help him.
Why would she be interested in physics on her vacation,
for gawd's sake?

Minor Crank might be female. It certainly thinks and writes like one..

Of course I can't prove any of it, but the very fact the guy
is a relativist is cause for scepticism. This ****in' newsgroup
attracts all kinds of weirdoes, I sometimes wish I'd paid
more attention to psychology classes instead of ****ing
its students.

Yeh. The chem girls were better anyway...

Old January 1st 07, 11:36 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Sorcerer

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:36:46 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| wrote:
|

| "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:51:27 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | | On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:44:07 GMT, "Sorcerer"
| | | wrote:
| | |
| | |
| | | "Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
| | |
| | |
| | | [snip Minor Crank]
| | |
| | | Why do you bother with that ****in' kinky parasitic idiot? At best it's
| | | a sheep, at worst a troll.
| | | The velocity curve of RT Aurigae is Keplerian, noted for it's
| | | straight section.
| | | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...id/cepheid.htm
| | | (Two new images added.)
| | | It would be stretching the imagination to beyond incredulity
| | | to claim the star expanded and collapsed according to Kepler's
| | | second law purely by coincidence when an orbit is so obvious.
| | | The Einstein dingleberries with say anything to defend the Holey
| | | Church of Relativity, and this particular moron is totally unable
| | | to respond to sense.
| | | Maybe you like being a drunken goatherd.
| | |
| | | I like them because they are so sure they are right...
| |
| | You are just as stubborn and arrogant. shrug
| |
| | | when in fact nothing they
| | | say has any backing...but some of the questions they ask help me develop the
| | | BaTh.
| |
| | What's to develop? The leader of the Ba'aTh party was executed,
| | the sheep are killing themselves over it. Baa...
| | BaTh -- Humbug, all your worbits are edge on and 0.3 LY away.
| |
| |
| | | What do you think of their 'best fit' curve for RT Aur? It's a joke
| | | surely...nowhere near the plotted points.
| |
| | I accept it fully, it's Keplerian.
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...pheid/Diff.GIF
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/Velcurve.GIF
| | http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...d/RTAurVel.GIF
| |
| | Any variation you see is caused by misreading the spectral lines,
| | they are notoriously difficult to read.
| |
| | This looks easy because it is exaggerated for students:
| | http://snews.bnl.gov/popsci/doppler.jpg
| | But the reality is this:
| | http://chinook.kpc.alaska.edu/~ifafv...n_spectrum.jpg
| |
| | Pick the bones out of that.
| |
| | The curve is exactly what I expect it to be, the error is in the
| | plotted points. RT Aurigae is a very simple variable to model,
| | as is delta-Cepheus.
| |
| | It would be if the phase difference between the brightness and velocity curves
| | would match.
|
| Do come off it, they DO match. I'd do it myself it I had a 73" camera.
| http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/c...NRAS.142..295B
|
| Unfortunately I don't have room for a 6 - foot wide dish in my backyard
| or the money to build one, and anyway the neighbours would complain
| I was blocking their view of the power station across the river.
| They'd think I was building a ****ing supergun. Do you have any
| concept of how ****ing big a 73" Schmidt camera is?
| http://tinyurl.com/yn6lyw
|
| That roof is to stop bird **** on the mirror, never mind rain.
|
| Your messages need a bull**** proof roof over them...

**** off, ineducable moron. Your responses match those
of Hogbin, Cardinale and Van de merde, you drunken goatherd.
One line sneers, you ozzie arsehole.

y Chicago's data that Minor Crank gave you,
| that's a kid who doesn't even have his master's degree yet.
|
| The velocity curve is obviously faked...

You don't have an idea, do you? Daft as Tusseladd.

| Here I've modelled what happens to luminosity with advance of
| periplanet.
| http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rnicus/Yaw.gif
| (speeded up, of course)
|
| How can one determine phase difference from THAT?

