Out of Phases

Old September 16th 06, 06:10 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Out of Phases

It would seem thart due to the negativity of the North Atlantic, the
weather for any particular spell has been delayed by a week. Please
don't blame me for this. The smaller details still work aparently:

CarnMeynen wrote:
The next Star Camp at Trefach is on the weekend of Friday the 17th of
November. Details of the weekend programme are now on our web-site...

May I suggest a change of date:

NOV. 12 17:45 As for Sept 22nd.

NOV. 20 22:18 Very wet with many weather fronts.

Oh dear, you had better inform Kielder forest and Three peaks and I'll tell

everybody who has booked for Trefach. Anycase we still prepare for bad weather.

Andrew Sprott
Trefach Astronomy Centre Co-ordinator
http://astronomy.crysania.co.uk

All one has to do is take note of the weather coming up and transpose
it to the dates applicable.

Or not, as the case may be.

Moon phases and a thin crescent Pete Lawrence Amateur Astronomy 3 July 25th 06 09:11 PM
Moon phases and a thin crescent Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 3 July 25th 06 09:11 PM
Moon phases goodnigh Amateur Astronomy 3 June 29th 06 01:14 AM
OCEAN TIDES AND PHASES OF THE MOON GRAVITYMECHANIC2 Astronomy Misc 1 January 6th 04 05:30 PM
Incontrovertible Evidence Cash Astronomy Misc 1 August 24th 03 07:22 PM