Need to replace synovial fluid

Old February 1st 05, 11:13 PM
RichA

Default Need to replace synovial fluid

You know how people replace the grease in
Chinese and other mounts because of it's tendency
to thicken in cold weather? That's what we need
to do with the fluid in our finger joints.
Gets hard to move them once they get cold enough
so I figured that replacing the fluid in the joints
with some "all weather" product might do the trick.
Could this also be combined with a replacement of
ocular fluid to get rid of floaters?
-Rich
Old February 2nd 05, 12:47 AM
Chris L Peterson

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:13:38 -0500, RichA wrote:

You know how people replace the grease in
Chinese and other mounts because of it's tendency
to thicken in cold weather? That's what we need
to do with the fluid in our finger joints.
Gets hard to move them once they get cold enough
so I figured that replacing the fluid in the joints
with some "all weather" product might do the trick.
Could this also be combined with a replacement of
ocular fluid to get rid of floaters?

Try Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease. Loosens joints and eliminates
floaters. Also cures rheumatism, gout, torpid liver, dyspepsia, lumbago,
and regulates the bowels.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com

Old February 2nd 05, 02:07 AM
RichA

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:47:45 GMT, Chris L Peterson
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:13:38 -0500, RichA wrote:

You know how people replace the grease in
Chinese and other mounts because of it's tendency
to thicken in cold weather? That's what we need
to do with the fluid in our finger joints.
Gets hard to move them once they get cold enough
so I figured that replacing the fluid in the joints
with some "all weather" product might do the trick.
Could this also be combined with a replacement of
ocular fluid to get rid of floaters?

Try Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease. Loosens joints and eliminates
floaters. Also cures rheumatism, gout, torpid liver, dyspepsia, lumbago,
and regulates the bowels.

Sounds like ad copy found in any supplement or health food store!

Old February 2nd 05, 04:03 AM
Phil Hawkins

Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:13:38 -0500, RichA wrote:

You know how people replace the grease in
Chinese and other mounts because of it's tendency
to thicken in cold weather? That's what we need
to do with the fluid in our finger joints.
Gets hard to move them once they get cold enough
so I figured that replacing the fluid in the joints
with some "all weather" product might do the trick.
Could this also be combined with a replacement of
ocular fluid to get rid of floaters?

Try Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease. Loosens joints and eliminates
floaters. Also cures rheumatism, gout, torpid liver, dyspepsia, lumbago,
and regulates the bowels.

don't forget it's value as a breast enhancer !!!!!

Phil

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com

Old February 2nd 05, 04:10 AM
Chris L Peterson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 04:03:48 GMT, Phil Hawkins
wrote:

don't forget it's value as a breast enhancer !!!!!

Nope, that's the only thing Dow _can't_ legally sell it for anymore!

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old February 2nd 05, 03:23 PM
shneor

Ask your doctor for a shot of Synvis. It sure helped my knee, but it
was a series of three shots over about three months..
Clear skies,
Shneor Sherman

Old February 2nd 05, 03:33 PM
John Lepps

I know what you mean. I run into the same thing with the cold weather
extended outdoor periods here. To keep my hands from doing that, I just
wear a pair of Walmart fold back gloves/ mittens. It's basically a mitten
with the front folding back to expose the fingers. Really helps when
working the laptop or some other small device needing fine adjustment.

Hope this helps...

John

Old February 3rd 05, 03:30 AM

have you ever tried shooters gloves. mittens where the front end folds
away so you can use your fingertips

henrietta