Paper on the Origin of the Universe

Old September 19th 06, 03:36 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
kenseto[_1_]

Default Paper on the Origin of the Universe

The following papers on astronomy are available in my website:
1. The Origin of the Universe as Interpreted by Model Mechanics
2. Cosmology Based on Absolute Motion.

http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

Ken Seto

Old September 19th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
oriel36

kenseto wrote:
The following papers on astronomy are available in my website:
1. The Origin of the Universe as Interpreted by Model Mechanics
2. Cosmology Based on Absolute Motion.

http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

Ken Seto

I am sure that you and your theorists friend will have a ball with
absolute/relative motions for another century but if anyone wishes to
know what Newton was actually on about they can learn from me ,at least
for the time being.

Absolute and relative motions and space are Newton's way of screwing up
the resolution for retrogrades.Retrogrades are the motions of the
planets seen against the stellar background and resolved by an
orbitally moving Earth.Planetary heliocentric motions,including our
own, are therefore seen directly from Earth.

Now go to Newton's silly reworking of the great Copernican reasoning -

"Relative space is some movable dimension or measure of the absolute
spaces; which our senses determine by its position to bodies; and which
is vulgarly taken for immovable space; such is the dimension of a
subterraneaneous, an æreal, or celestial space, determined by its
position in respect of the earth. Absolute and relative space, are the
same in figure and magnitude; but they do not remain always numerically
the same."

http://members.tripod.com/~gravitee/definitions.htm

This ties in with his really dumb and destructive view on retorgrades
seen from Earth -

"For to the earth planetary motions appear sometimes direct, sometimes
stationary, nay, and sometimes retrograde. But from the sun they are
always seen direct, "

http://members.tripod.com/~gravitee/phaenomena.htm

Don't worry about it Ken,this stuff would not interest you but that a
statement like that last one by Newton exists is almost
incredible.Planetary motion is seen directly from Earth so forget that
absolute/relative junk -

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...2000_tezel.gif

Your topic is ideal for uk.sci.astronomy as they love this relativity
stuff and as the last century has shown,even their glorious Newton was
pushed aside to give way to the most anti-astronomical concept ever
winessed.

Old September 20th 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

kenseto wrote:
The following papers on astronomy are available in my website:
1. The Origin of the Universe as Interpreted by Model Mechanics
2. Cosmology Based on Absolute Motion.

http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

Ken Seto

This guy lives in Xenia, Ohio, and has already been mocked on all the
U.S. newsgroups. Just so you know.

PD