You'd need a brain, but unfortunately you don't have one.

| |
| | It was John Goodricke who ****ed up astronomy and an
| | idiot with a pet theory (Einstein) that compounded it. Since
| | Goodricke was an 18-year-old still wet behind the ears he can
| | be forgiven, but Einstein was a raving lunatic who should have
| | been incarcerated.
| |
| | Unlike you, I accept empirical data and do not invent Nature to suit
| | my theories. I don't have any theories, I have discoveries.
| |
| | The only thing you have 'discovered' is that all stars orbits are face on to
| | Earth. Hahahahahaha!
| Yeah, right. Message rating 1 bottle.
| ALL cepheids are ALMOST face on and further away than 0.3 LY
| BTW, you still owe three cases of Glenlivet.
|
| Bull****...
Yes, you are.

| |
| | **** physics, engineering is where it's at.
| |
| | Like building the crashed concord...
|
| Yeah, you wabos never built anything, not even your
| own Sydney Harbour Bridge, we had to do that for you.
| BTW, thanks for the mutton and wool, but we prefer New
| Zealand's butter.
| http://www.anchorbutter.com/
|
| Here's the Brit ad:
| http://www.anchordairy.co.uk/accessible/thedairy.asp
|
| I prefer to gorge on cheddar cheese from Cheddar, though.
| http://www.cheddarsomerset.co.uk/
| http://www.cheddarsomerset.co.uk/che...rilanswer.html
|
| This is a physics group, not a bloody dairy farm.

It isn't a bloody Concorde factory either, ****head, but you chose
the change the subject. :-)

| ...but the cheeses produced around here are pretty good....
|
| | | These people are typical religious worshippers who will defend their faith to
| | | the death.
| | |
| | | But fair enough! Suicide bombers are in great demand these days. It's a great
| | | career... with good money to be made...
| |
| | As I said, Minor Crank (aka Tom&Jerry) is a ****head.
| | That crap about being a woman is just bull****.
| |
| | you could be right...I don't know about the near rape claim though....
|
| Yah gotta learn to read between the lines, mate.
| http://tinyurl.com/wth5y
|

| ============================================
| 10/10/06
|
| "For once, you have it right. Tom here. It's been so long since I've
| checked in on sci.physics.relativity, I forgot my username/password,
| so I borrowed "Jerry's" account. Didn't want to sign her "name", of
| course...
|
| How are you managing these days? Still fighting the good fight against
| what you consider idiocy and blindness on the part of the physics
| establishment?
|

| More importantly, how are you managing without your daughter? Did
| she leave children?
|

| A long time ago, I learned that physics isn't the important thing.
| Love is. (Yes, that is a plagiarized sentiment. But true.) I was
| wondering if you've ever realized the same thing. "
|

| Minor Crank
|
| ============================================
|

| If that ain't bent all pear-shaped, I don't know what is.
| I can appreciate the lovey-dovey sentiment, I gotta admit I'm
| hurting, but damnit, I'm not suddenly stupid because I lost my
| daughter, I deal with it my way.
| Minor Crank is the guy you've been talking to, he may have
| a younger sister (or daughter, cousin) in med school home
| for the holidays, and if so she's planning a psychiatry course
| to help him.
| Why would she be interested in physics on her vacation,
| for gawd's sake?
|
| Minor Crank might be female. It certainly thinks and writes like one..

More likely a woolly woofter. Woolly woofters prefer rams
and stallions to ewes and fillies. Better padlock your arse.

| Of course I can't prove any of it, but the very fact the guy
| is a relativist is cause for scepticism. This ****in' newsgroup
| attracts all kinds of weirdoes, I sometimes wish I'd paid
| more attention to psychology classes instead of ****ing
| its students.
|
| Yeh. The chem girls were better anyway...
|
| | I don't buy into huff-puff stars, blow up twice stars, flasher stars,
| | black and white double stars, double bubble contact stars,
| | ALL can be explained by the simple expedient of the Keplerian
| | orbit and the vector addition of velocities; Ockham's Razor
| | shaves exceedingly fine.
| |
| |