Non classical Black Holes with singularity horizon.

Old February 6th 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Non classical Black Holes with singularity horizon.

Non classical Black Holes with singularity horizon.

Israel Institution of Tech.
J.Foukzon

We carefully analyze the apparently commonplace yet subtle concepts
associated with the notion of existence of Black Holes. We point
out that although the pioneering work of Oppenheimer and Snyder,
technically, indicated the formation of an event horizon for a
collapsing
homogeneous dust ball of mass M in that the circumference radius the
outermost
surface, R→Rg=2GM/Rc²,it never explicitly showed the formation of
a classical trapped surface whith

C=R{ikml}R^{ikml}=12(Rg)^2/R^6,
(1)

but only nonclassical singularity trapped surface whith

C=R{ikml}R^{ikml}~12(Rg)^2δ(Rg-R)/R^6.
(2)

Irrespective of the gravitational collapse problem, by analyzing
the properies of the Lemaitre and Kruskal transformations, in a
straightforward
manner, we show that finite mass classical Schwarzschild Black Holes
with non
singularity horizon can not exist at all.

Old February 6th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

JAYKOV wrote:

[...]

Thank you! Yes, only the original profound altered energy/mass
nightbat " Black Comet " remains as a viable theoretical paradox
resolution.

on alert,
the nightbat