Transformers!

Old July 7th 06, 09:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Cruithne3753

Default Transformers!

Notice anything wrong with the trailer...?

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

(Click on skip intro to get to it)

:-/
Old July 8th 06, 03:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Kim Keller

"Cruithne3753" wrote in
message . uk...
Notice anything wrong with the trailer...?

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

(Click on skip intro to get to it)

Use of a mission control room showing ISS ground tracks?

Old July 8th 06, 04:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy
no_one[_1_]

clouds on mars?

"Cruithne3753" wrote in
message . uk...

Old July 8th 06, 04:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Hop David

Cruithne3753 wrote:

Notice anything wrong with the trailer...?

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

(Click on skip intro to get to it)

:-/

As I recall Beagle wasn't a rover. I don't think ESA used an American
rocket.

Hop
Old July 8th 06, 06:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Cruithne3753 wrote:
Notice anything wrong with the trailer...?

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

(Click on skip intro to get to it)

:-/

A Delta 2 magically transforming into a Saturn 5 before it's even
finished shedding strap-ons?

That's the first thing I knew for certain was a flaw. There are many,
many others as have been pointed out.

There's a 13-year old inside me that's so excited about that movie he
can hardly stand it. The 33-year-old is not quite so captivated.

Old July 13th 06, 04:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy
DA

Notice anything wrong with the trailer...?

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

(Click on skip intro to get to it)

Saw the preview before the "Pirates..." movie. Funny how Beagle 2 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_2 ) suddenly sprouted a rover that's
remarkably similar in appearance to Opportunity. Also the Mars landing
sequence looks like it's been borrowed from a 2004 documentary by Nova.

D~

--
http://www.air-space.us/
The News and Discussions Platform for the Airspace Community
no-spam Web and RSS access to
sci.space.policy - 31124 messages and counting!
+-[ NASA FACTS ]--------+
| |
| It |
| takes |