Absurd Posts by David Min

Old September 16th 03, 08:05 AM
n3drk

Default Absurd Posts by David Min

Why does David Min continue to post these absurd Historical Calender of
Jesus Christ? Why doesnt he go to a Religious Newsgroup. Please dont tie up
bandspace with such nonsense. You are a person who likes to see your name in
print and bringing attention to yourself.

Old September 16th 03, 10:14 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:05:33 GMT, "n3drk" wrote:

Why does David Min continue to post these absurd Historical Calender of
Jesus Christ? Why doesnt he go to a Religious Newsgroup. Please dont tie up
bandspace with such nonsense. You are a person who likes to see your name in
print and bringing attention to yourself.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/Buffoon.html

that's why.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Old September 16th 03, 08:16 PM
CeeBee

"n3drk" wrote in alt.astronomy:

Why does David Min continue to post these absurd Historical Calender
of Jesus Christ? Why doesnt he go to a Religious Newsgroup. Please
dont tie up bandspace with such nonsense. You are a person who likes
to see your name in print and bringing attention to yourself.

Why are you top posting about an astronomy unrelated subject like him?
Just to bypass my killfile?

--
CeeBee

Uxbridge: "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"
Wellington: "By God, sir, so you have!"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old September 16th 03, 09:00 PM
C.Swartz

n3drk ) wrote...
Why does David Min continue to post these absurd Historical Calender of
Jesus Christ? Why doesnt he go to a Religious Newsgroup. Please dont tie up
bandspace with such nonsense. You are a person who likes to see your name in
print and bringing attention to yourself.

Welcome to alt.astronomy.
Min is a pretty tame troll, really.